Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I Did It

bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
That's right another milestone has been hit, if you look up right now, you'll see the # 2000, as in posts.

I thought about all the things that have gotten me to this point.

The people that have helped me along the way.
The firends that I have made.
My first trade.
My first bomb.

The past 3 1/2 years has gone so fast. Seeing the forum grow from about 2,000 to 13,000 in my time here and the number of active brethran (B and S OTL) just explode has just been amazing. I try to think about my life without Cigar.com, how much more money would I have, how many less cigars would I have, would I still be smoking on my own or be a member of a lounge. I am so glad that I signed up to be part of this, what an unbelievable family we all have here.

At various times tomorrow certain Thank Yous will land all over the map; to brothers that have helped me get to this point.

One of the brothers is really no longer active but he really started all this for me so I am hoping a little bomb will bring him back into the fold.

As far as the others that are being hit;

One has been a sounding board for me, even when he was going through tough times he was always willing to offer a helping hand.
Another took me from this virtual world and put a face behind all the typing, he has really become a great friend and a wonderful person to herf with.
A third has seperated me from more of my money than my wife has, yet, I am thankful to him for the stuff that I have been able to acquire.
Another was a brother in crime and what havoc did we wreck, eh brother?.
I remember the first brother that stepped up and vouched for me, do you remember who you are?
Lastly is a brother whom, I believe, I was his first trade; I tore him up on that one but he has provided me with some of the most phenominal smokes I have had.

In closing, I just want to say thanks to the greatest community on the worldwide web, you are all like family to me.

Comments