Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1000post "Pass" w/Cigars

Comments

• joshvoigtjoshvoigt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 325
    Im having trouble intercepting this package but I'm still on the hunt in my Dodge Caravan.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    joshvoigt:
    Im having trouble intercepting this package but I'm still on the hunt in my Dodge Caravan.
    Lol
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    joshvoigt:
    JHewey. Be careful. If a Dodge Caravan with 'Soccer Dad' and a peace fish on the back drives back and forth in front of your house you might as well pick up your package directly at the post office.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Incoming JHewey, DC#: 9405503699300353299945
    And another mailbox hits the dust! You know they just don't give those mailboxes away anymore!
    joshvoigt:
    And another mailbox hits the dust! You know they just don't give those mailboxes away anymore!
    The build quality has gone down, hopefully his has brick around it!
    What'd he get ? What'd he get!? I'm like a litte kid opening Christmas presents! Can't wait to see this. The weather has put a damper on my intercepting. Too much to do at work. Shucks
    joshvoigt:
    What'd he get ? What'd he get!? I'm like a litte kid opening Christmas presents! Can't wait to see this. The weather has put a damper on my intercepting. Too much to do at work. Shucks
    Ahh yeah, Out for Delivery, December 30, 2011, 9:18 am, BETHLEHEM, PA 18017
    Ok, so I received Shaun's pass today. Great sticks btw. So I choose the SL Oval because I have heard nothing but good things about it and wanted to try it. The dirty rat because I have been on the hunt for one of these for a while now so I had to take that one to try. And the cohiba because again heard great things and wanted to try one.

And these two are from the "twist".

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Damn brother. That is an awesome selection, right there!
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    BigT06:
    Damn brother. That is an awesome selection, right there!
    +1. Real nice.
    Love all those sticks. Never tried the Cohiba though. Pretty sweet looking Tubo though.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Some great looking sticks gents. All look very, very tasty! Can't wait to see who next on the list.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    To the BOTL who make this pass, it will seem like winning the lottery. All these secret type passes lately... I love it.
    Up next on this stick's for you, Josh (joshvoigt). 9405 5036 9930 0358 9779 23 Will be leaving tomorrow. Enjoy and hope your insurance is up to date.
    Woooooooooo Do what!?
    joshvoigt:
    Woooooooooo Do what!?
    Yup you.
    Out for delivery!
    IT has arrived. Picture will be posted below. I took the Hoyo CC, I've never had one and it was a very hard one to choose with the rest of the awesome smokes in there. I also got the 1964 Padron I've never had a natural wrapper and I really love the maduros so I decided to try them. The other smoke I chose was the San Cris. SDS I've never had this one either and I thought this would be a great way to try one! The Undercrown and JDN are excellent sticks as well! SpinDrift you are next sir ;) DC 03110240000060361584 image
    Sorry I'm not quite great with the pic posting and for some reason this posted sideways but I think y'all can get it! Shaun thanks again!
    joshvoigt:
    IT has arrived. Picture will be posted below. I took the Hoyo CC, I've never had one and it was a very hard one to choose with the rest of the awesome smokes in there. I also got the 1964 Padron I've never had a natural wrapper and I really love the maduros so I decided to try them. The other smoke I chose was the San Cris. SDS I've never had this one either and I thought this would be a great way to try one! The Undercrown and JDN are excellent sticks as well! SpinDrift you are next sir ;) DC 03110240000060361584 image
    Its hard isn't it.
    joshvoigt:
    Sorry I'm not quite great with the pic posting and for some reason this posted sideways but I think y'all can get it! Shaun thanks again!
    No problem bud...thanks for the quick turnaround!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    joshvoigt:
    awsome selection! ,spindrift is next> video CLICKHERE
    jj20030:
    joshvoigt:
    awsome selection! ,spindrift is next> video CLICKHERE
    *WARNING**WARNING* :) No one is safe!
    I suppose I have held out a detail on this pass...all of the CCs are 2010 box dates but the Trinidad is from 2006...sorry for hiding that detail, I just remembered I should tell you. :P
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    Me? I don't remember joining this pass.............
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    spindrift:
    You do what hitler says...
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    lcpleel:
    spindrift:
    hahaha +1
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    lcpleel:
    spindrift:
    Hey, leave my wife out of this...She's not a part of the forum........
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    spindrift:
    lcpleel:
    spindrift:
    Hey, leave my wife out of this...She's not a part of the forum........
    O snap. Im sorry.