Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Spindrift's February Featured *****EIGHT*******

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    This is gonna be fun to watch
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    damn booooooyyyeeeeeeeee, this will be interesting.
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    image Well as Paul said I got to recieve the heat in person. So here is a picture of the damage. Thank you Paul I can't wait to smoke em. The sticks, clock, and hot sauce are all greatly appreciated. I sure hope you take bribes so I can find out the person responsible for this. Once again thank you Paul!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    nice, paul is on a mission! amazing borkism
    jj20030:
    nice, paul is on a mission! amazing borkism
    +1 Paul is one of a kind and one hell of a Brother! The clocks are simply awesome, each one is distinctively different.. Enjoy Stowggie, !!!!
  • joshvoigtjoshvoigt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 325
    Nice hit Paul. Hope you and Stowggie had fun. He sent a couple videos they were indeed fun to watch!
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Mother F@ck, someones gonna pay...details to follow.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Many thanks to Paul for his very generous gift that was sent to me today.. And to the Brother that selected me to recieve this surprise. Paul sent me five cigars that surprisingly I have never smoked.. They were ...an Alec Bradley Family Blend, A Jesus Fuego Sangre De Toro, a Don Lino Africa, A Padilla Habano, and an Oliva Serie V Belicoso.
    Also, a beautiful My Father cigar box clock, a Tobleron Chocolate Bar, and a bottle of his signature Asss Kickin Roasted Garlic Hot Sauce.
    If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised.
    Thank you so much.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    I got bombed today too! After seeing all these fine clocks that Spin has gifted to folks I finally have my own.Have to say a big thank you to Spin and whoever nominated me. You folks are among the finest folks I've ever met.
    That badboy is goin over my desk at work.
    Direwolf:
    I got bombed today too! After seeing all these fine clocks that Spin has gifted to folks I finally have my own.Have to say a big thank you to Spin and whoever nominated me. You folks are among the finest folks I've ever met.
    head to the bay and let the tide flow,lmao
    I see Im just in time,, Got my Soda and My Kick azz popcorn,,,let the show begin.... Hey Down in front!!!
    jj20030:
    Direwolf:
    head to the bay and let the tide flow,lmao
    Just watch out for the sharks!!!!lol Nice Hit, beautiful clock!!
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    amz1301:
    Paul gave me an ASS KICKIN' today also, literally. I mean just look at how beautiful this clock is. I've already got a spot picked out for it on the mancave wall. I'm totally blown away by this. Thank you to whoever told Paul to demolish my home, (better hope you're not discovered) and a huge thanks to Paul for his incredible generosity.

The note that came along with the package had two requests. Enjoy the smokes, which I will most certainly do, and when the C.com Cartel are discovered to BOMB the hell out of them. Now whoever knows the names of these so called C.com Cartel better start talking. I need names and addresses people !!! Gotta get my payback.

amz1301:
    amz1301:
    Paul gave me an ASS KICKIN' today also, literally. I mean just look at how beautiful this clock is. I've already got a spot picked out for it on the mancave wall. I'm totally blown away by this. Thank you to whoever told Paul to demolish my home, (better hope you're not discovered) and a huge thanks to Paul for his incredible generosity.

The note that came along with the package had two requests. Enjoy the smokes, which I will most certainly do, and when the C.com Cartel are discovered to BOMB the hell out of them. Now whoever knows the names of these so called C.com Cartel better start talking. I need names and addresses people !!! Gotta get my payback.

id say check with the comittee but i think they went into witness protection from the cartel,lol, nice hits paul
    jj20030:
    amz1301:
    amz1301:

id say check with the comittee but i think they went into witness protection from the cartel,lol, nice hits paul
    A Well Deserved Bomb.. Enjoy Andrew!!!! Nice job Paul
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Nobody's safe from Paul!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Paul, I'm flattered!! The Padilla, Oliva V, and AB Family Blend are favorites and I'm looking forward to trying the Don Lino and the Fuego. Such great sticks. A much needed boost to the inventory.
    The clock is absolutely phenomenal. My absolute favorite Cuban cigar is the San Cristobal so to have this box as a clock is extremely cool.
    I think my Wife will steal the Toblerone and I make some pretty mean hot wings so the sauce will be gone pretty fast. What a great pack!!! Thanks again, so much!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    All I can say is, thank you Paul, no wait, A BIG GIANT THANK YOU PAUL!!!! My wife called me when she got home from work and said that the clock was so beautiful she wants it in the living room! It's the first thing about my hobby she's been excited about.

On another note, when I found out who put my name in the hat, well let's just say, we will smoke one for you at the funeral! Thanks again Paul, the generosity on this forum would humble any man.

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    dennisking:
    Paul, I'm flattered!! The Padilla, Oliva V, and AB Family Blend are favorites and I'm looking forward to trying the Don Lino and the Fuego. Such great sticks. A much needed boost to the inventory.
    The clock is absolutely phenomenal. My absolute favorite Cuban cigar is the San Cristobal so to have this box as a clock is extremely cool.
    I think my Wife will steal the Toblerone and I make some pretty mean hot wings so the sauce will be gone pretty fast. What a great pack!!! Thanks again, so much!

Hey Dennis, nice clock.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Grats to all the deserving recipients and HUGE kudos to Paul for doing something like this.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    bandyt09:
    ]
    Hey Dennis, nice clock.
    its quite fantastic Todd, thank you
    Paul, that was awesome!!!, Congratulations everybody!!!
    I don't get it...so many botl that should have gotten this..over me. Pics when I get home.
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Omg toblerones.
    So I was chosen as well, I have no fricking idea why, I am just a dude that is broke and has no fire power. so many other BORK/BOTL/SOTL that are more deserving than me. The hot sauce is fantastic, the chocolate looks fantastic. The clock is amazing, shark attack like no other! And the sticks look great, have only had the Oliva V, cant wait to try the others.

Padilla Habano
    A.Fuego Sangre de Toro
    Don Lino Africa
    Oliva V
    AB Family Blend
    Thank you very much.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Got my Azz Kicked today!!! Still trying to stop the bleeding, details to follow....
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Paul got me in his half of a trade. Great stuff. I will post up when I can get the picture loaded.
    Marker:
    Paul got me in his half of a trade. Great stuff. I will post up when I can get the picture loaded.
    CvilleE:
    Got my Azz Kicked today!!! Still trying to stop the bleeding, details to follow....
    deejmemixx:
    So I was chosen as well, I have no fricking idea why, I am just a dude that is broke and has no fire power. so many other BORK/BOTL/SOTL that are more deserving than me. The hot sauce is fantastic, the chocolate looks fantastic. The clock is amazing, shark attack like no other! And the sticks look great, have only had the Oliva V, cant wait to try the others.
    WIll The Carnage Ever End??????
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    deejmemixx:
    I don't get it...so many botl that should have gotten this..over me. Pics when I get home.
    You are very deserving
    Direwolf:
    deejmemixx:
    You are very deserving
    well I do not see it that way, been trying to limit my time on here cause I seem to keep getting my ass kicked lol. while I am not able to do anything back and it sucks really. It is very appreciated though, and I will kick some ass back when I find out who did this.