2»

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:
    I knew it was either you or Rick but not both. Well donedone
    Dennis, just curious, how did you get a feeling that it was me? I pegged the Joker from a gut feeling so I can totally go with that explanation, but if it is different, let me in on it. Thanks
    comparing sticks that were sent with the same sticks I had seen others get. Also, a newbie wouldn't read a bio to see what sticks someone liked and then send those. The weird part was, when I got hit, neither you or Rick responded to my bomb post which I thought odd because Rick responds to almost all bomb posts. When I get past the stage in life of having 3 kids with one income, I'm gonna blow some peeps up for fun. I can't wait.
    Dennis, that is one of the clues that I sent out. Seriously, how many people have enough Monte Platinums to send out to multiple guys. I figured if I put them in TYG packages and Bandyt09 bombs then I would at least get called on it or a PM. Of course, I would have blamed one of my SoCal brothers for raiding my stash but that have made an interesting story line also.

Yea, we did send out some HTG and HTF cigars. All in good fun and cheering people up. Can't beat that.

bandyt09:
    greg2648:
    Damn. Its Over??? Its really over??? It was a blast reading all of the comments. I always looked forward to the "slinging bullets" thread. I am going to miss the drama. Good job fellas. If TYG ever returns, I want in.
    Yes Greg, the Young Gun has slung his last bullets, most of which should hit today. However, if he does return it will probably be as The Old Fart......................

Lol, too much my friend. Nice run we had....

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Well done again Rick, Todd. If I didnt already bomb you guys already, something would be in the works already. I'm gonna let you guys dig out the holes first before making another one. LOL.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Nice job guys.. A lot of time, effort, and generousity was shown here. You make this a great place to be a part of.
  • dopeyferreedopeyferree Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 274
    I guess I was on the last hit list. Just as the young gun is exposed, I am blown up. image Very Nice, Now I know who to return fire to..............
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Thanks to two awesome brothers for an entertaining journey and for this awesome hit. I can only hope when I grow up I can be as sneaky as you two.

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Wow I thought Rick had something to do with it for a long time but Todd I didn't see you. Can't say I'm shocked. Gentlemen nicely done! I know I talked smack it was all in good fun. Again thanks for the awesome sticks you guys sent me a few months back!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Well I had no idea who was behind any of this. As a matter of fact I'd tried to lay low through the whole thing and here we are one round away from the end and I get nailed by my own game. The old hit the guy with his favorites list bomb. Very nice fellas and thanks a ton.

Thank you gentlemen... I never thought I would be happy to be shot, but the package came at a really good time. You brought a lot of fun to the forum with your shenanigans, and your generousity does not go unappreciated. Got some favorites as well as a new to me cigar..

Oliva Series G
    La Aurora Series N
    Cain Daytona ( never had this one )
    Nub Cameroon
    And a CAO Criollo

Remember our Second amendment rights go both ways ! Kas.
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 739
    I too got attacked with a nice lil bomb, and greatly appreciate it. I was already donating a large supply to the Holiday for the Troops, but after this attack and your request, the donation just grew larger. I have also decided to add in my colibri MOW cutter, and some new Undercrowns into the package, in your honor. Thanks again
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    I've been hit! Seriously, I couldn't have been expecting this any less. You two are awesome, and I'm absolutely not alone in saying that you're quite the team! These are some great smokes (San Lotano Habano and Cask Strength Two are among my favorite smokes) and I couldn't be more appreciative. Thanks so much guys. It's kind of sad to see this all come to an end, but I certainly can't complain that I was, for some reason, a target.

