Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Irishman's Birthday thread

IrishAJIrishAJ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 135
Hey everyone, Irish's wife here. So listen here's the story, Brett's birthday is coming up (March 13th if you didn't know). I'm still pretty new to the cigar world and I really want to WOW him on his birthday this year since my epic fail last year, so I'm asking for ideas for cigars, cigar paraphernalia, or anything cigar related to get the man who I think truly has everything and there isn't much he hasn't tried or have aging at the moment. I'm asking because I want him to have an epic birthday and cause I love him that much that I'm down on my knees asking for help (keep in mind I have a busted knee so its really painful to go down on my knees right now). He's already getting himself a box for his birthday so I don't want to do that. He's given me a few ideas but I have no idea where to locate them so if any of you know where to find these please please please let me know. Also I have asked Brett not to look on this thread because I want it to be a surprise so if you see him posting or talking about this thread or it's contents let me know so I can throw either an apple or orange at him for trying to ruin his birthday surprise. I know you're all up standing citizens and great friends to him so help me make his big day one of the best days of his life.

These are the ideas he's given me so far:
A V-cutter
A Gryphon humidor
The Room 101 Brass Knuckle cigar scissors
Tatuaje Box Opener

These are the things that have come up recently and because I'm his wife I pay very close attention. Anyways thanks everyone for any ideas or the locations of these items. I really appreciate any help that you give me.

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    You just gave a pack of wolves permission to plow your man... this is gonna get ugly. lmao
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    BigT06:
    You just gave a pack of wolves permission to plow your man... this is gonna get ugly. lmao
    Was just thinking that. Lol
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    BigT06:
    LOL poor brett.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    BigT06:
    Just so no one is confused, it's the OTHER Todd that wants to plow her man, not me
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    All those ideas sound great, so far. My only suggestion would be the Cigar of the Month as a gift. My wife got me that for Christmas. I didn't think it was possible to love her more than I already did, but I do!!!
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    lilwing88:
    All those ideas sound great, so far. My only suggestion would be the Cigar of the Month as a gift. My wife got me that for Christmas. I didn't think it was possible to love her more than I already did, but I do!!!
    LOL! That is a good idea though. CotM is an awesome buy.
    bandyt09:
    BigT06:
    Just so no one is confused, it's the OTHER Todd that wants to plow her man, not me
    you ain't gots ta lie. lol
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    Does he drink (booze that is)???
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    eBay can be a good source, I like checking out the antique cutters.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Looks like you have a pretty good start with the list you have! A Gryphon humidor would be an awesome gift, and I'm sure since he handmakes all of these you could have it personalized in some form....by doing that he could really have a one of a kind Irish humi....
  • KevinFittsKevinFitts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 225
    you might need to add a new mailbox to the list. i have a feeling that you might need one after this post, :-) I'm just saying....
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    CvilleE:
    Looks like you have a pretty good start with the list you have! A Gryphon humidor would be an awesome gift, and I'm sure since he handmakes all of these you could have it personalized in some form....by doing that he could really have a one of a kind Irish humi....
    I vote for the Gryphon. Shaun's looks pretty cool.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    I hope Irish has good health insurance, I have a feeling this could be painful. PM me the addy and I'll do my best to add to the festivities.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    well you come to the right place for help... you may want to edit that first post though and do this through PM's... there is no way Brett will have the self control to NOT look at this thread!
    robbyras:
    well you come to the right place for help... you may want to edit that first post though and do this through PM's... there is no way Brett will have the self control to NOT look at this thread!

+1. If my wife posted such a thread(no chance of that happening), I know I'd be all up in it.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Toombes:
    robbyras:

+1. If my wife posted such a thread(no chance of that happening), I know I'd be all up in it.
    exactly... I mean Brett is a strong man, but in the end, we're only men...
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    I know Mike is just finishing up his second Lancelot(Gryphon Humidor) and it should be done within the next week or so...

Brett is a lucky man, this IS going to get U.G.L.Y!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Thank you Mrs. Irish for your permission so what )....
  • KevinFittsKevinFitts Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 225
    Please pm address. I want to help too.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    bandyt09:
    BigT06:
    Cmon you know want to,,,LOL
  • GoatmilkGoatmilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    Should probably give him some lube for an early bday present. When he asks what it's for just tell him he'll know when the time comes.
    Goatmilk:
    Should probably give him some lube for an early bday present. When he asks what it's for just tell him he'll know when the time comes.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That's wrong on so many levels, but kinda appropriate all at the same time...
  • IrishAJIrishAJ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 135
    BigT06:
    I expected as much.
    Toombes:
    Goatmilk:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That's wrong on so many levels, but kinda appropriate all at the same time...
    already thought of that and that's a given
    JHewey:
    BigT06:
    Was just thinking that. Lol
    If i didn't expect that I wouldn't have done this trust me. I'm a woman I think these things through and maybe a good "plowing" will be a good birthday present. Don't explain the plowing part please I like some parts of my mind to remain innocent for just a little while longer.
    robbyras:
    He already got caught once and felt the wrath of an orange, trust me I don't think he'll do it again.
  • michaelharveymichaelharvey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 201
    Lmao orange wrath
    IrishAJ:
    BigT06:
    I expected as much.
    Well, now that I know I have your permission and your blessing... IT"S ON!
    lilwing88:
    Where does one find out about that?
    BigT06:
    IrishAJ:
    BigT06:
    I expected as much.
    Well, now that I know I have your permission and your blessing... IT"S ON!
    You really think that you need my permission and blessing that's so sweet but give him a cigar enema for all I care it's what makes him happy.