Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Irishman's Birthday thread

2»

Comments

• IrishAJIrishAJ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 135
    robbyras:
    Toombes:
    robbyras:
    well you come to the right place for help... you may want to edit that first post though and do this through PM's... there is no way Brett will have the self control to NOT look at this thread!

+1. If my wife posted such a thread(no chance of that happening), I know I'd be all up in it.
    exactly... I mean Brett is a strong man, but in the end, we're only men...
    I'm not an ordinary woman I had him trained in three days trust me he won't look any more...not after the orange incident this morning.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Oh and happy birthday Brett.
  • GoatmilkGoatmilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    IrishAJ:
    BigT06:
    IrishAJ:
    BigT06:
    You just gave a pack of wolves permission to plow your man... this is gonna get ugly. lmao
    I expected as much.
    Well, now that I know I have your permission and your blessing... IT"S ON!
    You really think that you need my permission and blessing that's so sweet but give him a cigar enema for all I care it's what makes him happy.

Please DO NOT post pictures of this "cigar enema". We'll take your word on it.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Goatmilk:
    IrishAJ:
    BigT06:
    IrishAJ:
    BigT06:
    You just gave a pack of wolves permission to plow your man... this is gonna get ugly. lmao
    I expected as much.
    You really think that you need my permission and blessing that's so sweet but give him a cigar enema for all I care it's what makes him happy.

+1. Even with the crap I've seen working EMS for 14 yrs, I don't think that's something I want to look at...
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    The Room 101 scissor cutter is ridiculously awesome. I love mine
    Goatmilk:
    IrishAJ:
    BigT06:
    IrishAJ:
    BigT06:
    I expected as much.

I can't stop him from that one
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    This has to be one of the coolest ideas ever! Mrs. Irish, you are a good woman to Brett.
    OchoZacho:
    This has to be one of the coolest ideas ever! Mrs. Irish, you are a good woman to Brett.
    Why thank you very much
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    man, how did I miss this thread until today? Mr's Irish, if your thinking about the Gryphon humidors, check out waxingmoonhumidors as well.

There should be enough evidence on the forum from about a year ago and earlier to make you want to check out his website. Ed is a solid BOTL and does amazing work. He designed a jewelry box for my wife based on a few pictures I sent him and now she has a one of a kind handmade jewelry box made from extinct wood, and even though she thinks its funny I found it on a cigar forum, she LOVES it. So, I don't think its as fancy as the gryphon ones, but they have soul. I do have to warn you about the timing though. It might be tough to get a humidor designed and built before Mar 13th.

Anyway check it out, I'm sure you can find the website, but pm me if you can't. Waxingmoonhumidors.com or something similar.
    Toombes:
    Goatmilk:
    IrishAJ:
    BigT06:
    IrishAJ:
    BigT06:
    I expected as much.

+1. Even with the crap I've seen working EMS for 14 yrs, I don't think that's something I want to look at...
    You all really think I could stop my husband from posting from this enema you have another thing coming. The better the enema the happier I am for him and if I have to take a trip to Wally World for a couple of new mail boxes so be it ;p