Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

JJ is too kind...

spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
JJ, being the great BORK that he is, sent me a bomb...I have not done any trades with JJ because I have just started trading here and have not done many...WOW is all I can say...JJ sent me this for no reason at all...No trade set up, no contest, wow, 18 sticks sent and some ramen...This is my favorite, Creamy Chicken...Unfortunately, I won't be able to accept his gift and will have to send them back...The holidays are near and I have an aweful lot going on right now...Perhaps in the future (after the holidays) we could set up something so that I won't feel bad about getting sticks from you...I do have to go to the Post Office tomorrow to mail a package to an APO and will make every attempt to return these to him...I do not want to be accused of getting something and then not sending something back...Again, your consideration for this noob is beyond words...If it is okay with you, I would like to keep the ramen, it is my favorite flavor...... This is what he sent: image

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    spindrift:
    JJ, being the great BORK that he is, sent me a bomb...I have not done any trades with JJ because I have just started trading here and have not done many...WOW is all I can say...JJ sent me this for no reason at all...No trade set up, no contest, wow, 18 sticks sent and some ramen...This is my favorite, Creamy Chicken...Unfortunately, I won't be able to accept his gift and will have to send them back...The holidays are near and I have an aweful lot going on right now...Perhaps in the future (after the holidays) we could set up something so that I won't feel bad about getting sticks from you...I do have to go to the Post Office tomorrow to mail a package to an APO and will make every attempt to return these to him...I do not want to be accused of getting something and then not sending something back...Again, your consideration for this noob is beyond words...If it is okay with you, I would like to keep the ramen, it is my favorite flavor...... This is what he sent: image
    Spin.. Bombs are given without expectations of anything in return... Don't feel as though you "owe" anything.. In the future if you still feel so inclined return the favor.. It happens here all the time.... I know you know better. (lol) Nice hit
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    spindrift:

