Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Greg2648

lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
You pmd me and asked for it. Respond in a timely matter to show you are the heavy hitter everyone is claiming you to be. Enough said.

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Hey Isaac, go easy on the poor lad.... I gotta believe he's getting a little sore ;)
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    lcpleel:
    You pmd me and asked for it. Respond in a timely matter to show you are the heavy hitter everyone is claiming you to be. Enough said.

Oh snap, never really seen Isaac call someone out. This might hurt a little. Can't wait to see the ending of this.

Greggggg, come out to plaaayyyyyy, GREGGGGGGG, come out to PLAYYYYY, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:

Oh snap, never really seen Isaac call someone out. This might hurt a little. Can't wait to see the ending of this.

Greggggg, come out to plaaayyyyyy, GREGGGGGGG, come out to PLAYYYYY, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick, nice Warriors reference, one of my top 5 movies.............

Oh yeah, Greg, buy lots and lots of insurance, homeowners and life..........................
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    bandyt09:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:

Oh yeah, Greg, buy lots and lots of insurance, homeowners and life..........................
    Greg might leave the forum and enter witness protection after this week!

Greg, is you do try witness protection remember, I have connections and I WILL FIND YOU!

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    dbeckom:
    bandyt09:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:

Greg might leave the forum and enter witness protection after this week!

Greg, is you do try witness protection remember, I have connections and I WILL FIND YOU!

This is Isaac that he is messing with, the Witness Protection Program is of no help to poor ole Greg.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Greg, my friend, it was nice knowin ya. LMAO
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    lcpleel:
    So...Let me see if I understand this. I PM you to see if you would like to do a "civilized" trade. One where we don't blow each other up and you decide to CALL me out on a National forum. Do you really think that I am skeerd of you. You don't know me. There are bigger fish to fry on here than you. Do you wanna play.....Do you really wanna? I am up for anything you got, no limit. You think you got balls, lets get it on. I will rain holy terror on you and your humidor. Its easy to hide behind a keyboard, put up or.......you know. :)
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    So...Let me see if I understand this. I PM you to see if you would like to do a "civilized" trade. One where we don't blow each other up and you decide to CALL me out on a National forum. Do you really think that I am skeerd of you. You don't know me. There are bigger fish to fry on here than you. Do you wanna play.....Do you really wanna? I am up for anything you got, no limit. You think you got balls, lets get it on. I will rain holy terror on you and you humidor. Its easy to hide behind a keyboard, put up or.......you know. :)
    this is gonna get messy. I hope y'all post pics. lol
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    So...Let me see if I understand this. I PM you to see if you would like to do a "civilized" trade. One where we don't blow each other up and you decide to CALL me out on a National forum. Do you really think that I am skeerd of you. You don't know me. There are bigger fish to fry on here than you. Do you wanna play.....Do you really wanna? I am up for anything you got, no limit. You think you got balls, lets get it on. I will rain holy terror on you and you humidor. Its easy to hide behind a keyboard, put up or.......you know. :)
    I think we should start taking bets.... what odds do ya give me?? Also curious how many thousands of dollars are about to be thrown at both of them lol
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    OHHH NO HE DIDN"T!!!! Well its official Greg has lost it!!!!!I've seen this before "ShellShocked" its the result of a unrelenting ground and pound campaign where the recipient actually thinks he is winning the war.. Someone pull him back into the foxhole..
    90+ Irishman:
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    I think we should start taking bets.... what odds do ya give me?? Also curious how many thousands of dollars are about to be thrown at both of them lol

I don't think this is about money my friend. It's about the quality of the stogies they're holding. This should be good.

• y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    Kick his a$$, Seabass!
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:

I don't think this is about money my friend. It's about the quality of the stogies they're holding. This should be good.

It was never about the money, it was more of a joke, but point taken Rick ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:

My bad, I'm slow sometimes, lol....

No worries my brother, it is really hard to "hear" the way people say things when they are typed out. One of the problems with texts, PM's, IM's etc is that you can't hear HOW people are saying things so it's hard to know if it is a joke, a shot, or sarcasm. I can easily see re-reading what I posted how it could be taken in a bad way that I did not mean. Thanks for the heads-up though, it is appreciated :) -- Brett
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:

Yea he's slow alright, he has better aim that way!!
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    jj20030:
    kid, pm
    I dont like Jimmy planning something from behind
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:

Rick only plays that slow thing. hes like a ninja.
    lcpleel:
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    BigT06:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:

Rick only plays that slow thing. hes like a ninja.

Leave me out of it. The way this guy types. Looks like you might have your hands full. It still remains to be seen though.

Greg and I should just attack someone else and not each other. Just saying.
    lcpleel:

Wow, never saw that response coming. Sounds suspect to me, interesting....

lcpleel:
    I do not wish to play "Rock em, Sock em" robots with anyone, much less Isaac. However, I believe that I have proved that I am not totally naked when it comes to firepower. I have also shown the willingness to use it. I appreciate those Brothers that have responded with aid if I needed it. It has also been suggested that he be group bombed. In this case, I believe he has a harmless condition of "Elevated Testosterone". I had the same problem when I was younger. It is something that he will outgrow over time. Anyway, I welcome his trade with open arms and I hope he does mine as well. :)
    wtf.... Im not playing with you guys anymore. I was thinking that as the senior citizen i was going to get the support not the execution plan. Greg lets keep it to the Black and Molds.
    lcpleel:
    wtf.... Im not playing with you guys anymore. I was thinking that as the senior citizen i was going to get the support not the execution plan. Greg lets keep it to the Black and Molds.
    LMAO. You are well loved on this forum, my Brother. It is well derserved. PM me with a plan please.
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    LMAO. You are well loved on this forum, my Brother. It is well derserved. PM me with a plan please.
    ohh, you guys, lmao
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    I'm away for a few days and you guys get even crazier. This is great
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    I do not wish to play "Rock em, Sock em" robots with anyone, much less Isaac. However, I believe that I have proved that I am not totally naked when it comes to firepower. I have also shown the willingness to use it. I appreciate those Brothers that have responded with aid if I needed it. It has also been suggested that he be group bombed. In this case, I believe he has a harmless condition of "Elevated Testosterone". I had the same problem when I was younger. It is something that he will outgrow over time. Anyway, I welcome his trade with open arms and I hope he does mine as well. :)
    I like the rockem sockem robot reference, My block has been knocked off too many times by these ooc borks,,, now all it takes is one punch,, and whoop there it goes....cmon guys I got a great seat and plenty of popcorn ....Are you ready???.....Are You ready??? Then Lets get it on!!!!!