Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1000 Post Pass For Our Noobs **Pass Has made it Back Home**

Comments

• CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Got the pass today...man there is some kool sticks in this thing...Mephisto get ready...
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    forgot to post the DC....

Should be delivered today..
  • MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
    CvilleE:
    forgot to post the DC....

Should be delivered today..

Received. It's on its way to you, greg2648.

0311 1660 0002 3682 9907
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    I have the MTuccelli Noob Pass. All I can say is WOW! I will get it on its way tomorrow.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    I'm excited to see what this bad boy has to offer...definitely some sticks I would have loved to have already snagged :(
  • kevin1323kevin1323 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    I thought we were supposed to post the takes?
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Greg informed me that the pass is on its way to Bobbo2009 and brings up a good point. Seems Bobbo is MIA hasn't posted in a while. I hope all is well cause the pass should arrive to him by wed.
  • michaelharveymichaelharvey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 201
    MTuccelli:
    I got a little extra contest going on with my other pass and thought it would be fun to do the same with this one. So here is the skinny on the contest for this pass:

For those involved in the pass you can pick up a free 5 pack if you pick the day the pass is delivered to me. So you either need to pick the day or come close without going over the delivery date.

If you like the idea then here are a few basic rules:

Rule 1. Only those involved with this pass can play
    Rule 2. You get one guess per person
    Rule 3. No waiting to guess you need to do it before the pass hits the half way point
    Rule 4. No holding on to the pass, you ship it as soon as possible
    Rule 5. Anyone caught not playing fair will get a 5er of the nastiest tasting turds I have....don't believe me ask Lakota72 or James40 about these turds

With all that said lets have some fun and start guessing

just a thought with the status of one of the brother unknown shouldnt the contest change a bit?
    michaelharvey:
    MTuccelli:
    I got a little extra contest going on with my other pass and thought it would be fun to do the same with this one. So here is the skinny on the contest for this pass:

For those involved in the pass you can pick up a free 5 pack if you pick the day the pass is delivered to me. So you either need to pick the day or come close without going over the delivery date.

If you like the idea then here are a few basic rules:

Rule 1. Only those involved with this pass can play
    Rule 2. You get one guess per person
    Rule 3. No waiting to guess you need to do it before the pass hits the half way point
    Rule 4. No holding on to the pass, you ship it as soon as possible
    Rule 5. Anyone caught not playing fair will get a 5er of the nastiest tasting turds I have....don't believe me ask Lakota72 or James40 about these turds

With all that said lets have some fun and start guessing

just a thought with the status of one of the brother unknown shouldnt the contest change a bit?
    I got a Pm from bobo2009 all is Ok, he got the package today and should go out no later then thursday. Seems work got in the way
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    The pass arrived yesterday. I will be back home tonight, do some takes and leaves, and it will be on its way sometime on Thursday! Only one day delay due to being out of town for work (not too bad).

Rob
    Bobbo2009:
    The pass arrived yesterday. I will be back home tonight, do some takes and leaves, and it will be on its way sometime on Thursday! Only one day delay due to being out of town for work (not too bad).

Rob
    You are forgiven....just don't let it happen again or you will get a visit from Elmo and the boys :o)
    Alright. I took a few sticks, left a few sticks, made my notes and repacked everything. It all looks goods. Loved the smell when I opened that package up. I will take it to the PO tomorrow and send it on. Headed your way Shaun!!

Rob
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Bobbo2009:
    Alright. I took a few sticks, left a few sticks, made my notes and repacked everything. It all looks goods. Loved the smell when I opened that package up. I will take it to the PO tomorrow and send it on. Headed your way Shaun!!

Rob
    Sounds awesome, been lookin forward to this for a while!!
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    I mailed it on 11/17/11. Since it went from Illinois to the Dakota's it would take a few days, even going priority mail. I don't have the DC# on me. When I get home I will look to see where the package is and post the number in case anyone else wants to verify it.

Rob
    DC# 0311 0240 0001 6801 7505.

03110240000168017505 Priority Mail® Out for Delivery November 21, 2011, 7:26 am WEST FARGO, ND 58078 Expected Delivery By: November 21, 2011 Delivery Confirmation™

Looks like it will be delivered today!!!

Rob
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    i have the pass now will be shipping today or monday
    Ok guys plz plz be carefull when you choose your sticks dont man handle these babies dont know if someone did this by accident or due of shipping

Shipping has taken its toll on this one...It has been in the box awhile...
    headed your way TapeWormZ shipped usps 03110660000209065844
  • TapeWormZTapeWormZ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 47
    I got the pass this morning took a few and will send it back out this afternoon... ill post the tracking # when i get it michaelharvey
    TapeWormZ:
    I got the pass this morning took a few and will send it back out this afternoon... ill post the tracking # when i get it michaelharvey
    Has this been shipped out yet?
    out and about...DC 03110240000231251430
    michaelharvey:
    out and about...DC 03110240000231251430
    Thanks Michael, I might just get this back before Christmas....WOOHOOO

Hey lonewolf2011 did you get the pass yet?

• lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 503
    I have been out of town but the wife reported its arrival on Sat. I will be home later this afternoon and should have it back out tomorrow. Tracking info will be posted once it ships.
  • kevin1323kevin1323 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    I thought everyone was to post their takes in this thread?