Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I haven't been smacked in a while...

Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
JHewey decided to hit me with some payback after a few trades and bombs we exchanged, and DAMN was it worth the wait...

Then Ocho decided to hit me with my x15 that I loaned him for his Maui trip, but that didn't travel empty...

Thanks a ton guys, great smokes and coffee!!!!

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    nice! very nice, great hits guys!omg- SHAARRRRK,LOL
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Welcome. Enjoy
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    jj20030:
    My first one...it will be one to remember!!!
  • joshvoigtjoshvoigt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 325
    Nice work fellas! Those box pressed Epernays are incredible! The Shark ain't half bad either ;)
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    joshvoigt:
    Nice work fellas! Those box pressed Epernays are incredible! The Shark ain't half bad either ;)
    love the epernay le ferme and really need to try these newer box press vitola. Nice selection you acquired there!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Nice work there gents. Great way of keeping a brother in check. HA!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Is that a bag of dried shrooms?
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Nice work, fellas! Looks like quite a day, Shaun!
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    O you got a Zhark. Now all you need to do it clip it and light it.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Two great hits by two great borks! Very nice selection of sticks
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Berry Naaiiice!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Nice hits!!!,,, WTG fellas!!!!So Shaun does this mean you'll let the shark in my pass swim on by? lol
    The Kid:
    Nice hits!!!,,, WTG fellas!!!!So Shaun does this mean you'll let the shark in my pass swim on by? lol
    Heck no! I told you, I have been saving my Don Kiki for the shark once it gets to me! ;)
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    The Kid:
    Heck no! I told you, I have been saving my Don Kiki for the shark once it gets to me! ;)
    Since you got your 1 shark Shaun, I don't have to let it get to you. :)
    Marker:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    The Kid:
    Since you got your 1 shark Shaun, I don't have to let it get to you. :)
    You would
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    jj20030:
    My first one...it will be one to remember!!!
    So don't save it, smoke it...Nice hits for sure......
    Now that you have a shark you need to smoke it and findout if you even like it. Ive had people say some bad things about smokes they have been wanting to try.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    lcpleel:
    Now that you have a shark you need to smoke it and findout if you even like it. Ive had people say some bad things about smokes they have been wanting to try.
    Funny you should mention this. My BM is a big time Opus dealer. He won't order Sharks because he says that they suck. He carries all of the other Anejo's. Lost City, GoF.
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    Funny you should mention this. My BM is a big time Opus dealer. He won't order Sharks because he says that they suck. He carries all of the other Anejo's. Lost City, GoF.
    It just rubs him the wrong way. lol I like the Sharks that Ive tried. Ive had all 4 types and all have been great.
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    It just rubs him the wrong way. lol I like the Sharks that Ive tried. Ive had all 4 types and all have been great.
    he did get a couple of Opus Sharks (coffin).
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    I'm gonna pick up one tonight at the B&M and see what this is all about lol
    Direwolf:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    What a ***! Ive seen you send some off and you havent even tried it yet>?
    ROFL Isaac. I have never smoked one either. Sent off a lot of cigars I have never had.
    lcpleel:
    Direwolf:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    lcpleel:
    What a ***! Ive seen you send some off and you havent even tried it yet>?
    Lol not a one.
    Marker:
    ROFL Isaac. I have never smoked one either. Sent off a lot of cigars I have never had.
    I'm saving mine for shark week...OBVIOUSLY!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    i love to puff on a sharkie whilst thinking of that woman that rolls them
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Marker:
    I have never smoked a Shark either.
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Marker:
    You smoke 1 cigar a week (maybe). Hard to make it through that massive humidor that fast I imagine Greg.
    Marker:
    greg2648:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Marker:
    You smoke 1 cigar a week (maybe). Hard to make it through that massive humidor that fast I imagine Greg.
    Hahahahaha. I bought 8 Padron Family Reserves. Just put my last one in Isaac's Pass. never smoked one. They still brought me alot of enjoyment. lol.
    I gotta smoke one tonight for sure.. Don't want Isaac to think I'm a *** lol. Out of the 2+ boxes of the Monte NY's I've gone through, I've only had two..one was because the label fell off and I couldn't send it to someone like that