Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I Did It

Comments

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Im toast too, thanks Todd......
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Congrats Todd! You're a great guy and we're lucky to have you there. Thanks for being such a great bork man. Here's to 2K more!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    How AWESOME!!! First of all, mega-congratulations to bandyt for reaching post2K! He11 of an accomplishment, and I cant think of a better person to carry the CCom Forums' flag high and proud! Here's to the next two thousand, and the two thousand after that. Thanks for everything you do here T, and even more for being a great friend.

Now then, here is what I found in my mailbox when I got home from work today...

What a line-up! Top shelf sticks one and all! And all to thank me for being me??? Ridiculous! You are the one who should be thanked my friend - you are a cornerstone of these forums in every sense of the word, and I salute you!

PS: Your note made me tear up, and one almost fell - A$$! I coulda lost my man card!!! :-)

Thanks Todd!

• blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    Congrats on the milestone brother from the same leaf. I know its been said by so many before but we should all take a step back and be proud of how great this place and the people are. In this day and age with the anonymity the Internet offers and the jackwagons who give it a bad name, its worth repeating how awesome it is to have an online brotherhood where you can see such trust and generosity. Name one other site where you would feel comfortable sending a few hundred dollars of merchandise without worrying about being scammed.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Todd congrats on such a hallmark milestone! You have been an inspiration for myself and so many others for more than just this forum, but also as an example of what it means to be a real man, friend, and human being. The thank you should really be from all of us to you, and I truly hope you stick around for another 8K or more! Your packages have been hitting everywhere and what devastation they are causing! Way to go and thank you for all you do!!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Congratulations Todd. Always fun to go down memory lane, aint' it? You are a vital part of this forum, thanks for your contributions. Have you been getting my PM's about Coke Rewards and the thanks?
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Congrats Todd!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Congrats on 2K
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    Well I got a package in the mail today and it made me smile when I saw the name on the box... Brother I am so glad you took off with the whole cigar thing and I am glad I could be a part of it... This has been my first post in over a year and with no excuse except that things got busy with business and a lot of opportunity opened up for me and the amount of time I spent on work took up every past time that I had over the last year. Todd I am glad you remembered me... It means more than you could know.... Stay Smoking My Friend !!!!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    The Cank:
    Well I got a package in the mail today and it made me smile when I saw the name on the box... Brother I am so glad you took off with the whole cigar thing and I am glad I could be a part of it... This has been my first post in over a year and with no excuse except that things got busy with business and a lot of opportunity opened up for me and the amount of time I spent on work took up every past time that I had over the last year. Todd I am glad you remembered me... It means more than you could know.... Stay Smoking My Friend !!!!
    glad to see you back, if i remember i think i bombed you( disclaimer; maybe not my memory aint what it use to be,lol ), seems what it takes to get you to post up though, lol
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    The Cank:
    Hey brother welcome back. You got all this craziness started so it will be nice to have you back in the fold. I said in the beginning that I hoped my little bomb would bring you back just like Lasarus, not Lasabar, but the dude from the bible. (Much love for Lassy too).
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    I'm going to post a pic just because I can and so that people can see what Todd thinks is a fun thing to do because he can...

Just wanted to say thanks for all the nice responses, it is really because of all of you that I do what I do. I love this hobby and it is people like you all that make it worthwhile.

On a side note, here is a little post 2000 Post contest; there is one person that I bombed that hasn't responded, the person is super busy and am not sure when they will post (hopefully I it got to the right addy).

The contest is pretty simple, Who Is It? Anyone can play and the limit will be 2 posts per day. The contest will run until the person posts or someone guesses.

Mini Contest #1, in the first post I posted why I picked who I picked to bomb, now figure out the clue to the person that hasn't posted.

GO!
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    I'm going to say tony because of the ab gold.
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    Lakota72...He hasn't posted in a while.........
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    Second guess, Purofreak...
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    The Kid:
    Docbp87
    RCY
    Rick did acknowledge:
    RCY Cigars:
    Im toast too, thanks Todd......

So Rudy, you still have one guess available
    All good guesses so far but none are correct, also, don't forget about Mini-Contest #1, just quote the clue. (Only 1 guess so make sure it is your final guess)
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Well I thought the final clue was me, but I haven't seen anything in my mailboxes. Myself and Marker are my 2 guesses
    Great guesses Shaun, I have to say you won.....................won the opportunity to guess again tomorrow is all.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I'm going to guess your mystery person is madurofan.
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    j0z3r:
    Haven't seen him on here in a dog's age my guess would be Duder or Alex Williams
    Hayblet:
    j0z3r:
    Haven't seen him on here in a dog's age my guess would be Duder or Alex Williams
    Alex Williams, are you kidding me, The Young Gun destroyed him..................Actually that dude got enough of my sticks already.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    The Beard. My guess.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Congratulations on this milestone, Todd.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Im going Andy D. at cigar.com.