hahaha the ramen
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    spindrift:
    JJ, being the great BORK that he is, sent me a bomb...I have not done any trades with JJ because I have just started trading here and have not done many...WOW is all I can say...JJ sent me this for no reason at all...No trade set up, no contest, wow, 18 sticks sent and some ramen...This is my favorite, Creamy Chicken...Unfortunately, I won't be able to accept his gift and will have to send them back...The holidays are near and I have an aweful lot going on right now...Perhaps in the future (after the holidays) we could set up something so that I won't feel bad about getting sticks from you...I do have to go to the Post Office tomorrow to mail a package to an APO and will make every attempt to return these to him...I do not want to be accused of getting something and then not sending something back...Again, your consideration for this noob is beyond words...If it is okay with you, I would like to keep the ramen, it is my favorite flavor...... This is what he sent://///////////////, i didnt even have some of those,lol, im confused ,lol , cant wait to see where this is going, lmao image
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    spindrift:
    Spinny, What the F are you talking about??? lol. Jimmy is a great brother. His generosity is endless. This is a great hit. Keep the sticks and "suck it up". lol. The longer you are on these boards, you will find out that this is what we do. I only wish that I would have done it first. lol. Good job, Jimmy.
    insert the kids fav.here>> lmao http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvOHbxBAEN8 ,, im fixing to crash but i hope when i wake up and look in the morning those will have been hit with some pixie dust and changed, lmao
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    Spinny, What the F are you talking about??? lol. Jimmy is a great brother. His generosity is endless. This is a great hit. Keep the sticks and "suck it up". lol. The longer you are on these boards, you will find out that this is what we do. I only wish that I would have done it first. lol. Good job, Jimmy. ////// Believe me, I reallly appreciate the jester, but this just isn't a good time for me...18 sticks would be far to many for me to keep up with....Thus, I have no choice but to send them back....
    spindrift:
    Spinny, What the F are you talking about??? lol. Jimmy is a great brother. His generosity is endless. This is a great hit. Keep the sticks and "suck it up". lol. The longer you are on these boards, you will find out that this is what we do. I only wish that I would have done it first. lol. Good job, Jimmy. ////// Believe me, I reallly appreciate the jester, but this just isn't a good time for me...18 sticks would be far to many for me to keep up with....Thus, I have no choice but to send them back....
    send them to the kid with a note that says merry christmas from spin and jj, lol
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Hmmmmm,, will Spin return the pkg and keep the soup?,,,,,What will JJ do? Will Spin exact his vengenance on JJ at a later time? Is Creamy Chicken really Spins favorite? These questions and many many more will be answered on our next episode of the Ramen BoyZ...LMAO,, Well Spin you must of done something for JJ to take such a shine to you.. Im not talkin bout the sticks JJ does that all the time..Im talkin bout the Ramen,, Ive only seen JJ show this kind of Love once before (on yours truly). You are now christened a BOTR ..Brother of the Ramen I am proud to have you as an alumni...Enjoy!!!
    P>S> Dont send em to me send them to ...................to be cont
    jj20030:
    spindrift:
    send them to the kid with a note that says merry chistmas from spin and jj, lol
    I have a concern. Based on the package you sent me, I am going to hit you as well. You blew the roof off of my house. Looks like you are going to have a lot of return postage. lol. Merry Christmas, Bro.
    jj20030:
    insert the kids fav.here>> lmao http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvOHbxBAEN8 ,, im fixing to crash but i hope when i wake up and look in the morning those will have been hit with some pixie dust and changed, lmao
    This is interesting!!!!!
    jj20030:
    spindrift:
    send them to the kid with a note that says merry christmas from spin and jj, lol
    Well, you did get my addy from someone...
    spindrift:
    jj20030:
    spindrift:
    yea, the kid,lol
    spindrift:
    jj20030:
    spindrift:
    On here, we take this "Brother" thing pretty serious. It is near impossible for a new Brother to come on here and then send out a couple of nukes, like you did, and not get return fire. lol. Welcome to the madness. Trust me, this won't be the last bomb you receive. HaHa.
    spindrift:
    jj20030:
    spindrift:
    LOL who would do that? Jimmy has intel all over the place. good luck finding him. Paul I think the sticks that he sent is part of his initiation. Smoke them and let him know how much you hated them or loved them. Jimmy is and has always been a great guy.
    OH SHITZTZKE,,, What was I told to say when something like this happens,,,,,,,????? Oh yea.... "IRISHMANNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    wait greg didnt give the info?
    lcpleel:
    What?? Greg who?? Where?? How?? Huh?? Never heard of him.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    What?? Greg who?? Where?? How?? Huh?? Never heard of him.

Wolf in sheeps clothing.....

im starting to worry now,lol
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    spindrift:
    Graciously accept and offer a game, or bomb someone else. Jj is good people
    jj20030:
    Thought you were "fixin' to crash"? Glad you could stay and see the remarks made by all of your brothers here...This is really amazing (and too easy)...As I stated, I can't keep up with all of this and will have to send these back to you...
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    spindrift:
    jj20030:
    Thought you were "fixin' to crash"? Glad you could stay and see the remarks made by all of your brothers here...This is really amazing (and too easy)...As I stated, I can't keep up with all of this and will have to send these back to you...
    its not about keeping up. it was a gift. enjoy it.
    spindrift:
    jj20030:
    man, cant belive you would send them back but hill yea, ok, i hated departing with those to begin with,lol
    415:
    spindrift:
    jj20030:
    its not about keeping up. it was a gift. enjoy it.
    YEA,
    jj20030:
    im starting to worry now,lol
    Dont worry as Irishman communicated telepathicly saying he's on his way to save the day, but wanted me to post his pic as it instills fear
    jj20030:
    spindrift:
    jj20030:
    man, cant belive you would send them back but hill yea, ok, i hated departing with those to begin with,lol
    DONE...Thank you for understanding....(and you didn't even say uncle)
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    spindrift:
    jj20030:
    spindrift:
    jj20030:
    DONE...Thank you for understanding....(and you didn't even say uncle)

I don't ever think I've seen this happen before....
    I got dibs on the Gurkhas,,,;O)