Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Poor man's game!

2»

Comments

• SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    Toombes:
    Salem:
    Toombes:
    Mercy be upon you, Salem. You have no idea how much destruction you've called down upon yourself... Better start building the shelter now!
    So exciting!!

Bomb released! ETA: Saturday. Keep an eye out for falling sticks...
    Yeah, you're getting bombed!!
    Man, I don't even know what to say!!! You all are the nicest bunch I've EVER seen!!!! This is so exciting!!!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Salem:
    Toombes:
    Salem:
    Toombes:
    Mercy be upon you, Salem. You have no idea how much destruction you've called down upon yourself... Better start building the shelter now!
    So exciting!!

Man, I don't even know what to say!!! You all are the nicest bunch I've EVER seen!!!! This is so exciting!!!
    What's your Hubby think now?!
    Rhamlin:
    Salem:
    Toombes:
    Salem:
    Toombes:
    So exciting!!

Softening up, softening up, lol!!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Salem:
    Rhamlin:
    Salem:
    Toombes:
    Salem:
    Toombes:
    So exciting!!

Easy to see why...:O),, Enjoy!!
    The Kid:
    Salem:
    Rhamlin:
    Salem:
    Toombes:
    Salem:
    Toombes:
    So exciting!!

I feel like a kid waiting on Christmas! But it's a bomb!! LOL!!
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Salem:
    The Kid:
    Salem:
    Rhamlin:
    Salem:
    Toombes:
    Salem:
    Toombes:
    So exciting!!

I have 3 packages going out today, why not 4...addy please!
    CvilleE:
    Salem:
    The Kid:
    Salem:
    Rhamlin:
    Salem:
    Toombes:
    Salem:
    Toombes:
    So exciting!!

I have 3 packages going out today, why not 4...addy please!
    Is my mailbox going to have a nuclear meltdown?? lol!!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Glad to hear your hubby is softening up to the idea of you enjoying cigars. Maybe you'll even get him to try one then you'll have something else you can enjoy together, Like after a nice road trip on your bikes.
    Rhamlin:
    Glad to hear your hubby is softening up to the idea of you enjoying cigars. Maybe you'll even get him to try one then you'll have something else you can enjoy together, Like after a nice road trip on your bikes.
    That would be so great!!
    Getting scared. Think I'll get under my house or something, lol!
    Got a bomb from Toombes!!!!! See the post! Thanks Toombes!! You're a stand up guy!!!
    With the help of RCY Cigars, (noobie adoption), Toombes, and Smoke em if ya got em, my 20 count is almost full. (I'm still trying to get my 100 count right with beads, and calibrating a new digital hygrometer). Thanks everyone! The kindness of you all is phenomenal. I still can't believe how nice everyone is!
  • DSWarmackDSWarmack Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,426
    I screwed up one day and asked for a donation to the Dead Camel Cigar Club... things haven't been right since! I met up with this real dorky guy in Germany and smoked an awesome stick, he then walked me out to his car and told me to take the entire contents of his 40ct humidor. I had to go to the ox and buy a cooler to carry them. That dorky guy adopted you! The people on this forum are ridiculous, and after a way too long hiatus I am back!
    DSWarmack:
    I screwed up one day and asked for a donation to the Dead Camel Cigar Club... things haven't been right since! I met up with this real dorky guy in Germany and smoked an awesome stick, he then walked me out to his car and told me to take the entire contents of his 40ct humidor. I had to go to the ox and buy a cooler to carry them. That dorky guy adopted you! The people on this forum are ridiculous, and after a way too long hiatus I am back!
    That was a GREAT story!! He is very generous!!
    This thread is a fine example of accidentally saying something that sets bombs and mayhem in motion. Please, be careful what you say, LOL!!!! I love it! Never been so happy saying the "wrong" thing! lol!! Thank you guys!!!!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    AAAAAAAAAAAAND learning has occured. :-D

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Salem:
    This thread is a fine example of accidentally saying something that sets bombs and mayhem in motion. Please, be careful what you say, LOL!!!! I love it! Never been so happy saying the "wrong" thing! lol!! Thank you guys!!!!

Maybe I should say the wrong thing more often...
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    All those pretty pics you've been posting of your humidor..........DESTROYED. coolidor?