Home General Discussion

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    #17. An Ortega Serie D courtesy of Jim. Thanks bro! IMAG0122
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Has anyone NOT smiked a good cigar from the Shizz?
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    thanks Tony great smoke
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Rain:
    Has anyone NOT smiked a good cigar from the Shizz?
    Jim sends nothing BUT killer smokes so no lol
    I think is my last big ring smoked lol still a great smoke but man. thanks Randy
    Wait, did I say smiked? Ugh..
    pbchevo:
    I think is my last big ring smoked lol still a great smoke but man. thanks Randy
    Hope you like it bro!
    Rain:
    pbchevo:
    Hope you like it bro!

sure did brother thanks for hooking me up!
    pbchevo:
    Rain:
    pbchevo:
    Hope you like it bro!

sure did brother thanks for hooking me up!
    You should have met with Jim and I last weekend in Waco. I'll be in San Antonio come May.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    pbchevo:

Thats the only big thing I will put in my mouth.... Wink wink... IMO That is the best big ring ever.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Vision:
    pbchevo:

Thats the only big thing I will put in my mouth.... Wink wink... IMO That is the best big ring ever.
    I haven't had one in a long time, been meaning to revisit and try it with a punch to see if that changes how the smoke hits my palette.
    Vision:
    pbchevo:

LOL
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    O.k. Who sent me this? John? Peter? It was really good and hit the spot! Thanks!! image
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    First LFD from Tony. Loved the cigar. I'm still not totally sold on the chisel. I seem to have an issue pinching the tip togethe causing draw issues.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Drew, have you seen the double punch technique for the chisel. You'd love it!!!!!
    mmccartneydc:
    Drew, have you seen the double punch technique for the chisel. You'd love it!!!!!
    I have seen it. I was planing on trying that next time. I figured for my first one I better use the "proper" technique and pinch. Had to smoke it the wrong way(up and down not side to side) to get a good draw out of it.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    ddubridge:
    mmccartneydc:
    I have seen it. I was planing on trying that next time. I figured for my first one I better use the "proper" technique and pinch. Had to smoke it the wrong way(up and down not side to side) to get a good draw out of it.
    Gotya! Well let us know if you like the double punch. I love it!
    #18 on the list comes once again from the incomparable Zeebra. The Tat Black PL is always just sooo good. This one lived up to the hype I have given it. Thanks again Shawn! IMAG0123
    AJ Overrun from Ehehat. I think he's spot on with the Diesel Unlimited guess. Great cigar from another great BOTL. It cant get any better then this forum.

Smoked a HdM Epicure Especial that he had sent as a congrats late February for my son.... Brother this was just outstanding and was a perfect celebration cigar just as you said, thank you bro!

Todays line up...

Noventa from Catfish
    also from Catfish
    Another from Dustin. Been thinking about burning all these sticks for a while. I was waiting for decent weather. I got it.
    Last but not least, one of my all time favorites. Djfish hookin me up with the Ruination. Thank you Jose.
    The wife and I shared a monster of a cigar from Lee. #19 is the Aurora Puro Vintage 2003. Thank you very much Lee. This stick was really nice on a warm afternoon here. IMAG0125
    SleevePlz:
    The wife and I shared a monster of a cigar from Lee. #19 is the Aurora Puro Vintage 2003. Thank you very much Lee. This stick was really nice on a warm afternoon here. IMAG0125
    Nice Tony, great choice and pic thanks for sharing :) Great to talk to you again as well brother, reviewed a stick recently that I'm 95% sure you sent me, the AF Solaris... Brilliant cigar, thanks man :)
    Mr. Matt McCartney DC...thanks so much bro! Very nice. image
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    This was an outstanding cigar, thank you Greg!!
    I think everyone should try one at some point in time.

This was a Viaje that's worth hunting down, IMO.
    Nick, thank you for this wonderful cigar.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Thank you tony and Jim for these awesome sticks!!Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    SleevePlz:
    hope you and your wife enjoyed it!! And tell her nice nails!!
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    hope you and your wife enjoyed it!! And tell her nice nails!!
    +1
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    I had a MF LB 1922 petite robusto from Royln last night that hit the spot after dinner. Thanks.
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    002 Thanks Brother!