kevin1323:
    1. EP Carillo short Run Vintage That's all I got
    you wanting to get rid of those?
  • LeftOversLeftOvers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 152
    rocky patel tiparillos and victor sinclare
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    I have a giant gurkha double perfecto vintage 2001 I've had it for a while, it just stares at me..?? Grand Habano Connecut Aztec?? Was a gift the cap looks the roller was high when they put it on Future home for these? Maybe a drunken poker night? Yard gar? Or maybe we do a terrible cigar herf night?
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    Darktower007:
    I have a giant gurkha double perfecto vintage 2001 I've had it for a while, it just stares at me..?? Grand Habano Connecut Aztec?? Was a gift the cap looks the roller was high when they put it on Future home for these? Maybe a drunken poker night? Yard gar? Or maybe we do a terrible cigar herf night?
    burn that vintage 2001 on bad cigar herf night. Those things are acutally good if you can get them to burn right.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Dog rocket vherf it is!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Rain:
    !
    wtf. ..lol I searched and looked and couldn't find it...I fail
    I had to go a few pages back. It seemed plausible, though, because the v herf page disappeared a while back.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Send me a shipping label and I will pack a small flat rate with Gurkha Trident and whatever else that needs to go!
    Bigshizza:
    Send me a shipping label and I will pack a small flat rate with Gurkha Trident and whatever else that needs to go!
    someone should jump on this offer
  • bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
    Bigshizza:
    I'll give them a try. How do I go about sending the shipping label?
    Off the usps site.. just put you as the person recieving, Jim as the sender. Print and throw in an envelope and send to jim
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    deejmemixx:
    Off the usps site.. just put you as the person recieving, Jim as the sender. Print and throw in an envelope and send to jim
    Better yet, you can save the label as a PDF instead of printing it. Just email him the file.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    SleevePlz:
    deejmemixx:
    Better yet, you can save the label as a PDF instead of printing it. Just email him the file.
    Yep that works!!
    Bigshizza:
    SleevePlz:
    deejmemixx:
    Yep that works!!
    Thanks. I'll try and get it sent to you tonight. You want me to date it for tomorrow or is there a better day for you to ship
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    anything from drew estate is not allowed in my home!
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    I could be interested in de as long as it's not undercrown
  • AshMeAshMe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 336
    Amos Umwhat:
    SWAG
    La Aurora E. Leon (I can't remember it's other designation, and I'll take the Preferidos any day, any time)
    Gotta go with SWAG again, I'd rather smoke a Swisher
    lol. sorry. made me laugh
    Bigshizza:
    Received these yesterday. Thanks Jim! I look forward to lighting one up and seeing if I like them
  • Jay9Jay9Jay9Jay9Jay9Jay9 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 53
    Got a bunch of RP Olde Word Reserve Lancero's that I just never got that into. Good milk chocolate notes, however I am more into the spice lately. Been in the humi for a couple of years and would love to make some space. If anybody is interested in some shoot me a PM and shipping label and I will get them out to you...no return fire necessary!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Jay9Jay9Jay9:
    Got a bunch of RP Olde Word Reserve Lancero's that I just never got that into. Good milk chocolate notes, however I am more into the spice lately. Been in the humi for a couple of years and would love to make some space. If anybody is interested in some shoot me a PM and shipping label and I will get them out to you...no return fire necessary!

PM Sent
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    BUMP... Guess it wasn't showing up for some reason but was still on the front page for me.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    jimmyv723:
    Jay9Jay9Jay9:

PM Sent
    Jimmy, he ever get in touch with you?
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 868
    Kentucky Fire Cured. I had to throw away my smaller tupperdor because of the smokiness and overall scorched-elephant-poop-like stench.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    ddubridge:
    Darktower007:
    burn that vintage 2001 on bad cigar herf night. Those things are acutally good if you can get them to burn right.
    I love the Vintage 2001
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    deejmemixx:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    I could be interested in de as long as it's not undercrown
    How dare you Shane.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    La aurora 2003's just too big for me!