Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Toombes:
    I may have to have some tutoring, but I've managed ok so far.
    I'll tutor you!!!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    I may have to have some tutoring, but I've managed ok so far.
    I'll tutor you!!!

But you teach from the school of hard knocks! What the He11, I'm game!
    Any of you youngin's looking for a trade? I promise to play nice and go easy on you... Hehehehehehehehehehe!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Toombes:
    Any of you youngin's looking for a trade? I promise to play nice and go easy on you... Hehehehehehehehehehe!
    I'm up for my first trade. Willing to go blind and trust my judgement?
    Do your worst, Tony! But, remember, I got a bit of inside scoop so this could get scary...
    BTW, you have a PM Tony.
    PM acknowledged and replied to.
    Toombes, Thanks for the opportunity for my first trade. I think I've got a nice little package put together for you. I made a stop at my local B&M today to find a couple sticks on your wishlist (and a little something for myself, of course). Think I found something you might enjoy. I'll have it out for you tomorrow.
    SleevePlz:
    Toombes, Thanks for the opportunity for my first trade. I think I've got a nice little package put together for you. I made a stop at my local B&M today to find a couple sticks on your wishlist (and a little something for myself, of course). Think I found something you might enjoy. I'll have it out for you tomorrow.

Dude, you didn't have to go through that much trouble but it is greatly appreciated. I've scanned you wish list and likes as well. Muwahahahahahahahahaha!!
    This - 0311 2550 0004 0084 3372 - should be at your doorstep on Monday. I'm from Michigan, so let's see if I can live up to the reputation of the Murder Mitten!
    Sounds good, brother. Let's see how much destruction we can deal out!
    SleevePlz:
    This - 0311 2550 0004 0084 3372 - should be at your doorstep on Monday. I'm from Michigan, so let's see if I can live up to the reputation of the Murder Mitten!

Back atcha, Tony! 0310 1230 0002 3010 5544
    Picked up your end this morning. All I can say is... DAY-UM!! Awesome hit, brother! I'll have pix up later tonight.
    Toombes:
    SleevePlz:

Back atcha, Tony! 0310 1230 0002 3010 5544
    Picked up your end this morning. All I can say is... DAY-UM!! Awesome hit, brother! I'll have pix up later tonight.
    Glad it got there okay. Hopefully they smoke as good as they looked!
    Give them a few weeks to rest and I'll let ya know. That LFD is sooooooo tempting, though...
    As promised, here's a shot of Tony's end of his first trade. But first a question... Who the He11 has been telling the newbs how hard we play? For his first trade he blew me out of the water! Excellent hit, awesome selection of sticks. My Wish/Favs list is slowly but surely dwindling to nothing...

Photobucket

I'll vouch for SleevePlz and imgembo any day of the week. If no one else has traded with these fine BoTL, then I highly suggest you do so.
    I received my end of the trade with Toombes. Thanks a lot brother! Awesome selection. Can't wait to trade with you again. IMAG0082
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    Well I've done a couple of trades not knowing much about being a newb so I saw this thread and thought I should make a newbie trade if that's ok with you guys. If anyone is up for it I wasn't trying to bypass the rules and it was suggested I get my trade credentials up so If anyone is up for it let me know.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Just completed a noob trade with BgFnSteve. He is a great trader. I would trade with him anytime. Be careful, he hits like a tons of bricks.
    greg2648:
    Just completed a noob trade with BgFnSteve. He is a great trader. I would trade with him anytime. Be careful, he hits like a tons of bricks.
    Bump
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    greg2648:
    Thanks again for everything Greg! Im still recovering.. once i do watch out :p the best is yet to come (on my end)
    bigfnsteve:
    greg2648:
    Thanks again for everything Greg! Im still recovering.. once i do watch out :p the best is yet to come (on my end)
    to the top
    MVW67:
    bigfnsteve:
    greg2648:
    to the top
    +1
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    bigfnsteve:
    greg2648:
    to the top
    +1
    +2
  • kingdavid5kingdavid5 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 293
    Any newbs wanna trade I'm a newb as well got one under the belt ready for more
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    kingdavid5:
    If you like I will trade with you, just pm me your info

• kingdavid5kingdavid5 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 293
    MTuccelli:
    kingdavid5:

PM sent
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    kingdavid5:
    MTuccelli:
    kingdavid5:

PM sent
    and replied to.

• Katt68Katt68 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 124
    Hi all, How do I get a sponsor?
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Katt68:
    Hi all, How do I get a sponsor?
    Whatcha got in mind???