Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Hey everyone, Im Jason. I just posted my introduction on the newbie thread in the gen disc forum. I wanted to jump over here and post a little introduction as well. Im 33, live in central cali and have been a cigar smoker since 2001. A friend of mine told me about the cigar.com forums and suggested I give it a try. Now time to Shock and Awe. Im in the market for a sponser, but Im not looking to trade or to be bombed, not just yet. The first person willing to sponser me and can PM me with thier info will be BOMBED. Its just my way of saying thank you and hi to a fellow BOTL and that Im looking forward to meeting more.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Smokindaddy:
    Hey everyone, Im Jason. I just posted my introduction on the newbie thread in the gen disc forum. I wanted to jump over here and post a little introduction as well. Im 33, live in central cali and have been a cigar smoker since 2001. A friend of mine told me about the cigar.com forums and suggested I give it a try. Now time to Shock and Awe. Im in the market for a sponser, but Im not looking to trade or to be bombed, not just yet. The first person willing to sponser me and can PM me with thier info will be BOMBED. Its just my way of saying thank you and hi to a fellow BOTL and that Im looking forward to meeting more.
    PM to you brother, with a twist ;)
    Smokindaddy:
    I'll sponsor you brother, welcome and check your PM's (Private Messages)
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:
    Thanks for the sponsership Irishman, check your PM, you have a bomb on the way.
    Smokindaddy:
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:
    Thanks for the sponsership Irishman, check your PM, you have a bomb on the way.
    No problem and thanks man, PM back at you Jason
    Boom, You've just been bombed Brett lol, I hope you enjoy what is coming your way. Thanks for getting me started. Your first class all the way...
    Smokindaddy:
    Boom, You've just been bombed Brett lol, I hope you enjoy what is coming your way. Thanks for getting me started. Your first class all the way...
    No problem Jason and thank you for the kind words, watch your six for return ordinances ;)
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:
    No problem Jason and thank you for the kind words, watch your six for return ordinances ;)
    He's part of the Central, CA crew Irish. Let's see if he shows up proper! Go get em Jason
  • wfip51wfip51 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 45
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:
    He's part of the Central, CA crew Irish. Let's see if he shows up proper! Go get em Jason

What is considered proper?  I found some old clove cigarettes and a stepped on swisher sweet in my truck from a year ago or so.  Figured that was pretty good trade material.  8)

-Chris
    wfip51:
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:

What is considered proper?  I found some old clove cigarettes and a stepped on swisher sweet in my truck from a year ago or so.  Figured that was pretty good trade material.  8)

-Chris
    A year old? Dude....that means the oils have blended with age and that swisher will CRUSH YOUR SKULL it will be so awesome...

Looks like central CA is invading Ccom...watch out vets...
    Glad you approve. Just trying to share the love. I am also new to the forum and would love to work out a sponsor at some point. So any established member looking for some Havana Honey's and vanilla flavored cigarette tins please let me know. 8) Thanks! -Chris
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:
    Im hitting him good Dustin, representing central cali.
    wfip51:
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:

-Chris
    Chris, that cuban swisher you gave me was crazy good, lol

I know Im way new, but Chris is great guy to deal with, a real class act all the way.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    MTuccelli:
    Toombes:
    MTuccelli:
    Toombes:
    Medic45:
    Ok I seemed to gotten a little stash going so now Its time I progress into some trading any takers????

I'll vouch for Brian, if that's cool with the brothers.
    I'll trade with the brother if he is looking to trade

After his recent raping, he should be nice and loose for you, Mike!
    Thanks for the info, maybe I found a place to put all my Churchills and Gordo's

Be very afraid of small white boxes ... Sometimes they can go BOOM even from a NEWB....lol j/k
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Medic45:
    MTuccelli:
    Toombes:
    MTuccelli:
    Toombes:
    Medic45:
    Ok I seemed to gotten a little stash going so now Its time I progress into some trading any takers????

