Cigar Sprint Sale

Comments

• EnphraredEnphrared Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 62
    robbyras:
    but the goal is to get you to watch as much as possible
    Ya I know. =( LOL!
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    ShotgunJohn:
    Just got a box of Partagas Cifuentes Febrero for 43.58 freaking awesome.
    Nice Score John.

So I think this thread is almost as addicting as the actual sprint sale site.
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    I just got the D7s for $50.03 nearly $2.50 a stick. I am happy.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    I was watching that was well. Grats! Love that stick but its one that takes up a lot of real estate in the humi. Then to add alittle salt in the wound, they come back with the DX. ...sigh
  • EnphraredEnphrared Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 62
    rossdavey2:
    I just got the D7s for $50.03 nearly $2.50 a stick. I am happy.
    Very nice, I bout pulled the trigger on the d.x's at $48. I really want a pack of 5 or 10 since I haven't smoked a Diesel label yet. Would like to see that Diesel High Octane Sampler come on there.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    This brings out the hunter gatherer in me... But like hunting alot of waitin and watchin...shhhh, Think I hear something.. damn only a spike as the Suave y Cremoso Sampler rolls through. lol
    ROFL - Be very very quite.....Kid is on the hunt!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    boydmcgowan:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Nice Score John.

Thanks man, yes I agree this thread is great.
  • Jay9Jay9Jay9Jay9Jay9Jay9 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 53

ShotgunJohn:
    boydmcgowan:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Nice Score John.

Gonna pull the trigger on a box of Enero's or Deciembre's next time they roll through.  The Cifuente is my go-to stick so I figure I should stock up.

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    With anything new I always go a bit crazy when ordering. Last night I learned if I use this CigarSprintSale with some patience, common sense and know my pricing before I hit confirm I can actually get a better variety of sticks staying within my monthly cigar budget.

Last night I picked up 2 10 packs of the Torano Exodus Silver Robusto for under 60 bucks putting each stick at roughly $2.90 a stick. Every time I try to nab a deal on these at auction some idiot comes along and bids them up almost to full retail. So I think I will be checking this site first before going anywhere else.
  • JZJZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 827
    Jay9Jay9Jay9:

ShotgunJohn:
    boydmcgowan:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Nice Score John.

Gonna pull the trigger on a box of Enero's or Deciembre's next time they roll through.  The Cifuente is my go-to stick so I figure I should stock up.

The Cifuente picture looks awesome!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    I'd be interested to know how many sales were made on the site within the first 24hrs.
  • undulacundulac Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,129
    I need cigars like I need a hole in the head but the Diesel Unlimited d.7 (which I'm out of) had a 10-pack and got it for $25.51. I'm going to let these babies rest all winter long. I'll bring a couple on my golf trip in February for the late night drinking sessions and save the rest for next year. I'm excited!
  • CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 239
    Krieg:
    I'd be interested to know how many sales were made on the site within the first 24hrs.
    +1 I think this will become the new devil site for most people
    You know your obsessed when you leave the laptop open so you can watch each deal, when you leave the room you pull it up on the smartphone. Pathetic! LOL
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Man...soon as I'm ready to pull the trigger..somebody swoops in and gets to it before me. I just try to push it to get it for as low as possible but i think being hesitant has cost me...might be for the better though!! I'm sure I will pick something up over the next few days!!
    JZ:
    You know your obsessed when you leave the laptop open so you can watch each deal, when you leave the room you pull it up on the smartphone. Pathetic! LOL
    Ah, that's nothing. When you start taking your laptop into the 5hitter then you're on the level. :)
  • kevin1323kevin1323 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    JZ:

I have a one month old that woke up to be fed by my wife at 4am this morning. The process woke me up so I watched the sprint sale on my ipod touch for 30 min. Ha!
    CAcigarguy007:
    JZ:
    Ah, that's nothing. When you start taking your laptop into the 5hitter then you're on the level. :)
    That effieciency! That's what the smart phone is for!! LMAO!
    kevin1323:
    JZ:
    I have a one month old that woke up to be fed by my wife at 4am this morning. The process woke me up so I watched the sprint sale on my ipod touch for 30 min. Ha!
    I would have been doing the same thing IF my kiddo woke up early this morning. But he did a good job of saving me some coin....for now. lol!
    kevin1323:
    JZ:
    I can hear the stories when your child gets older, "I can remember sleepless nights, you were getting fed, I was shopping for cigars, the things we did for you"!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    I didn't need them but I love the d.x and the box was extremely reasonable.
    Marker:
    I didn't need them but I love the d.x and the box was extremely reasonable.
    Famous last words! Followed by "that is my last purchase, for real this time". Been there done that..lol.
    This is a nice sampler too!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    What did they cost you? I missed that sale!
  • kevin1323kevin1323 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    agreed...and it looked like a nice price at ~$2.50 per stick.
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Did somebody just buy the Maduro Madness deal? Becuase I was poised to make it mine when it went under 40.
    Not I, that was tempting though. Congrats to the new owner of the UHC!
    $22.82 for 10 UC's is a good deal. Someone scored on those.
  • TheedgeTheedge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 316
    MTuccelli:
    With anything new I always go a bit crazy when ordering. Last night I learned if I use this CigarSprintSale with some patience, common sense and know my pricing before I hit confirm I can actually get a better variety of sticks staying within my monthly cigar budget.

Last night I picked up 2 10 packs of the Torano Exodus Silver Robusto for under 60 bucks putting each stick at roughly $2.90 a stick. Every time I try to nab a deal on these at auction some idiot comes along and bids them up almost to full retail. So I think I will be checking this site first before going anywhere else.
    I grabbed the Exodus Silver for $2.68 each yesterday on the sprint. The silver is my favorite Exodus.