Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    catfishbluezz:
    So far, I've done one trade with Laker1963 (Doug) and it was a success, anyone else want to sponsor? I've got next week off, let me know....I've got munitions....hehehehehehehe
    Catfish is definatley someone to trade with. Be careful though, he is NOT someone to fool around with. He is serious with his trades. Another outstanding BOTL for the family.

Actually OchoZacho was my SS. and he is also a great BOTL. You two should have some fun LOL.
  • cmartincmartin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 130
    I'm in for a trade. Who wants to give this newbie a shot?
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    cmartin:
    Shoot ,Trigger
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Direwolf:
    cmartin:
    Shoot ,Trigger
    Bang!!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Direwolf:
    cmartin:
    Shoot ,Trigger
    Are you going to hurt him bad Direwolf? Look at his post count. He had no idea he was poking a bear. Play nice.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    OchoZacho:
    catfishbluezz:
    So far, I've done one trade with Laker1963 (Doug) and it was a success, anyone else want to sponsor? I've got next week off, let me know....I've got munitions....hehehehehehehe
    We've already had some interactions, never traded though. I will sponsor, pm me buddy!
    well....I respectfully and temporarily decline lol...only because I'm working on a package for you but need a little time. Plus I'd like to meet some other cats too, which is why I posted. You are on my list bro, and already have some picked out...just not all of them yet ;)
    I'm a glutton for punishment I guess lol
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    catfishbluezz:
    OchoZacho:
    catfishbluezz:
    We've already had some interactions, never traded though. I will sponsor, pm me buddy!
    well....I respectfully and temporarily decline lol...only because I'm working on a package for you but need a little time. Plus I'd like to meet some other cats too, which is why I posted. You are on my list bro, and already have some picked out...just not all of them yet ;)
    so, are you looking for a newb or vet?
    laker1963:
    Direwolf:
    cmartin:
    Shoot ,Trigger
    Are you going to hurt him bad Direwolf? Look at his post count. He had no idea he was poking a bear. Play nice.
    Greg's the bear. lol.. I'll be gentle on him.
    With direwolf? You are screwed!!
  • farinahomefarinahome Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 40
    Direwolf:
    Greg's the bear. lol.. I'll be gentle on him.
    Your definition of gentle scares me.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:
    OchoZacho:
    catfishbluezz:
    Vet. I noob bombed Zach when I first got here adn he returned the favor when I was looking for some Tat's. Now that I know what he likes, I was already planning some return fire! Since I am still a noob, I figured I'd post here to get some trades going with some of the guys as I just finished my first one with Doug (Laker1963).
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:
    OchoZacho:
    catfishbluezz:
    Vet. I noob bombed Zach when I first got here adn he returned the favor when I was looking for some Tat's. Now that I know what he likes, I was already planning some return fire! Since I am still a noob, I figured I'd post here to get some trades going with some of the guys as I just finished my first one with Doug (Laker1963).
    Alright then, it is catfish vs. the 20 count..........
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:
    OchoZacho:
    catfishbluezz:
    Alright then, it is catfish vs. the 20 count..........
    Watch out Catfish, that 20 count has a top, but I have yet to see a bottom. Sounds like a construction error, go get em Todd!
    Toombes:
    OchoZacho:
    catfishbluezz:

Catfish, RRRRUUUUUUNNNNNNN!!!!
    I always play nice. Just finished sighting in my BB gun!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    OchoZacho:
    Toombes:
    OchoZacho:
    catfishbluezz:

Is it the Red Ryder lever-action carbine with a compass in the stock? :)
    Toombes:
    OchoZacho:
    Toombes:
    OchoZacho:
    catfishbluezz:

I would let you borrow it but I fear you'll shoot your eye out!
    OchoZacho:
    Toombes:
    OchoZacho:
    Toombes:
    OchoZacho:
    catfishbluezz:

I would let you borrow it but I fear you'll shoot your eye out!
    Ooooh fudge !
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    RCY Cigars:
    pbchevo:
    RCY Cigars:
    pbchevo:
    Eh what the hell am still nood I suppose. Who wants this nood

Your no Noob, but I like Texas this month, lol. PM incoming......

alright I guess an not then pm replied

I'm happy last month is over. I think Texas is out to get me. PBCHEVO is no Noob for sure. Got my end of our trade and I think he wanted to prove something. Dang it, nice freakin package Junior. Thank you for the trade and hopefully you will be equally satisfied.
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    the sticks RCY Cigars sent me 3 favs and 3 i wanted to try thanks brother
  • Jaydabomb88Jaydabomb88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 46
    Ok. Looking for a trade and since it would be my first, looking for a sponsor. Kinda looking for something specific though.

I want to make my first box purchase on cigar.com I've also been a fan of Arthurian Legends since my youth... Needless to say I'm looking for someone who has some Excalibur 1066 or other Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur sticks they are willing to trade for.

Unfortunately, I have limited good sticks to trade away because of my novelty to cigars. The nice sticks I have to trade are Gurhka Titans, Gurkha Crests, and some Romeo y Julietta Real Reserve Toros.

I know that my parameters are narrow so I'm testing the waters to see if someone will sponsor me...and hopefully lead to my first box purchase :)

Of course I'm down to send first and all other rules of the trade for the forums. Pm me and I hope to make a good addition to the trading thread! Thanks!

Jared

Coldplay(cmartin) is a stand up brother. Hit me with 4 awesome sticks. Will gladly trade with again. Chris, your four ? will be in the mail tomorrow.
    Glad you got them quick. Hope you enjoy them.
    Charles (farinahome) part of our trade arrived today. He's got an excellent choice in sticks.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Im wanting to do a cannon bal linto the trading pool. Someone willing to sponsor me? Maybe a 3-5 stick trade? I have a decent noob collection just lookin to join in on all fun that ya`ll have!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    bigfnsteve:
    Im wanting to do a cannon bal linto the trading pool. Someone willing to sponsor me? Maybe a 3-5 stick trade? I have a decent noob collection just lookin to join in on all fun that ya`ll have!

BUMP, and welcome to the forum! I need to get some more sticks so i can get into another trade or two.
    Thanks! We could do some noob on noob damage?
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    bigfnsteve:
    Hang in there brother. I'd trade with you but I don't have enough posts to sponsor. I have a feeling someone will help you out soon.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    bigfnsteve:
    Steve, If you don't have a trade lined up, I will sponsor you. Send me a PM.
    Thanks Greg- pm sent!