Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1000post "Pass" w/Cigars

Comments

• MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
    Congrats, Shaun! That's an amazing pass!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    90+ Irishman:
    Shaun, what a humbling and immensely generous gesture! Congrats to the lucky few in on this, and thank you Shaun for being an example that myself and so many others can follow in... Truly extraordinary!
    +1....couldn't agree more

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Holy crap, Shaun! Those are some AMAZING cigars! Whoever was chosen to be a part of this should count their blessings!
  • GoldyGoldy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,636
    Wow, thats one heck of a pass. Curious to see how this one works.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    I am going to enjoy watching this one unfold, those are some amazing looking sticks
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Congrats Shaun! That's a heckuva selection there. You are an amazing brother for whoever this falls on.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Looks like it should arrive Saturday(weather pending), happy early Christmas to whoever the recipient is!
    Target#1 is about to get hit!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Target#1 is about to get hit!
    You guy's are lucky to have mail on Saturdays. You even get one extra day for shipping and receiving packages. Hope everyone get's all the packages they are expecting before Christmas.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    BAMM- 03110820000199555625 Delivered, December 24, 2011, 12:52 pm, NORMAL, IL 61761
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    jj20030:
    BAMM- 03110820000199555625 Delivered, December 24, 2011, 12:52 pm, NORMAL, IL 61761
    I have the Pass. Unbelievable........
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    MERRY XMAS GREG!!! There is no finer example of what it means to be a generous, kind, humble, and loving human being and brother than yourself.... you are truly an example that I model my own self after, so thank you for being who you are my revered friend! Now, enough with the sappy stuff... PICS DAMMIT!
    greg2648:
    jj20030:
    details on the info. inside? ( instuctions etc. ?,, ) LOL
    jj20030:
    greg2648:
    jj20030:
    Shhhhh Greg...details are inside ;)
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    jj20030:
    greg2648:
    jj20030:
    Sorry guys, mumm is the word. I think that I can provide pics. I am researching now.
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    jj20030:
    greg2648:
    jj20030:
    Sorry guys, mumm is the word. I think that I can provide pics. I am researching now.
    Greg, please just post pics of the cigars you got and chose, the original 30 are documented
    I can't believe the quality of these cigars. I am wondering if it should be insured when I send it. Crazy. I am totally stunned. No words to describe. I wish that I could say more.
    After long hours of intense decision making I have finally selected the cigars that I will be taking. I have included two pictures for your viewing pleasure. The first picture represents the three cigars that I am taking and the second picture represents the two cigars that are a "twist" within the pass. The reason I selected the Partagus CC is because it looks like a piece of heaven. The reason I selected the My Fathers is because my local BM does not carry that line. This pass has one of the most unbelievable selections of cigars included with it. I have been sworn to secrecy or I would tell you more. The pass is boxed up and labeled and will be flying as soon as possible. Thank you, Shaun.

That PSP2 is awesome, enjoy brother...thank YOU!
    greg2648:
    After long hours of intense decision making I have finally selected the cigars that I will be taking. I have included two pictures for your viewing pleasure. The first picture represents the three cigars that I am taking and the second picture represents the two cigars that are a "twist" within the pass. The reason I selected the Partagus CC is because it looks like a piece of heaven. The reason I selected the My Fathers is because my local BM does not carry that line. This pass has one of the most unbelievable selections of cigars included with it. I have been sworn to secrecy or I would tell you more. The pass is boxed up and labeled and will be flying as soon as possible. Thank you, Shaun.

awesome, wheres it headed to? lol
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    greg2648:

Man those sticks look great!
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    greg2648:

Congrats Greg on being selected....You are, for sure, someone here that belongs on Shaun's list...Enjoy brother....
  • JudoChinXJudoChinX Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 775
    Congrats on 1000! :)
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Shaun if I may make a suggestion...
    I know theres some secrecy involved in who is a part of this. You may even be leaving it up to the one who is in possesion of the pass (IDK) Anyway I would like to suggest that the person sending notify the person receiving that they have been selected. The concern is, a person may have no Idea that this is coming their way and may be going on a vacation or business trip and the sticks could be sitting, perhaps on someones doorstep for a long time.
    The Kid:
    I know theres some secrecy involved in who is a part of this. You may even be leaving it up to the one who is in possesion of the pass (IDK) Anyway I would like to suggest that the person sending notify the person receiving that they have been selected. The concern is, a person may have no Idea that this is coming their way and may be going on a vacation or business trip and the sticks could be sitting, perhaps on someones doorstep for a long time.
    Agreed, I thought of that earlier and it isn't worth the risk to have the sticks damaged. NEW TWIST, the person with the package will post on the thread who the next person is after they have done what was asked of them. Greg, you did it prefect so far, please announce the next person!
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    The Kid:
    Agreed, I thought of that earlier and it isn't worth the risk to have the sticks damaged. NEW TWIST, the person with the package will post on the thread who the next person is after they have done what was asked of them. Greg, you did it prefect so far, please announce the next person!
    The next BOTL is: JHEWEY. May God have mercy on his Soul.
  • joshvoigtjoshvoigt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 325
    I'm on my way to intercept this package as we speak. Consider that a terrorist attack. Congrats Shaun!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    joshvoigt:
    I'm on my way to intercept this package as we speak. Consider that a terrorist attack. Congrats Shaun!
    By any chance you werent in No California (concord) recently, were you? Just kiddin
  • joshvoigtjoshvoigt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 325
    You should know better. A Texan rarely leaves Texas. Although we have more snow on the ground then he does! It snowed in El Paso! Crazy weather.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    The Kid:
    The next BOTL is: JHEWEY. May God have mercy on his Soul.
    Great!! Can't wait.