Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I haven't been smacked in a while...

2»

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Direwolf:
    I gotta smoke one tonight for sure.. Don't want Isaac to think I'm a *** lol
    Holy Fvck!! You guys are killing me! LOL noones smoked a shark besides Jimmy? LOL
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    lcpleel:
    Direwolf:
    Holy Fvck!! You guys are killing me! LOL noones smoked a shark besides Jimmy? LOL
    I never owned 1 to smoke 1
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    lcpleel:
    Direwolf:
    Someone STOLE a shark?
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Direwolf:
    Someone STOLE a shark?
    Just to make you smoke it I will offer you the one that I pmed you about only after you review it. ***, you might not want it after you smoke t.
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Direwolf:
    Someone STOLE a shark?
    Just to make you smoke it I will offer you the one that I pmed you about only after you review it. ***, you might not want it after you smoke t.
    WAAAAAAAAAAH :(
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Direwolf:
    Someone STOLE a shark?
    I'll send you a surprise with the shark if you take pictures of the review. I offered this before and I have never seen someone take me up on it. This is a challenge with nothing to lose. Your call.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Direwolf:
    Someone STOLE a shark?
    I'll send you a surprise with the shark if you take pictures of the review. I offered this before and I have never seen someone take me up on it. This is a challenge with nothing to lose. Your call.
    Looks like a group review with Shaun and I on Monday. WOO!!
    Marker:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Direwolf:
    Someone STOLE a shark?
    Ill join on Monday with my review.
    lcpleel:
    Marker:
    lcpleel:
    Skype with us or it didn't happen. We have Skype at the B&M :)
    Marker:
    lcpleel:
    Marker:
    lcpleel:
    Skype with us or it didn't happen. We have Skype at the B&M :)
    Juat need the time setup. Have some meetings but I should be able to sneek out.
    Sent you my skype info.
    Got it. Now Packing for a Vegas run.
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    lcpleel:
    Direwolf:
    Someone STOLE a shark?
    I'm in, DUH! I'll even make sure I get Marker in the pic!
    We are not trying to scare people. Just smoke cigars.
    Marker:
    We are not trying to scare people. Just smoke cigars.
    Not 100% sure if I can do it Monday, dentist Tuesday morning and I don't think he would appreciate it. Maybe a Tuesday or Thursday night review? Either way, I will do a review with pics...Marker and I will both smoke sharks...DUALIES!
  • SalemSalem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 717
    Glad you got your Shark, lol!! Enjoy!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530