Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Help a Girl out :)

2»

Comments

• VenusDePsychoVenusDePsycho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 18
    It was so much fun, I love that kind of thing. Nothing like boring old Lincoln NE getting invaded by thousands of zombies at once :)
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    I'm glad I came around when I did, being an expert on the Immenso and all. If you notice the ring guage of the largest Inmenso for sale there is 60 ga. Since that is the case, the photo of the lady on the box is misleading. The cigars are not really that size.
    Gotcha, thought that looked a little big but hey :) like I said I"m a newbie. So besides not being as big as advertised what did you think and where to you get them?
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    greg2648:
    VenusDePsycho:
    Darnit lol I'm gonna end up having to buy a box from cigars international aren't I.....
    I don't have a Perdomo Immenso, However, if you PM me your info I will send you a 5 pack of cigars that he will enjoy. Up to you.
    +1 Greg does it agan!
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    If I might throw in my 2c here, I'd say go ahead and get the cigars, and don't worry about the taste, and here's why:

1)This is a gift, so it's the thought that counts, and if bf doesn't get that then I retract my previous statement, don't get him sh!t.

2)Make sure he knows it's ok if he doesn't like them. If you're ok with it, he can put on his big boy pants and come here himself and trade them away for something he might prefer. He'll be new to the forum, so he'll have to send first, but I'm sure someone will take them off his hands.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Ken Light:
    If I might throw in my 2c here, I'd say go ahead and get the cigars, and don't worry about the taste, and here's why:

1)This is a gift, so it's the thought that counts, and if bf doesn't get that then I retract my previous statement, don't get him sh!t.

2)Make sure he knows it's ok if he doesn't like them. If you're ok with it, he can put on his big boy pants and come here himself and trade them away for something he might prefer. He'll be new to the forum, so he'll have to send first, but I'm sure someone will take them off his hands.
    well said
    I like that :) Lol well aren't you just the bearer of common sense :)
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    VenusDePsycho:
    I like that :) Lol well aren't you just the bearer of common sense :)
    lol
    My attempt at wittiness...lol yep i'm pretty awesome
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    What is this "wit" you speak of? I don't truck with made up words, gotta draw the line somewhere.