Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• cbuckcbuck Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    So you're telling me I may have chosen the wrong sponsor for my first trade? I have faith in humanity! We shall see!
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    cbuck:
    So you're telling me I may have chosen the wrong sponsor for my first trade? I have faith in humanity! We shall see!
    Every sponsor is the wrong sponsor....I got myself into real trouble with mine
    I guess I'll just have to smoke more, if this is true! Not a problem!
    Oh it's nice....to start. THEN! They will just keep coming. You can't really bomb with a bombed stick....so, now you have to size up what sticks your buying....and it goes and goes and goes. next thing you know, your humi is exploding and you end up with 2 or 3 or 12 or a cooler....
    I'll take it one day at a time then, and see what happens.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    New Boots:
    cbuck:

I will hold up my end Charlie. I know nothing of what this Scared New Boots is talking about. I like to think that I've been an awesome sponsor. Just read any of the trades I've done in this thread. I've just been out of the picture for a while and I feel the only way to get back in the swing of things. Is by getting involve with some of you guys. Heck I asked old Scared Boots if he was looking for a trade. And he ducked for cover quick, lol. It's just a trade. I can see if I was like MVW67, Greg, Catfishbluez, Trident, School Nurse Sleevplz, lol. But I'm just plain old RCY trying to help out a newbie :).....
    I almost forgot, your right. You never forget your FIRST :).
    RCY Cigars:
    New Boots:
    cbuck:

I will hold up my end Charlie. I know nothing of what this Scared New Boots is talking about. I like to think that I've been an awesome sponsor. Just read any of the trades I've done in this thread. I've just been out of the picture for a while and I feel the only way to get back in the swing of things. Is by getting involve with some of you guys. Heck I asked old Scared Boots if he was looking for a trade. And he ducked for cover quick, lol. It's just a trade. I can see if I was like MVW67, Greg, Catfishbluez, Trident, School Nurse Sleevplz, lol. But I'm just plain old RCY trying to help out a newbie :).....
    Let my latest purchase get to the house, and we can revisiit this trade
    I've only had contact with MVW67 of the BOTLs you mentioned, and have found him to be a gentleman, so far.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    cbuck:
    I've only had contact with MVW67 of the BOTLs you mentioned, and have found him to be a gentleman, so far.
    thats cause he uses lube lol
    Lee.mcglynn:
    cbuck:
    thats cause he uses lube lol

LOL^^^^^
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    RCY Cigars:
    School Nurse Sleevplz
    Is this pick on Tony day or what?
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    Wow, everything got intense suddenly...
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    School Nurse Sleevplz
    Teach it's always your day to be in the barrel, so yeah its pick on Tony day :) Only James and Jim and I are going to turn it into multiple months of pick on Tony day culminating with you needing reconstructive surgery after we blow your ass cleannnnnnnn off.
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    School Nurse Sleevplz
    Teach it's always your day to be in the barrel, so yeah its pick on Tony day :) Only James and Jim and I are going to turn it into multiple months of pick on Tony day culminating with you needing reconstructive surgery after we blow your ass cleannnnnnnn off.

Day'um
  • MandobroMandobro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 25
    Got my end of the trade today: Cu-Avana Punisher Graycliff Espresso? Ramon Bueso Genesis (had before, like a lot) Alec Bradley Black Market Partagas 1845 Diesel Unholy Cocktail Alec Bradley Maxx Oliva El Cobre Oliva Serie G If I knew how to post a pic, I would. Thanks, Danny. Can't wait to try 'em!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    90+ Irishman:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:
    School Nurse Sleevplz

Day'um
    Ya know we love ya Teach :D And yeah BDR, we are going to be hitting Tony hard in the near future :D:D:D:D
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Medic45:
    blutattoo:
    Thanks my man. I hope you enjoy em.
    yours should fly in the am
    blu, check your pm's I need an addy to get this out!! My wife tossed the box on me before I got a pic of it!!
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    PM sent my man.
    CBuck may be a Newb to the forum. But he's no new noob to cigars :). Got his trade today and was pleasantly surprised. He left a note for the two extras telling me Happy Birthday. Now all he has to do is tell me which two are the BDay smokes :). Thank you Charlie, I would trade with you anytime. Will get that picture up as soon as I get home. Thank you again and your trade will go out tomorrow.
    I would recommend the Anejo for one of them, and I am partial to the Torano 1916 Cameroon. But whichever ones YOU prefer. It was your Birthday! Oh, and by the way, I am technology challenged, and not sure about pictures yet. I don't have internet on my phone ( Still a flip phone ). But I will try to figure something out.
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    Mandobro:
    Got my end of the trade today: Cu-Avana Punisher Graycliff Espresso? Ramon Bueso Genesis (had before, like a lot) Alec Bradley Black Market Partagas 1845 Diesel Unholy Cocktail Alec Bradley Maxx Oliva El Cobre Oliva Serie G If I knew how to post a pic, I would. Thanks, Danny. Can't wait to try 'em!
    No problem man! Theres actually a thread in the general or cigar 101 section about all the forum code and how to post pictures if you feel the need to check them out!
    RCY Cigars:
    CBuck may be a Newb to the forum. But he's no new noob to cigars :). Got his trade today and was pleasantly surprised. He left a note for the two extras telling me Happy Birthday. Now all he has to do is tell me which two are the BDay smokes :). Thank you Charlie, I would trade with you anytime. Will get that picture up as soon as I get home. Thank you again and your trade will go out tomorrow.
    Nicely done! Shazaam
    Charlie, as promised you have incoming mail :) Tracking # 9114901123086411227699
    I'm so excited! Its like Christmas Morning! Thanks! I'll try and learn how to do pictures so I can post it when it gets here!
    cbuck:
    I'm so excited! Its like Christmas Morning! Thanks! I'll try and learn how to do pictures so I can post it when it gets here!

Check your PM's in a few.
    Stupid newb question about trades. If I just sent my first trade is it OK to trade with multiple members or do I need to stick with just one member. I don't want to overwhelm him, but I like the idea of spreading the love around. If so, who's up for some newb lovin?
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    blutattoo:
    Stupid newb question about trades. If I just sent my first trade is it OK to trade with multiple members or do I need to stick with just one member. I don't want to overwhelm him, but I like the idea of spreading the love around. If so, who's up for some newb lovin?
    No stupid questions, By all means you can trade more if you like. I think I can handle a trade, as far as lovin my Roomie might get mad...But I'm your huckleberry.....PM details...please update your BIO!!!
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    MVW67:
    blutattoo:
    No stupid questions, By all means you can trade more if you like. I think I can handle a trade, as far as lovin my Roomie might get mad...But I'm your huckleberry.....PM details...please update your BIO!!!
    PM sent, bio updated(I think?!)