13»

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    RCY Cigars:
    Greg, I'm for both my friend. There's no favoritism on my part. You both are awesome people to know. And I have thrown down with both of you.

Greg never loses, just sayin...
    really?
    Did he lose?
    True story. My very first trade was with RBeckom. When I opened the box, it brought a tear to my eyes. Now, I dont quite remember what he sent, but all I could think about was the Generosity that he displayed to me that day. Total Strangers. From that day on, every package that I receive reminds me of that day. It makes me feel good inside to bring a smile to someones face. Some people would say that I have been lucky in life, I dont know. But as crazy as it seems, I still get goose bumps when ever I open a Brothers package. Win, lose or draw.......I always win because you guys allow me to associate with you on these forums. In my case, the cigars are always nice, but its about the friendships that I have built on here. Thank you.
    Greg you are such a great BOTL and overall friend and human being.... truly a great sentiment and wonderfully said, something I can agree with completely and share as well. The friendship is the true richness of this place, thank you one and all!