Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I wish that I could trade with someone....Closed for now.

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
I haven't traded in a while. Kind of "new" to the concept of blind trades. I would like to try a blind. Maybe 1-2 sticks. Please try to take it easy on me. I am kind of new.........

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    greg2648:
    I haven't traded in a while. Kind of "new" to the concept of blind trades. I would like to try a blind. Maybe 1-2 sticks. Please try to take it easy on me. I am kind of new.........
    If i wasn't sitting in the airport, I would love to play!!!!!
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    greg2648:
    LOL lets go Greg. We've never traded I believe.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    greg2648:
    Yeah, you're new like I only have a 20 count, lol.

If you want some, come get some.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    greg2648:
    LOL
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    JSaint:
    greg2648:
    its onnnnn!!!!!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    JSaint:
    greg2648:
    Greg doesn't have a copy of Modern Warfare 3 for you Jsaint.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    JSaint:
    greg2648:
    Alright, Big J. You are in.............."in" what?? You shall soon see. I feeling particuliarly generous today. This is a good thing. That is good for you. PM Sent.
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Marker:
    JSaint:
    greg2648:
    Greg doesn't have a copy of Modern Warfare 3 for you Jsaint.
    HAHA Dont need any new video games. Been playing Star Wars. Already beat Uncharted 3 lol! Thanks for that again Marker.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    I'm in a trading mood, and might actually have something worth hitting you with dude. Keep it small and I'm game, I fear the cabinet of doom.
    catfishbluezz:
    I'm in a trading mood, and might actually have something worth hitting you with dude. Keep it small and I'm game, I fear the cabinet of doom.
    Alright, you are in as well. PM me the terms of the trade.
    bandyt09:
    greg2648:

Yeah, I want some. I am going to make kindling out of your "20 ct". My friend, you have walked into the "bear trap". I am going to have a little extra "fun" on this trade. I would suggest that you start to collect sand bags. I am thinking 5-15 cigars. Blind. No other rules.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    I'm in a trading mood also.
    wwhwang:
    I'm in a trading mood also.
    Wayne, You are in. I will PM you.
    greg2648:
    bandyt09:
    greg2648:

Yeah, I want some. I am going to make kindling out of your "20 ct". My friend, you have walked into the "bear trap". I am going to have a little extra "fun" on this trade. I would suggest that you start to collect sand bags. I am thinking 5-15 cigars. Blind. No other rules.
    Ok Yogi, instead of sand bags I will collecting picnic baskets. And no, Mr. Ranger isn't going to fall for the old 5 - 15 cigars trip. I know that you know that I know neither one of us knows how to count so it really doesn't matter what the number you put up its. For good measure I just may hit your little buddy Bobo too........
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    bandyt09:
    greg2648:
    bandyt09:
    greg2648:

Ok Yogi, instead of sand bags I will collecting picnic baskets. And no, Mr. Ranger isn't going to fall for the old 5 - 15 cigars trip. I know that you know that I know neither one of us knows how to count so it really doesn't matter what the number you put up its. For good measure I just may hit your little buddy Bobo too........
    This is going to be another stupid war.
    bandyt09:
    greg2648:
    bandyt09:
    greg2648:

Hahahahaha. You are smarter than the average bear. Only thing is, I aint the "average bear". I kicked Bobo out 2 weeks ago. I am going to have a little extra fun on this one.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Oh ***. The Bear done woke up
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Is greg really playing the newb roll? I had a couple beers and had to go back and re-read who posted this. LoL! Maybe the trick worked on some but I haven't had enough beers to jump on this hand gernade!
    jr_p951:
    Is greg really playing the newb roll? I had a couple beers and had to go back and re-read who posted this. LoL! Maybe the trick worked on some but I haven't had enough beers to jump on this hand gernade!
    Hahahaha, Jr. Can you believe it, 4 guys fell for it. Hook, line and sinker. I am going to single-handidly keep Home Depot in business next week. Life is good........
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Greg gets his virginity back after he's been bombed 8 times in a row
    Direwolf:
    Greg gets his virginity back after he's been bombed 8 times in a row
    Oh, I still walk with a limp. Haven't had a boner in 2 weeks. Now its time for a little payback.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    jr_p951:
    No kidding !! I mean this was just so terribly wrong. I could see a couple getting sucked into taking the bait... but Todd?

Greg, you are one devious individual sir.

Todd, are you sure that he knows, that you know that both of you know each other can't count worth shite? This is going to be like watching a sh it fight in a Porta Potti, LOL.
    laker1963:
    jr_p951:
    No kidding !! I mean this was just so terribly wrong. I could see a couple getting sucked into taking the bait... but Todd?

Todd, are you sure that he knows, that you know that both of you know each other can't count worth shite? This is going to be like watching a sh it fight in a Porta Potti, LOL.
    Now thats some funny shat there.........
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    To some of the people greg destroys. Er I mean trades with. I may have used too big of a stick to poke the bear. Lol
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    greg2648:
    laker1963:
    jr_p951:

Now thats some funny shat there.........
    That's funny.
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Damnit! I always check these too late. Although reading this made me literally laugh out loud.
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    I check them too late too....greg is the man to trade with for sure!!!!!!
    Rail Jockey:
    I check them too late too....greg is the man to trade with for sure!!!!!!

skweekz:
    Damnit! I always check these too late. Although reading this made me literally laugh out loud.

You wanna trade? I am just a PM away/////
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    greg2648:

Did you fall and hit your head?! We did a blind 5-8, 'member? 5-8... Rrrriiiiiiiggggghhhhht!
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    bandyt09:
    You wanna trade? I am just a PM away/////
    Todd you were my very first ever trade when I first started around these parts. It's been over a year, and I still tremble with fear of the all mighty 20 count.

That being said, and with all due respect to the all mighty 20ct, bring it. I know how you fellas count around here, so how about no holds barred? Send what you think is....fair?