Home General Discussion

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    curtpick:
    Bigshizza:
    ddubridge:
    Smoked a O.S.O.K original last night while herfin with Eric, Jeff, and Curt. That cigar is money! Thanks Teach!
    Love those!
    Ya we witnessed a Drewgasum. :)
    This cigar was from my first ever bomb from Tony, one of many so far. The guys talked me right into it last night.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    ddubridge:
    Smoked a O.S.O.K original last night while herfin with Eric, Jeff, and Curt. That cigar is money! Thanks Teach!
    Glad you enjoyed it. I was just thinking that I haven't seen my name pop up on here in a while. Seemed like a sign that I need to do something about that....
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    Glad you enjoyed it. I was just thinking that I haven't seen my name pop up on here in a while. Seemed like a sign that I need to do something about that....
    this should convince you that you should just cease hostilities and stand down then right?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Thanks man! Excellent!!
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Oliva V Melanio petite... love it Rob!
    curtpick:
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    had to wait for traffic to die down. sooo 2000 erdm lonsdale. PL RE asia pacific. purdy goot.
    aw crap. wrong thread... stupid scotch
    jliu:
    grunk !
    curtpick:
    jliu:
    grunk !
    but itsa so gooooood. btw that melanio is BOMB.
    jliu:
    curtpick:
    jliu:
    grunk !
    but itsa so gooooood. btw that melanio is BOMB.
    like candy baby !
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Teach sent me this OR DPG JJ a while back and I dug it out tonight....damn tasty image
    Hit the spot this morning. : )
    catfishbluezz:
    Teach sent me this OR DPG JJ a while back and I dug it out tonight....damn tasty image
    Would you look at that! Two shout outs in two days. Maybe I will give you guys another chance to not get bombed...... Glad you liked the JJ, Dustin. If I recall correctly, I posted in the top 3 you want to try a couple years ago that I wanted to try some DPG. You sent Blues and Cuban Classics, but you said you were out of JJ's. Which is what spurred me to send that particular stick. Man, that was a while ago.
    SleevePlz:
    catfishbluezz:
    Would you look at that! Two shout outs in two days. Maybe I will give you guys another chance to not get bombed...... Glad you liked the JJ, Dustin. If I recall correctly, I posted in the top 3 you want to try a couple years ago that I wanted to try some DPG. You sent Blues and Cuban Classics, but you said you were out of JJ's. Which is what spurred me to send that particular stick. Man, that was a while ago.
    that's cool to hear that people will give shout outs to bombs from long ago.....i try to keep track of who gave me what but it's tough
    brianetz1:
    that's cool to hear that people will give shout outs to bombs from long ago.....i try to keep track of who gave me what but it's tough
    I personally do an online humidor with a note of where every cigar came from and when I received it. I really should get some stickers to actually label the sticks. Every once in a while, I'll have a couple sticks that are identical from 2 different people. That usually means that I need to smoke one, but sometimes they get mixed up.
    yeah, i do that, but when i go back through and remove them from my app it is generally at the end of the week when i am not smoking it.....Some stick out more than others and are easy to remember who gave them to me because they are the only ones i have received of that kind, but some of the others that are more common like the diesels or any of the MOW series i can never remember to credit them at the time.

a sticker system would work really well.....i might have to think about that.
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    El Titan De Bronze Redemption Maduro from RCY last year... awesome cigar, thanks man!

photo
    Great stick. Much better then the last one I had.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Great cigar after a great steak
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    brianetz1:
    SleevePlz:
    catfishbluezz:
    Teach sent me this OR DPG JJ a while back and I dug it out tonight....damn tasty
    I always like the JJ, and the OR is an ecuadorian conny wrapper and damn close to an ISOM. The new one is corojo, which is good too, but the OR are special. I had a terrible week actually, needed to grab a good stick that would deliver. Yeah that was a while Tony, been saving it for a good moment, and it hit the spot. Thanks brother. And it you want to tango....
  • perkinkeperkinke Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,562
    Another one for the list of great early day smokes, thanks man!
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Illusione Epernay La Petit from an older trade with Toombes. What a great little smoke! Thanks again, Daniel.
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    A few weeks ago I received a large incindiary package from a group referring to itself as "The Looney Left Contingent", consisting of Raisindot, Big Shizza, Vulchor, Pelirojo, & I hope I'm not leaving someone out. At any rate, one of them included a Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial. What a fantastic cigar! It was absolutely delicious from first puff to last. Let the wife have a couple puffs, thought I wasn't getting it back for a minute. Thanks to all for an overwhelming experience.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Amos Umwhat:
    A few weeks ago I received a large incindiary package from a group referring to itself as "The Looney Left Contingent", consisting of Raisindot, Big Shizza, Vulchor, Pelirojo, & I hope I'm not leaving someone out. At any rate, one of them included a Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial. What a fantastic cigar! It was absolutely delicious from first puff to last. Let the wife have a couple puffs, thought I wasn't getting it back for a minute. Thanks to all for an overwhelming experience.

That one wasn't from me but I'm glad to hear you are enjoying them.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    allsmokedup:
    El Titan De Bronze Redemption Maduro from RCY last year... awesome cigar, thanks man!

photo

Don't know how I missed your post. Nevertheless, glad you enjoyed it.