Home Ratings & Reviews

MoW Limited Addition Maduro...anyone have one?

jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
Comes in the MoW Chest, anyone ever get their hands on the cigar? How are they? I really like the Ruination and the Original Mow...that Maduro has to be great smoke!

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Never had one. Been trying to find one for a while, but I can't fork out $300 for a chest of cigars, when I already have a ton of the regs, virtues, and runis... if you find some, lemme know!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    jr_p951:
    Comes in the MoW Chest, anyone ever get their hands on the cigar? How are they? I really like the Ruination and the Original Mow...that Maduro has to be great smoke!
    I have 4 of them. I don't know if I dare smoke one because I know I cannot get more very easily and they are not inexpensive. They have been sitting for 3 months so I might sit them a year or so before I have one.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Don't need to buy the war chest anymore, this can now be found in the perfecto sampler. Check it out
    PS: Anyone know how to make links open in a new tab rather than the existing one?
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 728
    i have 2. afraid to touch them due to difficulty of getting more
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Ken Light:
    PS: Anyone know how to make links open in a new tab rather than the existing one?
    Right click the link and select open in new tab.
    rwheelwright:
    Ken Light:
    LoL, yeah that works. I mean how to write the HTML so it does it automatically.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    On man! I might just have to put his on my Christmas List.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    Ken Light:
    rwheelwright:
    Ken Light:
    LoL, yeah that works. I mean how to write the HTML so it does it automatically.
    Oh... LOL You got me!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    I ended up with 5 of them on a Warchest split. I bombed one to PsychoSJG and I've smoked 2. First one was ROTT and the second one was my last MOW badge which made it about 9 months old. It is simply amazing.
    ENFIDL:
    I ended up with 5 of them on a Warchest split. I bombed one to PsychoSJG and I've smoked 2. First one was ROTT and the second one was my last MOW badge which made it about 9 months old. It is simply amazing.
    I am saving mine for the monster MoW badge. Armada, maduro, SE, PA, Virt, Ruination, nat.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Marker:
    ENFIDL:
    I am saving mine for the monster MoW badge. Armada, maduro, SE, PA, Virt, Ruination, nat.
    all in one day ? You better put 911 on speed dial, this may cause serious injury.
    kaspera79:
    Marker:
    ENFIDL:
    all in one day ? You better put 911 on speed dial, this may cause serious injury.
    Go big, or go to the hospital. Or both. Might as well smoke the whole line if you are going to do it.
    Marker:
    ENFIDL:
    If you find somewhere to buy a single, LET ME KNOW!!! I've been looking, but I don't wanna spend $60 for the se figurado set... or $270 for the chest... but I'd pay a nice price for a single, just to have one.
  • Knoxca1Knoxca1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 147
    I bought a war chest sampler a few months back. Haven't tried the limited ediition yet. If you are comfortable sending me your info I send one to you.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    BigT06:
    Marker:
    ENFIDL:
    If you find somewhere to buy a single, LET ME KNOW!!! I've been looking, but I don't wanna spend $60 for the se figurado set... or $270 for the chest... but I'd pay a nice price for a single, just to have one.
    BigT, PM sent
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Ken Light:
    Yeah, finish the end of the code you type before the hyper-link by putting in the additional target="_blank"> and then the link word(s) as usual.
    I'm right there with ya Marker!! I've been collecting for my MoW Badge! I'd love to add this to the line up! If anyone can part with one...I'd gladly pay or send what ever you want out of my stash!
    Marker:
    ENFIDL:
    You'll do just like you leader Svenson say you'll do it and then won't lol
    For me trade wise it'd have to be The Frank. That's the only thing I would consider trading one for honestly.
    ENFIDL:
    Marker:
    ENFIDL:
    You don't even have a badge in your signature. Your personal opinion on this matter seems lacking cradibility... :)
    Marker:
    ENFIDL:
    Marker:
    ENFIDL:
    You don't even have a badge in your signature. Your personal opinion on this matter seems lacking cradibility... :)
    Seeing as how I was voted the God of War of the MOW Badge Club I don't have to.....http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/355878.aspx

BOOM! lol
    Then wear the badge? Otherwise why have the others wear the colors when you choose not to fly them?
    Marker:
    Then wear the badge? Otherwise why have the others wear the colors when you choose not to fly them?
    They chose to do it. I never made anybody put it in there signature. There's free will to all in the club!
    jr_p951:
    I'm right there with ya Marker!! I've been collecting for my MoW Badge! I'd love to add this to the line up! If anyone can part with one...I'd gladly pay or send what ever you want out of my stash!
    PM Sent
    Both of you guys should be receiving your today, let me know if there are any issues...enjoy!
    Mine came in!! Looks and SMELLs amazing!! Thanks, brother.
    BigT06:
    Mine came in!! Looks and SMELLs amazing!! Thanks, brother.
    Treasure that bad boy!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    anyone got an extra to trade? pm me