Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

LT Dan's 1000 Post Bombing Run

13»

Comments

• james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Lakota72:
    james40:
    I wonder where he got the green ones, as I know some of you actually have these stocked up....
    Ahhh... My work here is nearly done. That there is retaliation from your actions a few months ago. I thought you would like the Black Bear. That is my peace offering.
    my actions were hitting you twice and Rick once. lol, do you really think this is where it ends sir?
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    I could of sworn I heard somebody ordering up a turd barn

• Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    james40:
    Lakota72:
    james40:
    I wonder where he got the green ones, as I know some of you actually have these stocked up....
    Ahhh... My work here is nearly done. That there is retaliation from your actions a few months ago. I thought you would like the Black Bear. That is my peace offering.
    my actions were hitting you twice and Rick once. lol, do you really think this is where it ends sir?
    Hitting me twice and then blaming me for the hit on Rick which in turn got a contract put out on me. You earned those turds. At least I am not requiring that you post a before and after picture with a sign that says... I love Turds
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Fine, we are even then. But my dog went ape sheet when she saw the turds come back last night. You might remember she was a little upset the last time she saw one. I saw some scratch marks on my cooler this morning - not sure if she took matters into her own paws.
    Oh, now you're getting your animals to do your work?
    MTuccelli:

That was you wasn't it?
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Lakota72:
    MTuccelli:

That was you wasn't it?
    Nope I just take the orders