Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Troops Cigars - Updated w/ FINAL PICTURES 9/28

Comments

• cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    Ccom delivery heading your way Todd.
  • cooch36cooch36 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 711
    Try to get them to send back pic's that would be cool. Sorry if that sounds stupid.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Ok guys, here are a couple of pictures of the collections so far.
    I have 6 or 7 packages still enroute.
    Still some time to get donations in.

2 really cool Punch glasses and solutionimage

4 guillotine cutters, 2 V cutters, 4 punches 3 lighters and 1 5ct herf-a-dorimage

175 cigarsimage
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
  • JonathanEJonathanE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    Holy crap! ENFIDL!!! Send my addresses!!

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    JonathanE:
    Holy crap! ENFIDL!!! Send my addresses!!

I haven't given any addy's up...lol Joe and Todd awesome that you guys are putting this together and it's awesome to see so many great bork's helping out with it!
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    This is really awesome to see, and I'm glad I decided to pitch in. Todd, looks like you should be getting mine today.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    That is the beginnings of a multi megaton H-bomb!
    Alright guys, got some more stuff in for the troops. Here is a full unopened, fresh from Cigar.com, box of La Gloria Cubanas and also (from a different member) a Cigar.com ashtray.

Here are another 65 cigars which brings the total number of cigars donated so far to.......265 and 8 more cutters. The thing I love about the 4 cutters in the white box is that they came from Mike Tucelli's daughter, that's right his daughter. She heard what we were doing for the troops and wanted to donate something. Big props to Mike for raising such a great and thoughtful daughter, my hat is off to you my friend.

Still have some packages on the way. Also still time left for last minute donations guys. i am looking to get this thing in the mail no later than Wednesday.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I've got a package en-route from Nighthawk Todd, hoping it gets here tomorrow. Will turn it around straight to you once it lands.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Man Todd that is going to be some package and I know the troops will appreciate it. Good to see Angie's package made it on time. Yes she is a great kid and I am blessed to be her father. When I called her so I could talk to my grand daughter she asked what I had been up to. I told her about your troop package and instead of a pleasant phone call with my grand daughter I spent 30 minutes on the phone getting the riot act read to me. She is very passionate about our service members....she is a true military brat.

• howtobasshowtobass Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 589
    MTuccelli:
    Man Todd that is going to be some package and I know the troops will appreciate it. Good to see Angie's package made it on time. Yes she is a great kid and I am blessed to be her father. When I called her so I could talk to my grand daughter she asked what I had been up to. I told her about your troop package and instead of a pleasant phone call with my grand daughter I spent 30 minutes on the phone getting the riot act read to me. She is very passionate about our service members....she is a true military brat.

+1 =0)
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Package enroute! DC# 0311 0820 0000 6651 4533
    Hey guys, I just added over 40 cigarrs to the collection so now it is 300+ cigars. Anything doesn't get here by Tuesday evening will go out with a later shipment, probably the beginning of the following week as someone sent me another contact address.

Anyone else who wants to donate there is still some time left.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    bandyt09:
    Hey guys, I just added over 40 cigarrs to the collection so now it is 300+ cigars. Anything doesn't get here by Tuesday evening will go out with a later shipment, probably the beginning of the following week as someone sent me another contact address.

So are you collecting for a second package? If so when is the targeted shipping date?
    MTuccelli:
    bandyt09:

So are you collecting for a second package? If so when is the targeted shipping date?
    Not really "collecting" for a second package. Just wanted to let everyone know that has packages on the way or is still wanting to send packages and fear they won't make it in time for this shipment to go ahead and send them anyway ( I will not keep them ) and I can make a second shipment to another address.

ALL CIGARS SENT TO ME FOR THIS WILL BE GOING TO THE TROOPS!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I've got another bag of cigars that came in the mail today, I assume it was from Nighthawk as he is the only person to send a package to me. Will have them for you tomorrow Todd.
    Alright guys the collecting is done, here is the final tally

350 CIGARS / 12+ CUTTERS / 4 PUNCHES / 2 PUNCH GLASSES / 1 5ct HERF A DOR / TONS OF HUMI PACKS

Take look for yourselves:

>IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb392/bandyt09/IMG_0638.jpg[/IMG]

Coming your way on Thursday or Friday Johnathanimage

Can't sayTHANK YOU enough for all those that donated and for everyone else that contributes their thoughts and prayers to the troops everyday.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    bandyt09:
    Alright guys the collecting is done, here is the final tally

350 CIGARS / 12+ CUTTERS / 4 PUNCHES / 2 PUNCH GLASSES / 1 5ct HERF A DOR / TONS OF HUMI PACKS

Take look for yourselves:

>IMG]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb392/bandyt09/IMG_0638.jpg[/IMG]

Coming your way on Thursday or Friday Johnathanimage

Can't sayTHANK YOU enough for all those that donated and for everyone else that contributes their thoughts and prayers to the troops everyday.

Thats the Way its done! Bravo Brother! Bombs AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    awesome to see it all come together. Great job organizing this Todd and props to everyone who donated!!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    I see a lot of happy individuals. Trust me, I remember when this happen to me and the guys I was with in Germany. They are going to be really happy and appreciative. Thanks for letting me contribute to this Todd.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Thats a big pile of happiness! great job guys.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    That is FRIGGIN INSANE!!!! I dont have words for how proud of you guys I am, how proud of these forums I am, and how proud I am to be a part of them. AMAZING....

• howtobasshowtobass Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 589
    The Sniper:
    That is FRIGGIN INSANE!!!! I dont have words for how proud of you guys I am, how proud of these forums I am, and how proud I am to be a part of them. AMAZING....

+ 3.14!
    howtobass:
    The Sniper:

+ 3.14!
    Mmmmm... pie! Great idea!

If any of you guys have connections to deployed service members, send me their addresses and I'll see to it that we share the love with them. I'm trying to hit as many units as possible as opposed to finding a few 100 man units and hitting just those three so the more targets the better!

Jonathan

• RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Absolutely awesome. Is this an on going thing?
    Rhamlin:
    Absolutely awesome. Is this an on going thing?
    It usually pops up once or twice a year.

On a side note, these are in the air to Jonathan so hopefully we will get some pictures back.
    bandyt09:
    On a side note, these are in the air to Jonathan so hopefully we will get some pictures back.
    There's no "hopefully" about it! I'm going to shoot a pic of every submunition I dispense from this ultimate bomb. I do "hope" that we get some pics back from the ultimate targets though.