Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

CCOM Cartel Pass

MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
The CCOM Cartel sent me a PM about a pass they want to host. They also provided me with a list of participants they would like in their pass. Before I go any further I know what you all are thinking...."MTuccelli is the Cartel, his cover is blown". Sorry to disappoint you all but I am not the CCOM Cartel, they are very real and I am nothing more then the hired help.

PM's have been sent out to all those on the list and as soon as I hear back from a couple members I will initiate the pass. This is a simple 5 stick pass and the insturctions I am going to post here are very important.

1.There will be no more then 2 sticks taken
2. All takes and put backs need to be posted (no pictures needed)
3. The Cartel will approve your put backs before the pass moves onto the next in line and please do not post there name when forwarding the pass.
4. No extra sticks can be added to the pass as a tag along or gift, period.
5. Any size stick is fine as long as it fits safely in the herf-a-dor and no nekkid sticks
6. The DC number must be posted in the pass thread.
6. No Intenso or Punishers, Gurkhas, Diesels or Cains
7. Use your head when deciding what to put back.

A 5ct herf-a-dor will be used for this pass, cause the Cartel are a class act. If at anytime a participant fumbles or doesn't follow the rules they will get what everyone that screws up gets....a turd visit and public humiliation

For those that have already accepted, if you feel the rules are to hard or restictive let me know and we will find someone else to take your place.

I have been asked to start the pass and the cigars I decided on have been approved by the Cartel....they are as follows

Avo 787
A. Turrent Triple Play
Davidoff Puro d'Oro
Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Silver
Zino Platinum Scepter

I will post again when the pass leaves my possession

Comments