Home General Discussion

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    1844 corona barberpole from ken light. thanks a million man. you are over the top.
    more people should be bombing you.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Had a Reconquista last night courtesy of my brother Eric AKA CvilleE..... Absolutely marvelous smoke, thank you brother it was sublime ;)
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    kuzi16:
    1844 corona barberpole from ken light. thanks a million man. you are over the top.
    more people should be bombing you.

Glad you enjoyed it! I loved the flavor, but I don't know if it was an off night for me or what but this one punched me in the face. Scared to go back for the second.

And you've got it precisely backwards. You appreciate a bomb like no one else, so more people should bomb YOU.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    A Ramon Bueso from mmccartneydc, a Siglo IV from CvilleE and an LP T-52 from JHewey. Many thanks, brothers!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Thanks bro! Awesome little smoke and my first ever chisel tip.
    Even the fiancé liked this one and grabbed a few puffs here and there - little too strong for her though

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    MoW PA from Todd
    thanks bro. really hittin the spot tonight.
  • kevin1323kevin1323 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 294
    Smoked a La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor from Vulchor in a trade. Great stick and happy to get the chance to try this blend. Thanks again Dave!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Smoked a very nice Brickhouse from Greg after we swept the Golf Match yesterday!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Toombes:
    A Ramon Bueso from mmccartneydc, a Siglo IV from CvilleE and an LP T-52 from JHewey. Many thanks, brothers!
    Glad you enjoyed it bro, I still have some resting and I think that makes a huge difference!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Xikar HC from Rudy yummmy:-) :-) :-)
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    I too smoked a great little cigar from mr Kid. About a month or so ago Rudy laid some serious damage on casa mcgowan, completely unprovoked I might add, and I pulled the AB Prensado Corona tonight. I am a fan. #1 cigar of the year, not so sure about that, but it did impress me. Construction was spot on, the top of the triple cap peeled off perfectly, which is a good thing when I don't even need my lighter to get a perfect draw, and al lin all it has some rally rich flavors and put out a ton of smoke. I was busy with some gardening, so I wasn't totally focussed on the cigar, but I came away impressed.

Thanks a ton Rudy, I probably wouldn't have tried this if it wasn't for you and I am grateful for the experience brother.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    I had a CAO MX-2 given to me by DSWarmack during our herf in Germany a year ago. It was the first time I had that cigar. Thanks Ryan, it was a very good smoke.
    RCY Cigars:
    I had a CAO MX-2 given to me by DSWarmack during our herf in Germany a year ago. It was the first time I had that cigar. Thanks Ryan, it was a very good smoke.
    Rick have you talked to Ryan in a while? I was just thinking how I haven't seen him around. How is he?
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Kicking back on the porch on a beautiful evening puffing away on an Anejo 77 Shark my Mizzou-RAH brother from another mother Jiunn gifted me for my birthday - PHENONENAL!!! Thank you my friend. :-)

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    The Sniper:
    Kicking back on the porch on a beautiful evening puffing away on an Anejo 77 Shark my Mizzou-RAH brother from another mother Jiunn gifted me for my birthday - PHENONENAL!!! Thank you my friend. :-)

Sweet! I had a romantic feeling your post was aboot me
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    jliu:
    The Sniper:

Sweet! I had a romantic feeling your post was aboot me
    It was absolutely amazing bro, thank you so much for the wonderful gift.

And if you couldnt place it, that tune in the background was "Im In The Mood For Love". ;-D

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Just had this smoke from Dan. Very good smoke brother, thank you!
    Smoked a Padron Family Reserve 45th anniversay with Jiunn this weekend. Great Cigar, over some great conversation. Man this is one of those cigars that sticks with you. Super Rich, full bodied yet not real spicy. It had this incredible layered feeling of earth, cocoa and coffee. So good.
    Had a Gurkha Grand Envoy from Skweekz. Not a bad smoke, had a bit of sweetness to it. Thanks brother, another hour and a half that I was able to be somewhere else.
    *Petey*:
    Smoked a Padron Family Reserve 45th anniversay with Jiunn this weekend. Great Cigar, over some great conversation. Man this is one of those cigars that sticks with you. Super Rich, full bodied yet not real spicy. It had this incredible layered feeling of earth, cocoa and coffee. So good.
    Not to mention the free water at the bnm. Wo it probably would have been dehydrated from crying. Aw awwwww
    Thanks Todd, I never smoked the Avo XO in that size. Honestly, I was a bit bored wIth it. Until I got to the half way point with it. Then the cigar did a 360. I swear it was creamy, nutty with a cherry sweetness. Thanks man, it really got me by surprise.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Thank you to buckeye for this stick Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Glad you enjoyed it brother. Since you turned me on to AVOs, I haven't had one I didn't enjoy.
    Just lit up a Room 101 OSOK Trucha gifted to me from Shawn (Sporus). This is a ridiculous elaborate way of packaging a cigar. I feel all like hip. I should turn on some Britney with this cigar.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Thanks Brett! And congrats my friend ;)

Photobucket
    How was it Brett?
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    RCY Cigars:
    How was it Brett?
    Damn good for a budget stick. Great construction, tight ash, and not harsh even though its pretty young. Ill take a box Irish!
    Just had a AB Prensado from Dan, thanks brother, it was very enjoyable.
    I had a Daniel (Toombes) day. Smoked two cigars my brother gave me. First up was a RP decade (box pressed robusto I believe). Second was a Nub San Andres. Lovely. It's a great thing I have like I think 15 more to go through that he gave me hahah. Thanks again brother for these great sticks!
  • jon00jonjon00jon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 45
    Smoked a Nub Cameroon torpedo, one of my go-to smokes. Very tasty.