Home Ratings & Reviews

MoW Limited Addition Maduro...anyone have one?

2»

Comments

• Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    bigharpoon:
    Ken Light:
    PS: Anyone know how to make links open in a new tab rather than the existing one?
    Yeah, finish the end of the code you type before the hyper-link by putting in the additional target="_blank"> and then the link word(s) as usual.
    Thanks!!
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    jj20030:
    anyone got an extra to trade? pm me
    I wish I did man, already gave away 2/3 of my MOW-Maddy stash...I will let you know if I get more!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    jj20030:
    I wish I did man, already gave away 2/3 of my MOW-Maddy stash...I will let you know if I get more!
    Yeah I would be willing to trade a couple of nice sticks to get some of these. I am looking to try some of the newer Nicaraguan releases. I tend to stick with what I like and try new stuff as I get the chance. There are so many new sticks coming out lately that I just can't be bothered to try and keep up. I'll get to them all eventually. I haven't even tried a Warlock, My Father Le Bijou, either of the MF limited editions, none of the Oliveros King Havana lines, oh man the list is even depressing me. So many good cigars... so little time, **sigh**.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    laker1963:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    jj20030:
    Yeah I would be willing to trade a couple of nice sticks to get some of these. I am looking to try some of the newer Nicaraguan releases. I tend to stick with what I like and try new stuff as I get the chance. There are so many new sticks coming out lately that I just can't be bothered to try and keep up. I'll get to them all eventually. I haven't even tried a Warlock, My Father Le Bijou, either of the MF limited editions, none of the Oliveros King Havana lines, oh man the list is even depressing me. So many good cigars... so little time, **sigh**.
    I hear ya on that Laker! I have so many cigars in my inventory that I can't seem to find time to smoke plus all of them plus the new ones...they will only get better with age, is what I keep telling myself
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    I have a little info on these...pm me for details
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
    I am up for trying one of these babies!