Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Troops Cigars - Updated w/ FINAL PICTURES 9/28

bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
I just read the post from JCizzle about being bombed by Wes Western (nice hit by the way Wes) and it seems like there are cigars out there that want to go overseas and get lit up for the good ole U.S.A.. Well it just so happens that since j0z3r and myself outed ourselves as the Sniper_Hunter we have gotten a few "retaliation" bombs. We promised all bombs would be going to the military so if anyone has sticks the want to donate please PM Joe or myself and we will make sure they go up in smoke fighting the good fight.

Comments

• jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Todd, I'll confirm my address for the guys over seas. That'll just take an e-mail or two. The temp at this time of year is pretty similar to here. It should be around 100 or so during the day and dry. I worked nights and it gets to around 80, makes for great morning smokes.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    jr_p951:
    Todd, I'll confirm my address for the guys over seas. That'll just take an e-mail or two. The temp at this time of year is pretty similar to here. It should be around 100 or so during the day and dry. I worked nights and it gets to around 80, makes for great morning smokes.
    Thanks jr, appreciate it.
  • MperconteMperconte Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    Cool! I have an assortment of stick (20+) that I can contribute. PM sent for Addy
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    When's the cutoff date Todd?
    Russ55:
    When's the cutoff date Todd?
    I was going to go 2 weeks or until the end of the month if we have enough interest.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I've been meaning to talk to you about getting this going Todd. I've got probably in the neighborhood of 100+ cigars I'm going to donate to this cause. So I'm thinking that maybe we can send a couple troop packages to different areas and spread the love a little further. Would love to hear from some military guys who have contacts.
    j0z3r:
    I've been meaning to talk to you about getting this going Todd. I've got probably in the neighborhood of 100+ cigars I'm going to donate to this cause. So I'm thinking that maybe we can send a couple troop packages to different areas and spread the love a little further. Would love to hear from some military guys who have contacts.
    My thoughts exactly Joe. I figured once we had them all in, we could figure out how many packages to send.
  • wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
    Great job guys Todd and Joe are amazing BOTL!
  • JonathanEJonathanE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    From the sounds of it I may be volunteering for quite a project but shipping is free from APO to APO addresses so if you guys send the conglomeration to me along with a list of addresses I can parse them out across the AoR for a good $$ savings.

If you've seen the thread from JCizzle then you probably know that I was a second target on that same attack by WWestern and you can read there what we did with the hit as far as redistributing the wealth! I would be happy to do the same with your bomb. PM me if you'd like me to help out with it!

JDE

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    So awesome! If you guys are in need of any more addy's hit me up. I've got a few buddies in trashcanistan right now
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    ENFIDL:
    So awesome! If you guys are in need of any more addy's hit me up. I've got a few buddies in trashcanistan right now
    Small world... I served some time in Rapeyoassistan in my day. LOL THANKS UNCLE SUGAR, THANKS A LOT!

Why the he11 dont we ever fight wars in the Carribean? LOL

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    bandy, Ive got 20 sticks for you to send to the troops. Got too many oars in the water right now, so if it starts getting down to crunch time for your Troop Cigars project here please PM me to remind me to get em out to you before its too late.

Gonna try real hard to get em to you before it comes to that, but I know me. ;-)

• HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Bandyt, I have plenty-o-sticks that I would like to contribute thanks to 415. Pm incoming.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Little bump action. Any who would like to participate can send a donation to me or Todd. No amount is too small. These guys are out there putting it on the line for us, we owe them our appreciation. Let's show these guys the camaraderie of the ccom borks.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    j0z3r:
    Little bump action. Any who would like to participate can send a donation to me or Todd. No amount is too small. These guys are out there putting it on the line for us, we owe them our appreciation. Let's show these guys the camaraderie of the ccom borks.
    How much time is left before you all make your shipment?
    Probably will go to the end of the month for collection and then off to Jonathan E for distribution.

Again, any extra cutters, punchs, humi packs, etc. are more than welcome also.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    And replied with information requested.
    The Sniper:
    Why the he11 dont we ever fight wars in the Carribean? LOL

+1 to that! How about Cuba?

bandyt09:
    Probably will go to the end of the month for collection and then off to Jonathan E for distribution.

Again, any extra cutters, punchs, humi packs, etc. are more than welcome also.
    +1 on the cutters. These guys will use their teeth without a second thought and then notice a cutter at the bottom of the box after they smoke the last cigar if you don't call their attention to it first! Keep them from ruining a good cigar!

Also, I am due to head home in the middle to later part of October so don't wait too long to send them! It will onyl take a couple of days to do the routing but it takes 10 days to get them here so they should probably be sent right about the 1st of the month to be cautious.

• pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Todd or Joe...pm me. Let me know when you need the munitions.
    All PM's replied to. Thanks for the interest guys. Package won't be sent for another 10 days or so, there is still time to get your donations in. Thanks so much in advance for all the support guys.
  • MperconteMperconte Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    I have 40 sticks that i will send your way...I just need a box and a trip to the post office if their still in business.
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    I need name and add to ship to pls.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Todd,
    Got it ready to go, will be coming at you tomorrow. Will PM you the tracking number tomorrow afternoon.

Cheers!
    cooch36:
    PM sent. Thanks for the support.
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    bandyt09:
    cooch36:
    PM sent. Thanks for the support.

Wow, somehow I missed this thread, looks like its not too late though! Where do I send the goods??
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Todd, I have a big box o goodies coming your way. I'll let it fly on Monday!