Home General Discussion

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Looks to be a padron 2000 maduro but I don't have either a nat or Madie padron to compare to and have not smoked either. Thanks brother! image
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Smoking a La Perla Habana Morado from 2007, courtesy of ndhaon91. Great cammy wrapped stick, thanks Noah!!!
  • jailhousejailhouse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 137
    a angelenos 2009 that i got from mike(MVW67) thanks brother
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    In the last few days I have smoked a la sirena from jj, 5 Vegas cask strength from Todd, AB family blend from brett and osok from kevin.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    JHewey:
    In the last few days I have smoked a la sirena from jj, 5 Vegas cask strength from Todd, AB family blend from brett and osok from kevin.
    Really glad you liked it bro, love hearing your thoughts on these sticks so thanks for sharing bro!
    Smoked my first Liga Privada Unico Serie Dirty Rat last night that Joe had gifted to me within the first month that I joined the boards.... amazing cigar and earned a 93 on my new rating scale (Review and rating typed up to be posted tonight) and was a magnificent cigar! Thank you so much Joe, you are an amazing brother and friend, thank you!

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    90+ Irishman:
    Smoked my first Liga Privada Unico Serie Dirty Rat last night that Joe had gifted to me within the first month that I joined the boards.... amazing cigar and earned a 93 on my new rating scale (Review and rating typed up to be posted tonight) and was a magnificent cigar! Thank you so much Joe, you are an amazing brother and friend, thank you!

Great pic
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    First cigar in about 2 weeks and I smoked a DPG Cuban Classic Toro with over 3 years of age on it. This is already a favorite blend of mine but never had one with this much age on it and it blew me away.

thanks Todd
  • Churchill83Churchill83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 80
    I was amazed by a Drew Estate undercrown stick last night which is now my favorite. Thankyou MVW67!
    Had a great night last night with the family! Myself, my Uncle, , my lovely wife, and Pops all sat outside by the firepit doing tequila shots and beer while I provided the cigars. Amanda smoked one of the CAO Flavours that Mr. Smiley bombed her with, while my Uncle smoked a Fuente from Greg (Da Bear) that had a green satin foot band and wrapped in cedar which floored him. Pops had an Ave Maria Salomone from Tom (Poker Slob) and I smoked an Anejo that Mike (MVW) had recently given me. Thank all of you so much for making the cigar aide of last night possible, it was truly a lifetime event!!
    Diamond crown from kevin (415)
    Room101 connie
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Today I enjoyed an Avo Domaine #50 from the humidor of Kuzi. This cigar was fantastic. It has been a while since I smoked one, and now I remember what I've been missing. This is still one of my favorites. Tons of woody, nutty flavor, Beautiful construction and burn. The perfecto shape is quickly becoming one I really enjoy. Thanks Matt this was a winner for sure.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    kaspera79:
    Today I enjoyed an Avo Domaine #50 from the humidor of Kuzi. This cigar was fantastic. It has been a while since I smoked one, and now I remember what I've been missing. This is still one of my favorites. Tons of woody, nutty flavor, Beautiful construction and burn. The perfecto shape is quickly becoming one I really enjoy. Thanks Matt this was a winner for sure.
    i had one from that same box just the other day. its about two years old and it is smoking amazingly well.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    smoked a LGC Serie R given to me by Boyd. Wow, what a full flavored powerhouse. It was full of pepper, cream, and earthy goodness. Definitely put me on my ***.
    On the drive in to work this morning I was blessed enough to smoke a truly phenomenal cigar that David had so graciously sent to me.... AJ Fernandez Oval Maduro Corona! The draw was dead nuts perfect, the burn was solid, but the flavor and balance..... unreal and second to none. This cigar easily hung in there with cigars that I've had in the last year that cost 3-6 times more than this guy and didn't have this elegant of a balance or transition. Red Pepper spice and chipotle from the light, then fading into a superbly smooth chocolate, leather, smoky oak and peat. It made several drastic changes and finished with toffee, peanut, and a what I can only refer to as a whiskey infused oak (think oak from a whiskey barrel used to age the spirit) that finished perfectly. Thank you so much David, this was amazing!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Irish, every time you review a cigar, I get hungry. ( well except for the peat part). Now I need to get an Oval and see if i can have a similar experience.
    kaspera79:
    Irish, every time you review a cigar, I get hungry. ( well except for the peat part). Now I need to get an Oval and see if i can have a similar experience.
    LOL sorry, doing bartending and working with my hands a lot building things out of wood the flavors and smells are very familiar to me and I pick them out a little easier. Really is a fantastic smoke though and hope you get out of it as much as I did ;)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    smokinga 5 vegas AAA corona right now. thanks ken for this hook up. you are one serious BOTL.
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    Smoking a cao America right now that I got from the Kid. Interesting smoke, can't really describe any certain flavors out of this stick, but its pretty tasty. Thanks Kid!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    JJ gave me almost the entire San latano line. I enjoyed all of them, but the oval Maduro tonight is really good. Thanks broJayssimpson
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Smoked a CCOM Sun Grown label Torpedo last night that he sent me as part of the movie trivia pass.
    Another good smoke from the house blend line - this was my first sun grown label and I was impressed.
  • jailhousejailhouse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 137
    i smoked a est.1844 that i got from catfish i realy enjoyed it thanks brother
    Had a bunch of killer smokes yesterday at the event from all of these brothers, thanks so much guys! From Jason, had a Prensado Churchill that friggin' rocked! From Tom, had teh 262 Paradigm which was very very bold but refiend and smooth, thanks for introducing me to these brother! From Dennis, had the J. Fuego Delirium in the morning that really set the pace for a kick-a$$ smoking day; Dennis you were right I really enjoyed that bad boy thank you so much again! And from Noah I smoked an EPC Elencios that had a very loose draw but the smoke production and flavors were out of this world, so so so want to revisit this guy again! Thank you to ALL!!!!!
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Smoked a fantastic lancero, a Tatuaje Havana VI Victorias, this afternoon gifted to my by The RobbyRas in an epic bombing. Thanks very much!!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    I smoked a La Aurora Maduro that James40 gifted to me.

• amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    San Lotano Connie Churchill. Smoked this yesterday and it made 2 hours of a 5 hour last minute work road trip actually enjoyable. This was probably one of the most flavorful connecticuts I've ever had. Kept me interested the whole time. Thanks again Jimmy
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Had my first San Lotano Connecticut tonight courtesy of jgibv, and it was great. Smooth and flavorful and paired just as well with my homebrew white ale as I hoped it might. Thanks!!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Ken Light:
    Had my first San Lotano Connecticut tonight courtesy of jgibv, and it was great. Smooth and flavorful and paired just as well with my homebrew white ale as I hoped it might. Thanks!!
    Glad to hear that you liked it, Ken.