Home General Discussion

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    j0z3r:
    Smoked a J Fuego 777 Maduro that Daniel gave me. I agree, 777 Maduro = yummy.

Got one resting ... maybe todays the day .
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    smoking a natural root
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Friday night I sat down with a Montecristo Open Eagle, Many thanks to Laker1963 for an excellent cigar!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Ken light.
    well... im about to. gunna be a morrow castle corona. thanks man. i cant tell you how much i appreciate it.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Bombay,,really enjoyed a LP 9 that he picked up for me,,,,Thanks man!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Down to my last couple inches of this L40 I got from Tony.

I am in love with this cigar. If I knew where some where, I would buy them in a heartbeat! Amazing cigar.

Thank you so much for this, Tony. I truly have enjoyed it, and I truly appreciate it!!!
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    The Kid:
    Bombay,,really enjoyed a LP 9 that he picked up for me,,,,Thanks man!

Glad to hear you enjoyed it.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Smoked another good one today from Rhamlin or as i like to call him Rhamalam!!!
    A Jameson Santos De Miami,, Nice smoke!!! Thank You!!!
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    BigT06:
    Down to my last couple inches of this L40 I got from Tony.

I am in love with this cigar. If I knew where some where, I would buy them in a heartbeat! Amazing cigar.

Thank you so much for this, Tony. I truly have enjoyed it, and I truly appreciate it!!!

So glad you liked it Todd! I've been waiting for someone to post in this thread about a cigar I sent! LOL. PM to you brother...
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    I had a Man O' War Virtue Toro today. This came from the humidor of Kuzi. I really enjoyed the milder side of the MOW line, while still delivering great complex flavor profile. Thanks Matt.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Smoking a fantastic Punch Uppercut Churchill from PokerSlob's humi... Brilliant stick and has already made a turn at just short of an inch! The tangy sweet rich earth with the peanut notes and chewy leathery core are simply perfect for my palate... Thanks Tom!!!
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    I smoked a Camacho SLR from BuckingW this evening. I think it was a SLR. The lable is only red with CAMACHO on it, but my research says it might be the SLR. Anyway, it was fantastic. A really well constructed, great tasting cigar. The burn was even throughout. I about nubbed the stick. THANKS buckingw for the great stick. Glad you sent me two of them!

Rob
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 383
    Smoked a Room 101 LTD in beast size for 2+ hours. Thanks E!!
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Camacho SLR from BuckingW....Thanks again bro....love this thing!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    In the process of smoking a San Lotano Oval courtesy of Mike. So far so awesome. Loving it, if it keeps going this well I might have to take up Tim on his deal-e-o. Thanks Mike!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Last night smoked a DPG (blue?) that Greg sent me back in January. Hadn't had this blend before and it was only my 5th or so cigar by DPG. Overall this was a great cigar and as usual DPG does not disappoint.

I'm going to have to get my hands on some more of his blends since every one I've had thus far has been good. Thanks Greg!

• RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
    Today it was A gift from BigT06, A Black Pearl Morado, part of A great selection sent because I mentioned A while back that I was out and this is one of my favorites.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Tabak especial red eye
    After winning Eric's movie trivia post he went and destroyed my wish list a few weeks ago. Well I finally got around to trying the red eye this morning with a cup'o'joe - mmmm tasty.
    Rich, sweet, & bursting with coffee/espresso flavors, this was a great cigar and awesome start to the day. Thanks for the great stick, Eric, & I'll definitely be getting a box of these once my isla del sol's are gone.
    smoking a Gurkha Legend Silver Edition from MTuccelli
    thanks man. much needed front porch vacation after work today.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    rburke1129:
    Smoked a Room 101 LTD in beast size for 2+ hours. Thanks E!!
    Glad you enjoyed it brother!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Smoking a Monte cristo New York edition, from direwolf. What a great stick, it's making for a great relaxing moment after moving all our stuff today. Thanks man
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    smoking a great rp decade from jhewey , as usual with these ive found, as with the queseda oktoberfest, they require a few touch ups but totally worth it imo!, thanks
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Greg sent me one of these that has been on my wish list for quite a while. Thanks brother! image
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    My Father...why did I wait to smoke this one? This has to be the best thing I've ever smoked...thanks Brett...
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    I smoked the LFD Double Claro from Direwolf on St. Patricks Day. Much better than any other candela wrapper I have had before. Thank you sir.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Jiunn and I smoked the pair of DPG Blue, "A"s (called Exclusivos I think). These 9 x 48 monsters were an awesome smoke and my first time taking down an A. Great experience Todd, thank you.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055

boydmcgowan:
    Jiunn and I smoked the pair of DPG Blue, "A"s (called Exclusivos I think). These 9 x 48 monsters were an awesome smoke and my first time taking down an A. Great experience Todd, thank you.

Boyd is a total DPG whore.  I think I am becoming one too.

I can't focus at work!  I need a cigar!  NOW.  ok I'm calm.   

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Had a JdN Antano from ShotgunJohn yesterday... wow this stick is way better than the Dark Corjo.
    Seriously the Dark Corojo almost turned me off to the brand.

stephen_hannibal:

really? wow. its not my favorite JdN but i didnt think it was THAT bad.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    kuzi16:
    stephen_hannibal:

really? wow. its not my favorite JdN but i didnt think it was THAT bad.
    the Dark Corojo is my favorite of the line. JdN is a solid brand, though. They don't make bad cigars.