Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Spindrift's February Featured *****EIGHT*******

13»

Comments

• spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    Well it would appear that all packages have landed safely. Hope everyone enjoys their time with their sticks. On a side note, there may be some residual effects still left. I won't have time to address those items for a few weeks, because I will be traveling. Enjoy everyone.....
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    spindrift:
    Well it would appear that all packages have landed safely. Hope everyone enjoys their time with their sticks. On a side note, there may be some residual effects still left. I won't have time to address those items for a few weeks, because I will be traveling. Enjoy everyone.....
    When you gonna be back?,,lol
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    deejmemixx:
    Direwolf:
    deejmemixx:
    I don't get it...so many botl that should have gotten this..over me. Pics when I get home.
    You are very deserving
    well I do not see it that way, been trying to limit my time on here cause I seem to keep getting my ass kicked lol. while I am not able to do anything back and it sucks really. It is very appreciated though, and I will kick some ass back when I find out who did this.
    Gabba Gabba we accept you we accept you one of us
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Not sure who nominated me for such, but this is much appreciated. I love the clock, the sticks, and me and the wife are getting ready to put some of that sauce on our eggs...(she's cooking breakfast for us tonight, since she seen the sause..., ohh and she just came in a said it is hot..can't wait to try it). A fair warning to the cartel...you will be found, and you will go down! Thanks again Paul, I can't say enough....

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Awesome package, Eric! You deserved it, brother.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    all you guys got chocolate too? lol
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    jj20030:
    JJ was u behind this, no wait I could have swore I heard somewhere that you are involved with the cartel...was tryin to keep my mouth shut, but after this what can I say....
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    CvilleE:
    jj20030:
    JJ was u behind this, no wait I could have swore I heard somewhere that you are involved with the cartel...was tryin to keep my mouth shut, but after this what can I say....
    Looks like they found you out JJ, I think your applause link is def needed on this one,, What graciousness, Spin is one special BORK !!!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    The Kid:
    CvilleE:
    jj20030:
    Looks like they found you out JJ, I think your applause link is def needed on this one,, What graciousness, Spin is one special BORK !!!
    wait? wtf, me, no no no way, you guys instagaiting,lol
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    My boy ain't part of the Cartel...is he?