Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Greg2648

2»

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    The Kid:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    Greg and I should just attack someone else and not each other. Just saying.
    I do not wish to play "Rock em, Sock em" robots with anyone, much less Isaac. However, I believe that I have proved that I am not totally naked when it comes to firepower. I have also shown the willingness to use it. I appreciate those Brothers that have responded with aid if I needed it. It has also been suggested that he be group bombed. In this case, I believe he has a harmless condition of "Elevated Testosterone". I had the same problem when I was younger. It is something that he will outgrow over time. Anyway, I welcome his trade with open arms and I hope he does mine as well. :)
    I like the rockem sockem robot reference, My block has been knocked off too many times by these ooc borks,,, now all it takes is one punch,, and whoop there it goes....cmon guys I got a great seat and plenty of popcorn ....Are you ready???.....Are You ready??? Then Lets get it on!!!!!
    I like this guy.... my kinda style and thought. Rudy, I'll bring the beer if you bring the popcorn!!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Sounds Fabuloso
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    The Kid:
    Sounds Fabuloso
    Nice.... you light stouts or ales? BTW which of us should bring the umbrella.... you know, don't wanna get the blood spatter in the popcorn.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Just you guys are aware of what this maniac is capable of.... this is what he hit me with today...

Photobucket

all I did was send him a few decent sticks and the guy Fuente bombs the SH!T outta me!

Thanks, Greg. I will very much enjoy these, brother!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    BigT06:
    Just you guys are aware of what this maniac is capable of.... this is what he hit me with today...

Photobucket

all I did was send him a few decent sticks and the guy Fuente bombs the SH!T outta me!

That is SWEEEEEET! Nice hit Sir Gregory!
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    BigT06:

Photobucket

Still not scared.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    lcpleel:
    BigT06:

Photobucket

Still not scared.
    Isaac, your courage is impressive!

Greg hit me pretty hard twice when he first joined up, and I must admit, I was a lil intimidated for a few minutes...but it passed and I quickly and I immediately started planning for my victory smoke! ;)

dbeckom:
    BigT06:

Photobucket

That is SWEEEEEET! Nice hit Sir Gregory!
    +1,, Perfect!!!
    The dude ("Greg2648") is absolutely f'n psychotic.. The brother has lost his marbles... Mad Man On the Loose...He's like a runnaway freight train full of TNT... Man the carnage, unfricknbelievable!! Dont have my camera but when I do I'll post pics somewhere//
    Heres a little msg for ya G
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1j7lyRnxVE
    The Kid:
    The dude ("Greg2648") is absolutely f'n psychotic.. The brother has lost his marbles... Mad Man On the Loose...He's like a runnaway freight train full of TNT... Man the carnage, unfricknbelievable!! Dont have my camera but when I do I'll post pics somewhere//
    Heres a little msg for ya G
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1j7lyRnxVE
    Well, heres a pic of the damage,, My azz got pummelled!! Im not going to be able to sit down for quite a while.. I will now refer to you as the Captain...... Capt Punishment!!Thank You sir may I have another!!!lol
    Photobucket
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Damn Rudy... he got ya brother.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    ROFLMAO. You so funny.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    It's Corporal Punishment to you...
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Greg stop laughing... Hunker down he says... PPSSHHH
    Must still be drunk from Vegas
    BigT06:
    Damn Rudy... he got ya brother.
    Yea!! And he said he would be gentle,, being my first time and all on the mooch list...I really feel taken advantage of...;O)
    "The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves" Captain Punishment