Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Poor man's game!

SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
Ok, I don't have many cigars yet and I just can't wait until I build up my supply to play some type of game. I hope you all join in. Here's the rules:

1. Only ONE cigar will be passed of good quality. (sorry, all I can do).

2. The first person to answer a question (any kind of question) correctly, gets one cigar sent to them by the person asking the question

. 3. The person that anwers the question correctly, will get a cigar, but before then he must in turn ask another question. The person answering the question correctly will get a cigar from the person asking the question. And on and on and so forth

Let me know if you think this will get off to a start and is a good idea before I start. If not, no harm, no foul. If enough say yes, we will start the game. Let me know.

Comments

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    We already have this in Fun n Games, it's a 3 stick pass
  • SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    Oh poo. Scrub it then, lol!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    If you want to share a stick or two, run your own contest. I've run a couple just for chits and giggles.They don't have to be a revolving thing .
    Maybe I'll wait til I have more to trade. Don't want to trade what was given to me, that would just be wrong.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Salem:
    Maybe I'll wait til I have more to trade. Don't want to trade what was given to me, that would just be wrong.
    Soooooo the wrong thing to say....... MUHAHAHAHHA!!!!

• greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    The Sniper:
    Salem:

I have been waiting to see who was going to gobble this one up. I am with you Sniper, somebody please send me her addy.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    greg2648:
    The Sniper:
    Salem:

I have been waiting to see who was going to gobble this one up. I am with you Sniper, somebody please send me her addy.
    + 1..sounds like we need to put something special together for this nice young lady.
    Oh man, and I wasn't even hinting.....truly. Ya'll are the best group I have EVER had the pleasure of meeting.....cyber or otherwise!!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Salem:
    Oh man, and I wasn't even hinting.....truly. Ya'll are the best group I have EVER had the pleasure of meeting.....cyber or otherwise!!
    ... Fuel on a Fire Salem.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Could someone please send me Salem's info. Yes, I am going to send a bomb your way. Sorry, there is nothing that you can do about it. Not only that, there are a couple of more guys going to do the same thing. So, Salem, the way I see it, you have two options, you can give it willingly or I will get it from another brother. I am fine either way. BTW, Welcome to the forums. I will also include my waiver for you to sign for future bombs that I may elect to send. Thank you.
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    LOL I was waiting to see who would bomb Salem first as well. Start fortifying lol!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    greg2648:
    Could someone please send me Salem's info. Yes, I am going to send a bomb your way. Sorry, there is nothing that you can do about it. Not only that, there are a couple of more guys going to do the same thing. So, Salem, the way I see it, you have two options, you can give it willingly or I will get it from another brother. I am fine either way. BTW, Welcome to the forums. I will also include my waiver for you to sign for future bombs that I may elect to send. Thank you.
    image oh, oh Salem!!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    greg2648:
    Greg, way ahead of you; just waiting on a return PM from RCY..........................If I don't hear from him soon, I will BOMB it out of him...............................
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Salem:
    Hinting? Nobody here needs a hint....

... just an excuse. :-D

• KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    The Sniper:
    Salem:

Uh oh Salem...you have no idea what is about to happen.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Krieg:
    The Sniper:
    Salem:

Uh oh Salem...you have no idea what is about to happen.
    In other words never say 'I need more'...LOL!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    bandyt09:
    greg2648:
    Greg, way ahead of you; just waiting on a return PM from RCY..........................If I don't hear from him soon, I will BOMB it out of him...............................

Your lucky I didn't see this before. Real funny stuff Todd

I bought a new humidor for the occaision!!!!!! lol!!!! (needed another one anyway.......:)
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Salem:
    I bought a new humidor for the occaision!!!!!! lol!!!! (needed another one anyway.......:)

You have no clue but, you soon will :). Enjoy....

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Salem:
    Is it at least a 300 count? If not, you had better call and see if they have a 2 for 1 deal.........I have seen these people in action and it isn't pretty.

On a side note. thanks for the info Rick, muwahahaha.......
    RCY Cigars:
    Salem:

:)!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Salem:
    RCY Cigars:
    Salem:

:)!!!!!!!!!!!
    Q. " How big is this new humidor ?" A. " Probably not big enough ! "
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Ummmm.......I can always get another Humi????? LOL! I have a 20 count, then I bought the 100 count. To be sure......

The one I wanted that was a bigger count was on back order so I couldn't get it.....had to stay in my budget too.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Mercy be upon you, Salem. You have no idea how much destruction you've called down upon yourself... Better start building the shelter now!
    Toombes:
    Mercy be upon you, Salem. You have no idea how much destruction you've called down upon yourself... Better start building the shelter now!
    So exciting!!
    Why, yes, it shall be!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Salem:
    I wouldn't worry bout trading gifts after a while you lose track on what you've bought and what's been gifted to you.At least I can't seem to keep up. Probably half of what I send we're gifted to me since most people tend to send me better sticks than I can afford. I usually just stare at them for a month drooling over them till I send them on to a more deserving BOTL or SOTL's.
    That's good to know! Thanks!
    Salem:
    Toombes:
    So exciting!!

Bomb released! ETA: Saturday. Keep an eye out for falling sticks...
    Yeah, you're getting bombed!!