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    FYI,
    All the guys that got hit with the NUB Cameroon, just wanted to let you know that those have over 3 years in my 20 count on them, enjoy.
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    bandyt09:
    FYI,
    All the guys that got hit with the NUB Cameroon, just wanted to let you know that those have over 3 years in my 20 count on them, enjoy.
    killer! Thanks again brother.
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    JSaint:
    bandyt09:
    FYI,
    I agree! I'm super excited.
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    james40:
    JudoChinX:
    JSaint:
    bandyt09:
    FYI,
    wow, thanks again. I will be labeling that bad boy.
    Same here. I just freed up a Nub Tubo so in it goes lol.
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    JudoChinX:
    JSaint:
    bandyt09:
    FYI,
    wow, thanks again. I will be labeling that bad boy.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Dear readers,
    Last night Roland was killed by an exploding package from his mailbox. He had five wounds to his body, all of which had peices of cardboard and plastic bubble wrap inside.
    "It looks like that dern box just blew 'em up" is what the sheriff was quoted saying.
    After romoval from his body, the projectiles apper to have been cigars, but that could only be determined by the bands,
    San Latano Habano
    Siglo Limited Reserve
    Macanudo Cru Royale
    Nub Camaroon
    The last was charred beyond recognition, leaving only the word "Oscuro".
    Mr. Roland is survived by his family, co-workers and friends among the Cigar.com forums. Information about his services will be given at a later date.

I don't know what I did to piss yall off, but thanks, all look tasty and all will be smoked in remembrance of me. thanks again.
    roland_7707:
    Dear readers,
    Last night Roland was killed by an exploding package from his mailbox. He had five wounds to his body, all of which had peices of cardboard and plastic bubble wrap inside.
    "It looks like that dern box just blew 'em up" is what the sheriff was quoted saying.
    After romoval from his body, the projectiles apper to have been cigars, but that could only be determined by the bands,
    San Latano Habano
    Siglo Limited Reserve
    Macanudo Cru Royale
    Nub Camaroon
    The last was charred beyond recognition, leaving only the word "Oscuro".
    Mr. Roland is survived by his family, co-workers and friends among the Cigar.com forums. Information about his services will be given at a later date.

I don't know what I did to piss yall off, but thanks, all look tasty and all will be smoked in remembrance of me. thanks again.
    Maybe it was your gunslinging avitar that got you hit.......
    Probably, should I tone it down so that I can fly under the radar? Maybe a scooby doo picture or the smurfs?
    roland_7707:
    Probably, should I tone it down so that I can fly under the radar? Maybe a scooby doo picture or the smurfs?
    Brother, unless you move, you'll never be under the radar since I have you addy. In fact, I've had it for a while, just now got the chance to use it, LOL.........

On a side note Papa Smurf would make a good avi........
    roland_7707:
    Like this?

Nice one Pink.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    roland_7707:
    Like this?

Awesome!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Yesterday I got hit by some really nice ammo.
    MOWPA
    San Lotano Habano
    MOW
    Gurkha Titan
    Gurkha Warlord
    Thank you very much it is appreciated, I am working on some reloads. :)
    No need for reloads ShotgunJohn. We're glad you like the gift. If still feel like should. Donate those rounds for the greater good. By sending them to Jsnake for the Troops. Enjoy....
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Oh no you guys didn't !!! Shiiite yes you did !!! Got home this evening to a very cool package containing five awsome looking sticks , Nub Cameroon ,RP olde World Res , H Upmann Vintage 2002 , a San Lotano and a AJ (?) . Now this is ordinarily no problem right ? Well , seems it was delivered to my old home address from before I moved to Hickory . And the guy that bought my old house happens to be a doctor , who was less than amused with the destruction of his mailbox . I think his comment was along the lines of " who the he_ll are your crazy friends " and " why did they do this " hahaha ???

I assured him everything was fine and if he left right away he could get home in time to write a medical report or some other mundane shiiite while I , on the other hand , could enjoy the fruits of being part of such a great cigar community ! Thanks a ton guys ( Oh am I gonna have fun when the carpet bombing starts ) ...... Just Sayin !!! Again , thanks a ton , much appreciated - Toast to the Young Gun or rather Young Guns !!!