Be very afraid of small white boxes ... Sometimes they can go BOOM even from a NEWB....lol j/k
    LOL you a funny guy, your package may go boom but I asked Toombes to hook you up with some KY jelly next time he sees you...lol j/k....NOT!!

• Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    MTuccelli:
    Medic45:
    MTuccelli:
    Toombes:
    MTuccelli:
    Toombes:
    Medic45:

LOL you a funny guy, your package may go boom but I asked Toombes to hook you up with some KY jelly next time he sees you...lol j/k....NOT!!

After last week some KY jelly isn't no where near enough... I feel like one of Jeff dunhams puppets the hero that whisltes as he toys...lol
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    wfip51:
    Glad you approve. Just trying to share the love. I am also new to the forum and would love to work out a sponsor at some point. So any established member looking for some Havana Honey's and vanilla flavored cigarette tins please let me know. 8) Thanks! -Chris
    Chris whenever your ready, I'm your huckleberry!! I'll sponsor you, haven't done this before, so it will be new to both of us! LMAO! Let me know what you want to do!!
    MVW67:
    wfip51:
    Chris whenever your ready, I'm your huckleberry!! I'll sponsor you, haven't done this before, so it will be new to both of us! LMAO! Let me know what you want to do!!
    Represet central CA herf Chris!
    catfishbluezz:
    MVW67:
    wfip51:
    Represet central CA herf Chris!
    Hope you don't represent the lollipop kids! LOL
    Alright Irishman, check that PM of yours. You have offically been bombed!!! lol
    Smokindaddy:
    Like I said watch your six.... I now have you addy, if you ain't skeered you will be soon enough, that I can promise.
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:
    Like I said watch your six.... I now have you addy, if you ain't skeered you will be soon enough, that I can promise.
    Ha ha ha, (evil grin) From what I've been told by Dustin and Vinny I probably should be skeered, but I say bring it on lol. I have some other names on my list that are going to be receiving a nice shock and awe from me very soon. You were just the first, there will be many more ha ha ha ha ha
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Smokindaddy:
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:
    Ha ha ha, (evil grin) From what I've been told by Dustin and Vinny I probably should be skeered, but I say bring it on lol. I have some other names on my list that are going to be receiving a nice shock and awe from me very soon. You were just the first, there will be many more ha ha ha ha ha

Day-um! Newbie must be swinging some grapefruits to be bucking up so soon... Good luck, brother.
    Toombes:
    Smokindaddy:
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:

Day-um! Newbie must be swinging some grapefruits to be bucking up so soon... Good luck, brother.
    Toombes, your one of the names one the list. As soon as I get your addy, Boom, it's bomb time lol
    Smokindaddy:
    Toombes:
    Smokindaddy:
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:

Toombes, your one of the names one the list. As soon as I get your addy, Boom, it's bomb time lol

My addy shouldn't be too hard to find. Todd and Greg have already written it on every truck stop bathroom wall they frequent on Thursday nights.
    Toombes:
    Smokindaddy:
    Toombes:
    Smokindaddy:
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:

My addy shouldn't be too hard to find. Todd and Greg have already written it on every truck stop bathroom wall they frequent on Thursday nights.
    That's you? There have been some down right wrong things written on those bathroom walls. I will reserve judgement.
    wfip51:
    Toombes:
    Smokindaddy:
    Toombes:
    Smokindaddy:
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:

That's you? There have been some down right wrong things written on those bathroom walls. I will reserve judgement.
    Chris, I think after what we read on the bathroom walls, Toombes need to be bombed good and hard, lol
    Oh, poop... Be gentle, guys, I'm new at this.
    Smokindaddy:
    Toombes:
    Smokindaddy:
    90+ Irishman:
    Smokindaddy:

I seem to remember having Tombes' addy fairly handy... hmmm I wonder what I should do with this info???
    MVW67:
    wfip51:
    PM Sent