Home General Discussion

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    pbchevo:
    Imgembo:
    pbchevo:
    Imgebo (Jimmy) glad i got a sampler lol thanks
    Not a problem glad you liked it. I find that they become really enjoyable after the first half inch. I have conviced every male in my fiance immidate family to buy a box. I will probolly convince a few more over the holiday this week.

Ill probably get a box as sson as i try all the sizes
    id love to see it in a lonsdale
  • lilninjabuddylilninjabuddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 11
    Smoked a LP 9 from bigshizza recently. It was amazing, thanks!
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    kuzi16:
    pbchevo:
    Imgembo:
    pbchevo:
    Imgebo (Jimmy) glad i got a sampler lol thanks
    Not a problem glad you liked it. I find that they become really enjoyable after the first half inch. I have conviced every male in my fiance immidate family to buy a box. I will probolly convince a few more over the holiday this week.

Ill probably get a box as sson as i try all the sizes
    id love to see it in a lonsdale

havent tried the lonsdale that much but a corona size would of been real nice also
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    From Brian(medic45) awesome!! Thanks, smooth with great taste!! image
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Had an awesome Oktoberfest from Catfish, thanks brother, it was devine!
  • stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
    From my buddy Bigfnsteve. Thank you bro I love this cigar!Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    Enjoyed a Man o War Pa last night from Greg. Love this cigar it never disapoints no matter how cold it is outside. I know I'm nuts since the selection of sticks Greg hit me with this was the one I was most excited about.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Had a nice herf last night pre-mission. I had a Tiante from Bigshizza, Another guy had a 5v Gold Maduro I believe from jgibv, another had a La Herencia from Catfish. It was an awesome evening. Thank you very much gentleman.
    from Imgembo once again had the AJ overrun i think thats the name. reminded me of the original MOW
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    pbchevo:
    from Imgembo once again had the AJ overrun i think thats the name. reminded me of the original MOW
    hmm ill have to compare it to the MOW you sent me i have never had the original.
  • biodarwinbiodarwin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 260
    Just smoked a Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Reserva and it was WONDERFUL. Thanks 0patience!
    Imgembo:
    pbchevo:
    hmm ill have to compare it to the MOW you sent me i have never had the original.
    if i remember right the mow had a good amount of spice this one on the other had didnt really get much of it. ill have to smoke one tonight now
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Jim, thanks for sending me the Room 101 Daruma....awesome smoke. Will be buying a box of these to replace my MF 1922 LB once I finish them up. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to smoke this one!!
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 383
    Perdomo ESV Connie Robusto with 3+ years on it...great smoke!! Thank you Ken!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Last year Smoke 'em gave me a MOW Armada corona and tonight it met its fate, thanks bro!
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    I smoked a Savinelli 2006 from shotgunjohn tonight at a herf with bigfnsteve, bigshizza, stad, and shotgunjohn. Good Times, good times.
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    jgibv:
    Fired up an FFP from Nick Saturday afternoon .... awesome smoke, thank you Nick!

you are super very welcome john, I just saw this because when you smoked it i was in the field.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Im thanking both of these guys cause they both gave me a La Palina little bill, I smoked one of those smokes the other evening and it was a very tasty smoke, I was surprised how much smoke it produced. Thankfully I have one more left to enjoy during a special evening. Thanks guys!!! Much appreciated
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Rudy...though I am a huge fan of Cuban cigars but I can't stop smoking La Palina 1986 and Little Bill. They are exceptional smokes. I am glad you enjoyed it.
    The Kid:
    Im thanking both of these guys cause they both gave me a La Paulina little bill, I smoked one of those smokes the other evening and it was a very tasty smoke, I was surprised how much smoke it produced. Thankfully I have one more left to enjoy during a special evening. Thanks guys!!! Much appreciated
    I agree, I saw your pickups and it reminded me to thank Andrew and Ed, thanks
    rzaman:
    Rudy...though I am a huge fan of Cuban cigars but I can't stop smoking La Palina 1986 and Little Bill. They are exceptional smokes. I am glad you enjoyed it.
    The Kid:
    Im thanking both of these guys cause they both gave me a La Paulina little bill, I smoked one of those smokes the other evening and it was a very tasty smoke, I was surprised how much smoke it produced. Thankfully I have one more left to enjoy during a special evening. Thanks guys!!! Much appreciated
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Thanks GOLDY, I only like a few Rocky's and this is one of them. The picture doesn't give the cello any justice. The cigar aged very well in it.
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Muwat baitfish from trident, great little smoke!!image
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Casa Magna Domus Magnus Limitada from Jim (bigshizza)
  • mr.wendell1979mr.wendell1979 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    Just finished the M.U.W.A.T. from SleevePlz... Nice way to start my day off! Thanks again sir
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    mr.wendell1979:
    Just finished the M.U.W.A.T. from SleevePlz... Nice way to start my day off! Thanks again sir
    Dang, you started your day with that monster? Dude, you are hardcore! Lol, glad you enjoyed it!
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Thanks for the chance to try this htf stick, tastes good but it was super plugged and has paper thin wrapper, the poker did a bit of damage but worth it to get some better draw. May need to get more, hoping that this one was just a bit over packed. Thanks again bro. image
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Behike from Greg the bear! Thank you........Greg..... love you.....
    Smoked my 2nd AB pryme yesterday and incredibly better than the first!! Thanks JJ
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Smoked a great stick today from... Who the hell knows?? It was a Hoya de Monterrey Reposado en cedro - in a Churchill vitola, no less, that one of you BORKS evidently bombed me with and I failed to note the BORK's name on my date tag that I stuck on it.

Anyway, it was a great smoke and I send my unbounded thanks to whomever that generous brother was/is. I really enjoyed that stick. Thanks and Merry Christmas to whomever you are....:-)

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Trident sent this Room 101 Cigar to me for my BDay. Glad I smoked it, I didn't have a lot of time for what I wanted to smoke. And I ended up smoking this for a hour and six minutes. Awesome little cigar, the burn was consistent and slow. Thank you Roman, I still owe :)...