kuzi16:
    for those that couldnt tell...

its on

like motherfucking donkey kong.
    .....B!tches

and by that i mean:

incoming

• beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    That's odd. Postage was more than twice my usual shipment. Hmmm.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Just left the post office.....wooohooo
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    beatnic:
    budget cuts... you have to check that postal worker and make sure their thumb isn't on the scale ;). Seriously though it sounds like beatnic Santa may not be playing fair.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    It's done and I know this is suppose to be a nice gesture. But I feel bad for some reason :).

• scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    beatnic:
    If you go to a self-serve kiosk and u lift the package up a little when the kiosk weighs it will that post office know it is the wrong weight? Not that I would do that, because I don't like messing with the lawman.
  • TeegeTeege Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 660
    scarlin:
    beatnic:
    If you go to a self-serve kiosk and u lift the package up a little when the kiosk weighs it will that post office know it is the wrong weight? Not that I would do that, because I don't like messing with the lawman.
    Mine was way more than what my usual trade or bomb cost to ship and we dont have any self-serve kiosk here in middle of nowhere GA lol.

And after they detained me for an hour I promised they would not get hurt as long as they didnt open the box its finally on its way. To my person please tell your neighbors to hide their kids!!!
  • fuentejpsfuentejps Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 345
    deed is done. listen, to whomever gets something from fuentejps its coming in 2 boxes, wait for both and open together.
    scarlin:
    beatnic:
    I drive to the 2nd closest USPS because of the kiosk. Especially at this time of the year. Much faster than dealing with a clerk.
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    beatnic:
    scarlin:
    beatnic:
    I drive to the 2nd closest USPS because of the kiosk. Especially at this time of the year. Much faster than dealing with a clerk.
    Jjust a heads up, if you have acces to a scale priority shipping is cheper if you do it online click and ship and you get free dc. Do the kiosks so first class mail for small packages as well?
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    chemforever:
    beatnic:
    scarlin:
    beatnic:
    Jjust a heads up, if you have acces to a scale priority shipping is cheper if you do it online click and ship and you get free dc. Do the kiosks so first class mail for small packages as well?
    I think the kiosks only do Priority, Express, and book rate.. but I'm not 100%.
    jasonusa1:
    chemforever:
    beatnic:
    scarlin:
    beatnic:
    I think the kiosks only do Priority, Express, and book rate.. but I'm not 100%.
    Yea they have first class packages because thats how I send mine.

Also I spent 4x as much on shipping on this package
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Locked loaded and in the air ...... EPIC
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    BOMBS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Mine went out yesterday in two separate boxes.......BUWAHAHAHAHA!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    got my gift ordered, just need it to arrive to bom... err send it to my person...
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Mine went out yesterday
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Hayblet:
    got my gift ordered, just need it to arrive to bom... err send it to my person...
    THIS! the stuff I ordered is taking FOREVER to get to me to destroy I mean spread the Christmas cheer to the BORK I have
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    I am sending mine out on Saturday, just so the person thinks they didn't get one. MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Half of the stuff I ordered came in via UPS yesterday... now if the USPS brings the rest, tomorrow is gonna be America's 2nd official nuclear launch day.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Marker:
    I am sending mine out on Saturday, just so the person thinks they didn't get one. MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA.
    How long have you been on the naughty list?

• jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    Mine is out as of yesterday. BOOM!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    MTuccelli:
    Marker:
    How long have you been on the naughty list?

Depends on who you ask, but the majority would say my whole life.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    man, i'm so far behind... i haven't even ordred the main part yet! looks like my vict...er... target....er... the person I am giving the fit to will be getting 2 packages... oh well
  • StrongStyleStrongStyle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    Sent it out. It may not be as big as some of the stuff you guys seem to have planned but its the biggest amount I've sent out with some really primo sticks. Hope my reciever likes what I sent.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    StrongStyle:
    Sent it out. It may not be as big as some of the stuff you guys seem to have planned but its the biggest amount I've sent out with some really primo sticks. Hope my reciever likes what I sent.
    agreed, no way I could send out what it seems others have, but some nice gifts and sticks sent out and should land Saturday. Hope it is received well.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Yeah, same here. Mine went out yesterday with some of my favorites and some local "flavor". Definitely the biggest package I've ever sent out, hope the recipient enjoys! Not sure I am in the same ranks as some guys on here though!
    Yea. I sent 4 turds and a rusty cutter. Oh, I also included a nice holiday card.
    beatnic:
    Yea. I sent 4 turds and a rusty cutter. Oh, I also included a nice holiday card.
    I sent something of that nature...or many things...
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    beatnic:
    2 shay, because I don't know how you really spell it