Home Ratings & Reviews

Kuzi's cigar catalog

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    sightunseen:
    Thanks for the review. This cigar sounds amazing. Hey, Alex, how about a limited run for the forum?
    Someone must be thinking something along those lines or this review become just a taunting for those who will never know.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    kuzi16:
    cholmes8310:
    kuzi16:
    so....this is post 7,403.
    just a heads up to all you BORKs out there, my 10k post contest is already in the works.
    this cigar is going to be one of the prize sticks.

good luck, gentlemen. (and ladies if you are out there)
    10k????? that's like 1.5 years out probably. These will be goooood and aged by then. Definitely reason to stick around.

Oh yeah, and I love RUination!!! (just in case) ;)
    1.5 years sounds about right.

the ruination will not be one of the cigars in the prize.

sorry.

all but one will be a limited edition cigar or at least VERY high end. the one that wont be will be my go-to cigar for the last few months before the contest, whatever that may be.

Freaking awesome review and Ill take two! Cant wait to see what come of this!
  • sightunseensightunseen Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,130
    laker1963:
    sightunseen:
    Thanks for the review. This cigar sounds amazing. Hey, Alex, how about a limited run for the forum?
    Someone must be thinking something along those lines or this review become just a taunting for those who will never know.
    The world can be a very cruel place, my dear BORK Doug.
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 583
    sightunseen:
    From what I understand that would be impossible due the minimal amount of this tobacco.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    sightunseen:
    laker1963:
    sightunseen:
    I know !!! It always seems to choose my head and pigeons too. WTF is up with that ??
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    I'm drooling after reading the review and I would sacrifice anything for one of those.
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    Thanks for the review. Sounds amazing! Like everybody else , my first thought is: How do I get one?

10k post contest! 1.5 yrs out! This is the best thing to happen to Akron since Lebron went to Miami!!!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    kuzi16:
    Other side note: this review had more words than any review save for the review of Arturo Fuente OpusX Perfecxion No. 4

And more pictures,
    Of course I dont have your catalog at home so maybe you take tons and tons of pictures and we just arent aware.

laker1963:
    sightunseen:
    laker1963:
    sightunseen:
    I know !!! It always seems to choose my head and pigeons too. WTF is up with that ??
    Pigeons, simply put, are assholes.
    BTW Great Review and I second the small release for forum guys only! SATURDAY DEAL!
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    kuzi16:
    so....this is post 7,403.
    just a heads up to all you BORKs out there, my 10k post contest is already in the works.
    this cigar is going to be one of the prize sticks.

good luck, gentlemen. (and ladies if you are out there)
    wow...10,000 posts....seems like yesterday you only had 5,000 lol
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Fourtotheflush:
    kuzi16:
    Other side note: this review had more words than any review save for the review of Arturo Fuente OpusX Perfecxion No. 4

And more pictures,
    Of course I dont have your catalog at home so maybe you take tons and tons of pictures and we just arent aware.

naw... the pics are new. im not sure if i like em or not. at some point its just gunna look like a cigar being smoked.

i may take pics of cigars to show presentation in the future, but im not sure ill even do that. who knows.
  • Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
    Actually I am limited to only about 10,000 cigar production per year because of the tobacco. This is the only cigar on the market with a Sumatra Ecuador maduro wrapper. The fillers are 100% lagers from omotepe, Esteli and one other place w which will need to remain secret. The cigars will be coming out in a new brand called man o war armada. It will ship in humidor boxes of 31. As a disclaimer, because of the limited production and massively expensive materials, this cigar is going to be quite expensive at $20 each or $499.95 per humidor box. I will however, do a special promo for forum guys that want to try. The price would be better but still most lily expensive.
    Alex Svenson:
    Actually I am limited to only about 10,000 cigar production per year because of the tobacco. This is the only cigar on the market with a Sumatra Ecuador maduro wrapper. The fillers are 100% lagers from omotepe, Esteli and one other place w which will need to remain secret. The cigars will be coming out in a new brand called man o war armada. It will ship in humidor boxes of 31. As a disclaimer, because of the limited production and massively expensive materials, this cigar is going to be quite expensive at $20 each or $499.95 per humidor box. I will however, do a special promo for forum guys that want to try. The price would be better but still most lily expensive.

Ill bite on a couple when they become available ..... I bet its Better than Most the 20 Dollar Sticks I have had...
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Alex Svenson:
    This is awesome, thanks so much Alex. Based on Kuzi's great review, I cannot wait. This is why Cigar.com rocks.......
    Alex Svenson:
    If my diet had contained a little bit more red meat, I would've had a heart attack. Really looking forward to the release and thank you for keeping us in mind.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Man O' War Armada?! I'm there!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    bandyt09:
    Alex Svenson:
    This is awesome, thanks so much Alex. Based on Kuzi's great review, I cannot wait. This is why Cigar.com rocks.......
    Fantastic, I'm definitely in for a few! Thanks so much, Alex!
    wwhwang:
    We're going to need to update the rules for the MOW badge.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    sightunseen:
    wwhwang:
    We're going to need to update the rules for the MOW badge.
    Not sure about that. Like Alex said, it's only limited time and numbers. That and I doubt a lot of people will have the ability to shell out that much for a single.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    putting it out there right now... who wants a box split when they become available? Three way split? I'm all over this. Thanks Alex!!! Cannot wait for these. They sound amazing!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    cholmes8310:
    putting it out there right now... who wants a box split when they become available? Three way split? I'm all over this. Thanks Alex!!! Cannot wait for these. They sound amazing!
    Chase, I was thinking the same thing. It looks like there are 31 in a box so we could split a few ways.
  • docedwardsdocedwards Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 319
    10 - way split?
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    cholmes8310:
    Count me in Chase.
    Im in on any split we can pull off!
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,585
    Fourtotheflush:
    Im in!
    Well that was easy. Now to sit impatiently waiting on these glorious gifts from the great AJ himself to hit the market. Any estimate on a timeline Alex?
    Putting my name in the hat for splits.
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    One more for splitting. Thanks Alex!!!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    thank god the word is out.

i couldnt hold that to myself much longer...

when this comes out it will be the best of the line in my opinion.