Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

JJ is too kind...

2»

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    im starting to worry now,lol
    Dont worry as Irishman communicated telepathicly saying he's on his way to save the day, but wanted me to post his pic as it instills fear
    Wait, im starting to get some waves here man, i have to , what,, ok, i, well, was going to, wait, what, ok, i will , but he said he didnt want anymore primo cigars, wait, ok, i will, im tired, ill, what, ok, i said i would tomorrow, ,,,, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ1-4DL2K-0&feature=fvst
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    RCY Cigars:
    spindrift:
    jj20030:
    spindrift:
    jj20030:
    Thought you were "fixin' to crash"? Glad you could stay and see the remarks made by all of your brothers here...This is really amazing (and too easy)...As I stated, I can't keep up with all of this and will have to send these back to you...
    man, cant belive you would send them back but hill yea, ok, i hated departing with those to begin with,lol
    DONE...Thank you for understanding....(and you didn't even say uncle)

I don't ever think I've seen this happen before....
    Oh, Spindrift is just kiddin. He know how this works. Heck, he sent me a custom made clock and a bottle of hot sauce. Not to mention, the unbelievable sticks. He is just "jousting''. lol.
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    Okay, I will let JJ off the hook now...He will be getting those sticks (and one or two more), but he didn't send them...In fact, I threw together some of my "at work" sticks for the picture...The noodles were sent with this bomb... image
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    spindrift:
    jj20030:
    spindrift:
    jj20030:
    Thought you were "fixin' to crash"? Glad you could stay and see the remarks made by all of your brothers here...This is really amazing (and too easy)...As I stated, I can't keep up with all of this and will have to send these back to you...
    man, cant belive you would send them back but hill yea, ok, i hated departing with those to begin with,lol
    DONE...Thank you for understanding....(and you didn't even say uncle)

I don't ever think I've seen this happen before....
    Oh, Spindrift is just kiddin. He know how this works. Heck, he sent me a custom made clock and a bottle of hot sauce. Not to mention, the unbelievable sticks. He is just "jousting''. lol.
    lol, this is gonna get good,,, hehehehe
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Has to be kidding... Yo Greg have put a battery in the clock? And tried the hot sauce?
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    spindrift:
    Okay, I will let JJ off the hook now...He will be getting those sticks (and one or two more), but he didn't send them...In fact, I threw together some of my "at work" sticks for the picture...The noodles were sent with this bomb... image
    Now, thats what I am talking about. Go hard or Don't go at all. lol.
    Wait wtf is going on??
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Im telling ya Irishman works wonders!!!!!!
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    Im confused (happens EASILY!) If this was a bomb, SWEET! if it wasnt....well......the Ramen looks tasty at least! LOL .... awesome thread.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    Dont worry as Irishman communicated telepathicly saying he's on his way to save the day, but wanted me to post his pic as it instills fear
    WOOOOOSH!!!

Wait WHAT!?!?! Spin, you CANNOT send these back, for the gift was paid forward to you and has nothing to do with keeping them or not, for they were a gift and it would be a mistake to take it as anything else!

Until we meet again noble citizens, WOOSH!!!
    90+ Irishman:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    WOOOOOSH!!!

Wait WHAT!?!?! Spin, you CANNOT send these back, for the gift was paid forward to you and has nothing to do with keeping them or not, for they were a gift and it would be a mistake to take it as anything else!

Until we meet again noble citizens, WOOSH!!!
    ROTFLMAO
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    greg2648:
    spindrift:
    Now, thats what I am talking about. Go hard or Don't go at all. lol.
    Exactly Greg. Now thats a package worth sending! Excellent job Paul!!
    wth??? KEEP THE RAMEN!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    lmao well done JJ! Smokes and nom noms what a bomb!
    Okay, for further clarification...The second picture in the thread, I'm keeping (noodles included) and thank you very much JJ the jester for the gesture...However, the sticks in the first image on this thread are now traveling to a new home (DC 0311 2550 0001 9903 1219)...JJ you are in fact, one rightous brother and only "time" will tell if you will be able to handle the "heat" from what you did to me...Oh and before I forget, thanx Rudy......
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Okay. I finally see what was going on. You guys are crazy
    spindrift:
    Okay, for further clarification...The second picture in the thread, I'm keeping (noodles included) and thank you very much JJ the jester for the gesture...However, the sticks in the first image on this thread are now traveling to a new home (DC 0311 2550 0001 9903 1219)...JJ you are in fact, one rightous brother and only "time" will tell if you will be able to handle the "heat" from what you did to me...Oh and before I forget, thanx Rudy......
    Oh Great Thanks Alot JJ!! Dont know how I got sucked into this one...Oh yes I do,, ...
    jj20030:
    spindrift:
    jj20030:
    spindrift:
    Spinny, What the F are you talking about??? lol. Jimmy is a great brother. His generosity is endless. This is a great hit. Keep the sticks and "suck it up". lol. The longer you are on these boards, you will find out that this is what we do. I only wish that I would have done it first. lol. Good job, Jimmy. ////// Believe me, I reallly appreciate the jester, but this just isn't a good time for me...18 sticks would be far to many for me to keep up with....Thus, I have no choice but to send them back....
    send them to the kid with a note that says merry christmas from spin and jj, lol
    Well, you did get my addy from someone...
    yea, the kid,lol
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Oh, what a tangled web we weave. When first we practice to deceive.
    soon i will post picher , after , i pick up all the peices of my box mail , thangy, mail use to be thing
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    I have no idea what the hall happened here...
    i cant take as good as picture so refer to page 1) as the 18 sticks i got today + all this wowee,> the aawesome clock will be right on my desk,i love salsa so i will found out how big of a jackass i am! lol, awesome bork spindrift is! thanks bro! , was surprised he didnt send the nom noms back too,lol imageimageimageimageimage
    Hope you enjoy the sticks bro....
    spindrift:
    Hope you enjoy the sticks bro....
    DAMN JJ you got room???lol..Outstanding maybe his favorite is the Buff (B-52)
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Great hit Spin, very very nice selection and the extras you always send along are just fantastic! Thanks for making this place even richer in generosity and character than it already was!!
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    This thread had everything. Mystery, intrigue, unexpected plot twists....and super heros. Two thumbs up!