Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1000 Post Pass For Our Noobs **Pass Has made it Back Home**

124»

Comments

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    kevin1323:
    I thought everyone was to post their takes in this thread?
    Me too but with Christmas and all the other activity going on around here I guess we can let them slide :o)
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 503
    PM to both MTuccelli & Bombay
    lonewolf2011:
    PM to both MTuccelli & Bombay
    Replied Sir
    Package is on the way ......... 0310 1230 0000 9005 6734
    My takes: 5 Vegas AAA, Nica Libre, Camacho PE, & Oliveros King Havano Oscuro
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Package has reached its semi-final destination. MT you have a PM
    Bombay:
    Package has reached its semi-final destination. MT you have a PM
    Got it
    Well this little pass has finally made it back home and I want to thank all the guys that were involved with this pass. I will get some pictures up later on of what made it back to me, some really nice cigars i might add. Also want to thank the brother that switched out the ziploc bags for the Tupperware....nice!

One other thing, I received this back today the 19th of Dec which means we have winner for the free 5er. dopeyferree nailed it with a guess of Dec 19, so that 5er is on it's way to you this week.

I think this Noob Pass turned out to be a good one. For myself I learned what everybody smokes (makes bombing easy) and made some new friends. So as promised here are the pictures of what I received back. Thanks to all that participated in my pass.

You may be thinking it all done and over with but there is still one more phase to this pass. We already have a 5er going to dopeyferree for guessing when the pass would make it back to me and later this week there will be a Grand Prize winner from the list of those that played.

I want to thank the brother that slipped the pass into this Tupperware, was a smart idea and now i have a container for my next pass

Awesome Sticks nothing over the top which is what this pass was all about.

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Thanks for doing that again Mike!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    MTuccelli:
    I think this Noob Pass turned out to be a good one. For myself I learned what everybody smokes (makes bombing easy) and made some new friends. So as promised here are the pictures of what I received back. Thanks to all that participated in my pass.

You may be thinking it all done and over with but there is still one more phase to this pass. We already have a 5er going to dopeyferree for guessing when the pass would make it back to me and later this week there will be a Grand Prize winner from the list of those that played.

I want to thank the brother that slipped the pass into this Tupperware, was a smart idea and now i have a container for my next pass

I put them in the tupperware container so as they might travel better. I am glad it worked out.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    greg2648:
    MTuccelli:

I put them in the tupperware container so as they might travel better. I am glad it worked out.
    WOW Greg, I was going to claim that idea! :P
  • danielruasdanielruas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 778
    It was a great pass, thanks again!
    Thanks Greg that was a god idea, wish I had thought of it.

• CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Thanks for the Pass! Glad it made it home safely.
  • MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
    Thanks, Mike. Enjoyed the pass!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    I started with 13 cigars and when it gets back to me it should have 13 not some crazy number just 13.
    Some people just can't follow directions lol.
    Like I had said our winner of the free 5er is Darrell so brother here is the tracking number for your sticks 9101 1501 3471 1095 1287 75

Also I didn't let any of those in the pass know there was going to be a bonus Grand Prize once the pass made it back home. What I did was use the order of the pass and ran a random number generator with 1 to 14 for the numbers.

The number that it spit out was #5 and that means the bonus Grand Prize winner is CvilleE. So Eric here is the tracking number for your prize 9101 7850 9140 1432 2949 34. A big thank you to all for making this a fun pass

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    MTuccelli:
    Like I had said our winner of the free 5er is Darrell so brother here is the tracking number for your sticks 9101 1501 3471 1095 1287 75

Also I didn't let any of those in the pass know there was going to be a bonus Grand Prize once the pass made it back home. What I did was use the order of the pass and ran a random number generator with 1 to 14 for the numbers.

The number that it spit out was #5 and that means the bonus Grand Prize winner is CvilleE. So Eric here is the tracking number for your prize 9101 7850 9140 1432 2949 34. A big thank you to all for making this a fun pass

congrats eric and darrell
    MTuccelli:

Holy Crap! I wasn't expecting that. Thanks again for an amazing pass, and a shocker in the end!
  • dopeyferreedopeyferree Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 274
    Just got my package today. Thanks alot Never seen one of the shorty 1844s.
    CvilleE:
    MTuccelli:

Holy Crap! I wasn't expecting that. Thanks again for an amazing pass, and a shocker in the end!
    Well the bonus Grand Prize arrived yesterday, and I can't Thank You enough. Very much appreciated! Remind me to do this again...! Thanks Michael...

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Great prize that you sent Mike, way to go my friend!!!!! Eric, that looks like a killer package and that Herf-a-dor is way kewl brother, congrats!!!
    I am just happy to see both packages made it to two deserving brothers.