Home General Discussion

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    ddubridge:
    "Winter Smoke" from the teach. It had minor construction issues, but was and all around good cigar. I love a figurado like this because it changes so much from third to third.image
    Glad you liked it! I split a box with Vader a little while back and the flavors just weren't really my cup of tea. Might have to try them again when the weather warms up and see if that helps. Speaking of this thread, I'm overdue! Need to go find an after lunch cigar...
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    "Winter Smoke" from the teach. It had minor construction issues, but was and all around good cigar. I love a figurado like this because it changes so much from third to third.image
    Glad you liked it! I split a box with Vader a little while back and the flavors just weren't really my cup of tea. Might have to try them again when the weather warms up and see if that helps. Speaking of this thread, I'm overdue! Need to go find an after lunch cigar...
    Loved the one you sent me!! Thanks I got 1 more and keeping my eyes on the prize!
    #12 of 50. An LFD DL Maduro Chiselito from Mr. Panda Express himself. Have I mentioned before that I enjoy LFDs a lot? Still true. Thanks Jiunn! IMAG0116
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    SleevePlz:
    #12 of 50. An LFD DL Maduro Chiselito from Mr. Panda Express himself. Have I mentioned before that I enjoy LFDs a lot? Still true. Thanks Jiunn! IMAG0116
    I miss the snow. If I was there we would be making snow angels together
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    I'll try to get a snow angel in my next pic, just to make you jealous!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    I'll try to get a snow angel in my next pic, just to make you jealous!
    You are making general tsao jelly. Oook ;) *)
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Hey Tony, I love the Molotov if ya ever decide ya wanna trade them.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    "I'll make ya famous." Another cigar from SleevePlz. If this BOTL hadnt smacked me so hard the first time, I wouldn't have all these wonderful cigars to blame him for. Seems like everytime I reach in the humi i'm pulling out a cigar from him. Here is the latest
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Had a 5 Vegas "A" that was part of a box Pete sent me over the holidays. Brother, that box must of had some age on it, because it smoked smooth! Thanks bro, I haven't forgot.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    marineatbn03:
    Had a 5 Vegas "A" that was part of a box Pete sent me over the holidays. Brother, that box must of had some age on it, because it smoked smooth! Thanks bro, I haven't forgot.

No probs and enjoy brother!
    #13 of 50 is a RASS from a bomb sent by the infamous ICU last summer. This was exactly what I needed after a rather long day at work. Thanks a bunch Shawn! IMAG0117
    I started my streak of only smoking ccom gifted cigars a month ago yesterday and today I'm only on number 14! Man, I hate winter. Anyways, today's smoke came from the Rain Man. One of the many cigars to come my way thanks to Stafford's arm this season. Thanks dude! IMAG0119
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Ezra Zion from Bigfnsteve! Yummy!
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Thanks Pokerslob. 004
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Justin hooked me up with one of these a while bak and I remembered liking it, so e set me another...and I definately like it! I'm not a big Maddy fan, so it's nice to find one that's a budget stick as well. Thanks brother, soon you will get smashed Lololololol image
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Smoke those prems!!!!
  • prosspross Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    Smoked my first L'Atelier last night that Catfish Sent to me. It will not be my last. Enjoyed it to the nub. Thanks bro.

• rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    La Flor Dominicana Salomon from Tony AKA SleevePlz, Thanks Tony. Photobucket
    rzaman:
    La Flor Dominicana Salomon from Tony AKA SleevePlz, Thanks Tony. Photobucket
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing your views on the cigar as well!
    Met up with Trident, Hardcz, and Tyland64 for a little herf last night. Good Times! Began the night with another stick from the ICU Bomb from last summer. Shawn, the Little Boris was amazing! Great way to start the night.(#15) IMAG0120 If any of you have herfed with Roman before, you know it is almost impossible to leave without him giving you at least one cigar. Last night was no different. Cigar #16 is the new LFD Oro Chisel. Definitely picking up a box of these in the near future. Thanks again man! IMAG0121
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    image tasty! Thanks for this stick, I have been dying to try it and it is performing well so far.
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    I smoked a really good Viaje candy cane that I got from Hardcz at Cigars for Warriors last night. Thanks for the great stick.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    smoked a great la palina goldie and tonight a master blends 3 both from andrew and both awesome , thanks bro!!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Thank you Dave. I wanted to try one and now that i have they'll stay on the wants list.
    Mr. Williams strikes again. Thanks Mike.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    The weather was pretty nice Saturday afternoon so I grabbed an old favorite out of the humi ....
    MF LB 1922 Pet Robusto ....
    And I noticed this was the one that Jim sent .... love this little cigar, awesome smoke (and can be had for a fine price on the sprint sale) Thanks Jim for saving me from having to dig into my "stash" of them, going to have to order some more of these once summer rolls in.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Daruma Sucio from Dustin...thanks buddy! Photobucket
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 714
    I smoked a Bait Fish I got from Trident master of the Sea and cigars. It was a real good smoke to close out a long day
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Smoked a Quesada Heisenberg Project from Jim, what a terrific cigar and really appreciate the hookup brother! Thanks for letting me try these and I just ordered a box of the petite coronas, superb flavor and what a rich meaty and balanced core! Thanks again :)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    90+ Irishman:
    Smoked a Quesada Heisenberg Project from Jim, what a terrific cigar and really appreciate the hookup brother! Thanks for letting me try these and I just ordered a box of the petite coronas, superb flavor and what a rich meaty and balanced core! Thanks again :)
    You sir, are most welcome!!!