Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I wish that I could trade with someone....Closed for now.

2»

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    skweekz:
    bandyt09:
    You wanna trade? I am just a PM away/////
    Todd you were my very first ever trade when I first started around these parts. It's been over a year, and I still tremble with fear of the all mighty 20 count.

That being said, and with all due respect to the all mighty 20ct, bring it. I know how you fellas count around here, so how about no holds barred? Send what you think is....fair?
    Alright Mike, since the 20 count still makes you tremble, I promise ONLY to take from the 15 count Herf-a-Dor, sound good?
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    bandyt09:
    skweekz:
    bandyt09:
    Todd you were my very first ever trade when I first started around these parts. It's been over a year, and I still tremble with fear of the all mighty 20 count.

That being said, and with all due respect to the all mighty 20ct, bring it. I know how you fellas count around here, so how about no holds barred? Send what you think is....fair?
    Alright Mike, since the 20 count still makes you tremble, I promise ONLY to take from the 15 count Herf-a-Dor, sound good?
    Okay. I'll raid the fridge and see what I can come up with
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    After a pm or two...the wolverine has decided to come out and play. The bear will be surprised by his little beast...
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Happy to say Ill sit in my fox hole and watch from a far as this all unfolds. :D
    As the wolverine, i know what I am dealing with, which is precisely what gives me the upper hand. The bear does not, and while I may get castrobitchslapped back into my burro, I plan on scratching the sh$$$t out of the bear with multiple sticks the bear might not have seen...and a few he has that I enjoy too. This is going to be fun...and by all means will include ALL my muscle...and probably a pinky finger of his. Wake up bear ;)
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    wolverine has nothing on this guy.... Fear
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    catfishbluezz:
    As the wolverine, i know what I am dealing with, which is precisely what gives me the upper hand. The bear does not, and while I may get castrobitchslapped back into my burro, I plan on scratching the sh$$$t out of the bear with multiple sticks the bear might not have seen...and a few he has that I enjoy too. This is going to be fun...and by all means will include ALL my muscle...and probably a pinky finger of his. Wake up bear ;)
    I watch them take on The Bear.. They hurt him...a little.. He shrugs it off. Their stories will be told around the campfires to warn the future generations to not poke The Bear.
    Bump to see the fur fly!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    skweekz:
    bandyt09:

So Mike thought this was fair:

Considering what I did to him in my first trade, I would say this was fair. See I told Mike to send his top 3 that he was smoking at the time and 2 of any other stick he wanted to, as a newb he complied and I think threw in another one or two just to show he was a good guy. Not waiting for his package, knowing I would get 5 - 7 cigars I blew up his mailbox with I think 20. So, now do you all think this is fair? I thought you might.

However, grasshopper, I have not packed your end of the trade up yet so yep, you guess it, you're screwed again MUWAHAHAHAHA........MAILBOX INSURANCE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, thanks for the nice sticks, some of these I have been wanting to try and others are some of my favorites.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    dang. nice hit.........which Originals are those?
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Oh *** I cant wait to see this.
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    Wow, nice hit. I want me some of those originals!
    I'll have to double check which originals those are. The Nittany Blue is actually the house blend from the closest B&M to me. It's right in downtown State College (home of Penn State for those that don't know). I had one and it was pretty good. I sent you the other one I bought. I don't have any details on the blend of it at all though. Sadly this was my first real experience of an actual B&M that allows smoking and drinking. We'll definitely be returning again. If any Penn State fans want to try them out, let me know. I'll pick up some extras next time we make the trek up.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Looks fair to me...

from experience, thought, the 20 count don't play fair... if you sent first, you're fucked, brother.
    BigT06:
    Looks fair to me...

from experience, thought, the 20 count don't play fair... if you sent first, you're fucked, brother.
    Haha yeah next time I'm waiting for him to send first.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    skweekz:
    BigT06:
    Looks fair to me...

Haha yeah next time I'm waiting for him to send first.
    rule of thumb... never send first to Todd... or Todd... that's the rules... you broke em. PAY THE PRICE!