Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    :):);):) Showtime!!!!

Are you looking for a trade? Or are you kin to to New Boots, LOL?
    <br
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Slap me in the face with your glove, why don't you? Name it!
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:

Ahhh yes, pm incoming.

• blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    MVW67:
    blutattoo:
    Stupid newb question about trades. If I just sent my first trade is it OK to trade with multiple members or do I need to stick with just one member. I don't want to overwhelm him, but I like the idea of spreading the love around. If so, who's up for some newb lovin?
    No stupid questions, By all means you can trade more if you like. I think I can handle a trade, as far as lovin my Roomie might get mad...But I'm your huckleberry.....PM details...please update your BIO!!!
    Some BOTL loving dropped off this morning. Hope your roomie doesn't get mad. 9505 5213 8551 3333 0000 32 PM sent.
    RCY Cigars:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:

Ahhh yes, pm incoming.

9114 9010 7574 2988 6549 03
    Coming to a mailbox near you.
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    RCY Cigars:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:

Ahhh yes, pm incoming.

9114 9010 7574 2988 6549 03
    Coming to a mailbox near you.

Looking forward to it :)

• cbuckcbuck Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    So, I'm at work this morning checking on things, not expecting my trade with RCY/Rick to arrive till tomorrow, according to the tracking. All of a sudden I hear a racket at the mailbox! The package arrived a day early, saving me another 24 hours of anticipation! And what a package it was! It was just a trade, but feels more like a bomb. The actual numbers were pretty close to even. Started as a 5 for 5, I sent seven, he returned 8 ( Standard Forum Math ). But the quality sticks in his package was amazing. I love trying new stuff. There was a Casa Cuba, Torano Dominica, Avo 80, all new to me! And then an Anejo, Opus X-XXX I believe. Anther Avo, an MB 3, and a Torano Exodus 1959 Gold finished off the damage. And to top it off, most of them have AGE on them, something I don't generally get a chance to do. I think the oldest in my Humis are about 2 months. Smoking 3 or 4 a day, it's hard to age. Rick, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Words can't express my gratitude! I wish I could do pictures, but due to the technology available to me right now, I am unable. Flip phones don't take well to the internet. Christmas is coming, maybe the kids will get there old man a real phone! We'll see. Although, I must tell the truth, I went right from an 8 track player that came free with our first vacuum cleaner, and went right to a fancy CD player! Anyway, thank you for taking a chance on my first trade. I look forward to others, but will never forget my first!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    cbuck:
    So, I'm at work this morning checking on things, not expecting my trade with RCY/Rick to arrive till tomorrow, according to the tracking. All of a sudden I hear a racket at the mailbox! The package arrived a day early, saving me another 24 hours of anticipation! And what a package it was! It was just a trade, but feels more like a bomb. The actual numbers were pretty close to even. Started as a 5 for 5, I sent seven, he returned 8 ( Standard Forum Math ). But the quality sticks in his package was amazing. I love trying new stuff. There was a Casa Cuba, Torano Dominica, Avo 80, all new to me! And then an Anejo, Opus X-XXX I believe. Anther Avo, an MB 3, and a Torano Exodus 1959 Gold finished off the damage. And to top it off, most of them have AGE on them, something I don't generally get a chance to do. I think the oldest in my Humis are about 2 months. Smoking 3 or 4 a day, it's hard to age. Rick, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Words can't express my gratitude! I wish I could do pictures, but due to the technology available to me right now, I am unable. Flip phones don't take well to the internet. Christmas is coming, maybe the kids will get there old man a real phone! We'll see. Although, I must tell the truth, I went right from an 8 track player that came free with our first vacuum cleaner, and went right to a fancy CD player! Anyway, thank you for taking a chance on my first trade. I look forward to others, but will never forget my first!
    Very nice Rick and always one of the top BOTL on here. I told you, you would have your hands full!! LOL
  • cbuckcbuck Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    Awsome and exciting for sure!
    cbuck:

I'm glad their to your liking. I hope the note explains each of them for you. Any questions just ask and welcome to the forum and for the trade Sir :)

• TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    I see a lot of newbs out there...anyone looking for a trade?
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Trident:
    Don't be skeered, Roman is a PANSY and will just send you some aged Swisher Sweets.... Honest, Scout's Honor :P
    Trident:
    PM sent
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    Waiting for a newbie to pm me for a trade!
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Damn, sometimes this thread reminds me of one of the opening scenes in Shawshank: "NEW FISH! NEW FISH! NEW FISH! " :)
  • New BootsNew Boots Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    RCY Cigars:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:

HEY!
    New Boots:
    RCY Cigars:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:

HEY!

Hello Newbie New Boots, lol. I think you may have stumbled onto this thread again by mistake. There's only people that want trade in here :).

• thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    I think blu is looking to get destroyed this holiday season! Lol
    RCY Cigars:
    New Boots:
    RCY Cigars:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:

HEY!

Hello Newbie New Boots, lol. I think you may have stumbled onto this thread again by mistake. There's only people that want trade in here :).

LOL A**.....you'll be recieving a PM from me soon...just waiting on my delivery
    New Boots:
    RCY Cigars:
    New Boots:
    RCY Cigars:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:

HEY!

By the time that so called delivery gets to your address. I would have done five or more trades and destroyed my Secret Santa target. Nevertheless, if you feel the need to send me a PM. Be careful for what you ask for Newbie New Boots :).
    RCY Cigars:
    New Boots:
    RCY Cigars:
    New Boots:
    RCY Cigars:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:

HEY!

By the time that so called delivery gets to your address. I would have done five or more trades and destroyed my Secret Santa target. Nevertheless, if you feel the need to send me a PM. Be careful for what you ask for Newbie New Boots :).
    Delivery comes Wed.....also, ask Mike....I don't play nice
    New Boots:
    RCY Cigars:
    New Boots:
    RCY Cigars:
    New Boots:
    RCY Cigars:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:

HEY!

BWAHAHAHAHA, now that's funny!

Ok Sir, as I chuckle in laughter. Ummm Mike, I think he just said he got the best of you, lol.
    RCY Cigars:
    New Boots:
    RCY Cigars:
    New Boots:
    RCY Cigars:
    New Boots:
    RCY Cigars:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:

HEY!

BWAHAHAHAHA, now that's funny!

Ok Sir, as I chuckle in laughter. Ummm Mike, I think he just said he got the best of you, lol.

Ahh, the innocence of youth!
    Well, thank you BDR. Hope you don't mind the abbreviation. Got your trade in this evening. Heck of a Camacho selection. Very nice, I will get your box out in the a.m. Thank goodness this was a trade or I would be heated for getting blown up :). Pictures to follow in a few hours.

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    RCY Cigars:
    Well, thank you BDR. Hope you don't mind the abbreviation. Got your trade in this evening. Heck of a Camacho selection. Very nice, I will get your box out in the a.m. Thank goodness this was a trade or I would be heated for getting blown up :). Pictures to follow in a few hours.

You never know when that might just happen to you for no apparent reason brother :P
    Trident:
    PM sent tracking # 9505 5213 8551 3336 0003 81 shazaam!
    thehilk:
    Trade headed your way tracking # 9505 5213 8551 3336 0003 98 hope you enjoy
    Updated post with picture, thank you BDR.

• TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    blutattoo:
    thehilk:
    Trade headed your way tracking # 9505 5213 8551 3336 0003 98 hope you enjoy
    he traded with me and blew you up!!! HAHAHA, I like this guy already...not like the irish guy would love him, but purely man love...no homo.