Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Super Premium Trade.......

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    jj20030:
    lcpleel:
    whats a Super Premium?
    not black and milds,lmao
    Jimmy stop hating! I think that black and molds are great smokes!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    lcpleel:
    whats a Super Premium?
    Double Post ooops
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    lcpleel:
    whats a Super Premium?
    Probably something that is on the expensive side.. but definitely the best tobacco and best quality, and rare. . Opus X, Ashton ESG or VSG, Many Monecristo, Davidoff, Cohioba Siglo V, Diamond Crown, Camacho PE, Padron 1926 and others...The cigars most of us call special occasion cigars.
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Ha, most of the ones you just listed were ones that I decided not to include....
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    lcpleel:
    whats a Super Premium?

This guy is such a joker....

RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    whats a Super Premium?

No, that would be Wes. :)
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    whats a Super Premium?

Isaac always likes to stir the pot. He thinks that he is being sneaky. He is "dumb like a fox".
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    whats a Super Premium?

Isaac always likes to stir the pot. He thinks that he is being sneaky. He is "dumb like a fox".

Well Greg, your still around. Which tells me that picture that Goldy sent you has not touched ground. It would be one heck of a thing if both hit at the same time. We might not here from both of you for a while, lol....

RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    whats a Super Premium?

Well Greg, your still around. Which tells me that picture that Goldy sent you has not touched ground. It would be one heck of a thing if both hit at the same time. We might not here from both of you for a while, lol....

I am still kickin. I received his end today. He should receive my end Thurs/Fri. I will post something tonight. Sound like maybe you were hoping that I would be destroyed???
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    whats a Super Premium?

I am still kickin. I received his end today. He should receive my end Thurs/Fri. I will post something tonight. Sound like maybe you were hoping that I would be destroyed???
    Uhh ohh, looks like he is typing just fine...you must have invested in that bulletproof armor there Greg
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    whats a Super Premium?

Uhh ohh, looks like he is typing just fine...you must have invested in that bulletproof armor there Greg
    I am just quicker than I look. Somehow, I was able to dodge the shrapnel.
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    whats a Super Premium?

I am just quicker than I look. Somehow, I was able to dodge the shrapnel.
    Haha, "I am invincible!"
    Greg, I'm for both my friend. There's no favoritism on my part. You both are awesome people to know. And I have thrown down with both of you.

RCY Cigars:
    Greg, I'm for both my friend. There's no favoritism on my part. You both are awesome people to know. And I have thrown down with both of you.

Greg never loses, just sayin...
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    I think Goldy just got Einhorned.

Is Greg's gun digging into your hip?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH4UL6btePY
    Marker:
    I think Goldy just got Einhorned.

Is Greg's gun digging into your hip?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH4UL6btePY
    ROFL...someone clean up the blood, this is ugggggly
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    RCY Cigars:

really?
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    RCY Cigars:

really?
    Did he lose?
    not yet, but never is a strong word :)
    RCY Cigars:

You are right, I was just kiddin you.
    lcpleel:
    not yet, but never is a strong word :)
    Haha, true statement...he has an impressive track record so far...we might have to take him out soon
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    RCY Cigars:

really?
    Did he lose?
    True story. My very first trade was with RBeckom. When I opened the box, it brought a tear to my eyes. Now, I dont quite remember what he sent, but all I could think about was the Generosity that he displayed to me that day. Total Strangers. From that day on, every package that I receive reminds me of that day. It makes me feel good inside to bring a smile to someones face. Some people would say that I have been lucky in life, I dont know. But as crazy as it seems, I still get goose bumps when ever I open a Brothers package. Win, lose or draw.......I always win because you guys allow me to associate with you on these forums. In my case, the cigars are always nice, but its about the friendships that I have built on here. Thank you.
  • Bucking WBucking W Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    RCY Cigars:

really?
    Did he lose?
    True story. My very first trade was with RBeckom. When I opened the box, it brought a tear to my eyes. Now, I dont quite remember what he sent, but all I could think about was the Generosity that he displayed to me that day. Total Strangers. From that day on, every package that I receive reminds me of that day. It makes me feel good inside to bring a smile to someones face. Some people would say that I have been lucky in life, I dont know. But as crazy as it seems, I still get goose bumps when ever I open a Brothers package. Win, lose or draw.......I always win because you guys allow me to associate with you on these forums. In my case, the cigars are always nice, but its about the friendships that I have built on here. Thank you.
    Cheers to you Greg, I have always said a Cigar is never enjoyed alone but they are better enjoyed with friends.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Bucking W:
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    RCY Cigars:

really?
    Did he lose?
    Cheers to you Greg, I have always said a Cigar is never enjoyed alone but they are better enjoyed with friends.
    Greg, has anyone ever told you that you're an amazing BORK?

Chris, I think you and Sir Gregory need to get together on a trade! You can be his weekly blind trade for next week!

Chris look at Gregs avitar. Is that a sheep or a horse? LOL just playing.
    lcpleel:
    Chris look at Gregs avitar. Is that a sheep or a horse? LOL just playing.
    A mule, cause he kicks people in the pants like one!
    dbeckom:
    Bucking W:

Chris, I think you and Sir Gregory need to get together on a trade! You can be his weekly blind trade for next week!

Pretty sure after seeing what hits Goldy it might scare some people off. At least the smart ones.
    Marker:
    dbeckom:
    Bucking W:

Pretty sure after seeing what hits Goldy it might scare some people off. At least the smart ones.
    Or just encourage more "trade rape"...
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Marker:
    dbeckom:
    Bucking W:

Cohiba, the trade rape drug of choice.
    Marker:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Marker:
    dbeckom:
    Bucking W:

Cohiba, the trade rape drug of choice.
    At least those torps slide in easy...