Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Official Gift Exchange 2011

Comments

• GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Oh this is going to be fun!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Sorry to announce that approximately 3 days after I launched will be losing a dear beloved brother.................................Sorry about your damn luck.....................................
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471

remember not to send out till the 7th!!

• TeegeTeege Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 660
    Dear _________ Im sending this to say sorry in advance for what im about to do its not my fault, Ill try to remember to pack in some tissues for the crying that will ensue. Please keep small children away from your mailbox mmmkkk thanks!
  • StrongStyleStrongStyle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    time to get buck wild.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    scarlin:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Let the Carnage Begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Love this Pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I must say Im not sure WHAT the *** to do in my case! ROTFLMAO!
    Slacker, I already am nose deep!

Slacker? LOL
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    So I have the wishlist completed for my victim already done ...... All I have to say is DAMN I feel sorry for you and you're neighborhood because when I am done its gonna look like Nagasaki or Hiroshima ...... Just a warning I am getting "MEDIEVAL ON YOU" consider yourself warned....... It will just be a matter of putting some select sticks ....... well a bunch of select sticks together for my target ....... This years pass is going to be EPIC ........ LET THE CARNAGE BEGIN ..... of course after the 7th of December.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    kingjk729:
    So I have the wishlist completed for my victim already done ...... All I have to say is DAMN I feel sorry for you and you're neighborhood because when I am done its gonna look like Nagasaki or Hiroshima ...... Just a warning I am getting "MEDIEVAL ON YOU" consider yourself warned....... It will just be a matter of putting some select sticks ....... well a bunch of select sticks together for my target ....... This years pass is going to be EPIC ........ LET THE CARNAGE BEGIN ..... of course after the 7th of December.
    Come on Jim, get a little more creative. Hell, I am flying all the way to Miami next week just to pick up some stuff for my poor unsuspecting_____________. Hell, since I am not leaving there until the 8th, I just may mail it from there and really confuse the poor soul.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    bandyt09:
    kingjk729:
    Come on Jim, get a little more creative. Hell, I am flying all the way to Miami next week just to pick up some stuff for my poor unsuspecting_____________. Hell, since I am not leaving there until the 8th, I just may mail it from there and really confuse the poor soul.

Todd, I am a shifty creature and the there is a plan in motion already to ensure that my victim has NO IDEA WHERE HE WAS HIT FROM ....... EPIC
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    kingjk729:
    bandyt09:
    kingjk729:

Todd, I am a shifty creature and the there is a plan in motion already to ensure that my victim has NO IDEA WHERE HE WAS HIT FROM ....... EPIC
    Beat back to before the BIG BANG. That's were my unsuspecting _________ is going.
    For everyone sending to CANADA: send out ASAP.
    for everyone else start shipping on the 7th
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    RampMonkey:
    Ill have to get in on this next year. Missed the time due to work schedule. Well for what its worth, Happy Holiday brothers/sisters!
    I'm with ya Ramp, I totally missed this one.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    great song didn't know Youtube allowed boobies
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    well finished up getting stuff gathered for my passer person. My stock is newbish, but am doing what I can, I will be down to about a week worths after this. Merry Christmas people (I WILL not say holidays as I am a NON politically correct ***!)
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    So I dont know if anyone got me--------but I didnt get anyones name. PM to you Kuz, Im a little sad and worried here.
    got ya now.

i have a huge 20 page worksheet for this pass. i musta just skipped you in the cut-and-paste-to-PM process.

the person sending to you got their PM and the person you are sending to also got theirs. i think/hope this is the only "situation" that is encountered on this pass.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Damn, just sent Tim a nice email getting some prices, getting ready to destroy somebody!!!!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Is it the 6th yet??? Santa is bored
    Just got home so I got to look at my humi. BOY ITS GONNA LOOK GOOD EMPTY!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    This is awesome and wish I would have found this place sooner and been able to get in on this. You guys are awesome and stuff like this just makes an already great hobby even better. Happy Holidays everyone and looking forward to seeing the results from this.
    So Santa was looking through his snowy humidor and found 30 sticks that must go and many more he may decide to take as gifts to young botls.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    I have come to the conclusion that Spencer is just plum loco. He is kind of like a junk yard dog that enjoys biting. He is tearing up brothers left and right. I know I am skeerd.
    greg2648:
    I have come to the conclusion that Spencer is just plum loco. He is kind of like a junk yard dog that enjoys biting. He is tearing up brothers left and right. I know I am skeerd.
    I am something like this:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    scarlin:
    greg2648:
    I am something like this:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Oh my lord. I am sticking with "loco".
    LOL, atleast I didn't win the DD's stick lottery or someone may have died in the future.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    scarlin:
    LOL, atleast I didn't win the DD's stick lottery or someone may have died in the future.
    Ooooookay, time to take the crack away from Spencer... Seriously though , great spirit brother, that is what this is all about!
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Packages are in route to me from the beard and it is going to be a dousy!
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    90+ Irishman:
    scarlin:
    Ooooookay, time to take the crack away from Spencer... Seriously though , great spirit brother, that is what this is all about!
    There's a 2nd Spencer here? (me being first imo since I have tenure)

also I can't wait to blow up my target, just need to find a box big enough...