Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

XXX Rated...Do Not Open This...Turn Back Now...

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
I see you can't follow directions. The pictures in this post are so obscene that I would recommend that you hit the "back button" as quick as you can. For those of you with a strong heart and a true belief that miracles do happen, please continue at your own risk.

Today I received 6 packages. I knew they were coming but somehow these brothers coordinated this attack for a perfect storm.

The first package I received was from one of our brothers in the North. Wwhwang and I worked out a blind trade and in the process of working out the details he mentioned that he had full intentions of bombing me, so I knew I was in trouble. Today I received his trade/bomb and he sent me a bunch of great cigars. As most of you know, Wayne is a great brother and if you have not done business with him before now I would recommend that you put a trade with him on your "to do" list. Thank you for the great cigars.

The second package I opened was a blind trade with Zeebra. There was a lot of hype surrounding this trade because everybody knows how much of a "horse" Zeebra really is, but me, being young, dumb and full of...(you know) took the trade. Zee gave me a beat down I won't soon forget. I thought I had hit him with some pretty good sticks and he proceeded to up the ante. I "tapped out." Shawn thank you for the great cigars. I will be back for round 2.

The third box I opened was a blind trade with BandyT09. Like Zeebra, BandyT09 is a major player. It is not wise to fvck with either one of these brothers. I must've had an extra dose of testosterone when I picked a duel with Todd. At the time I was sure that I could take him so I fired a left hook that hit nothing but air, and then he proceeded to give me a beat down that only a "vet" is able to do. Some day when I am better prepared I will pick another fight with Todd. For now, I am heading to the emergency room. Thank you for the great cigars.

The fourth package I received was a noob trade with bigfnsteve. A few days ago this young brother was looking for a sponsor and I was more than happy to step up. I have a sneaky feeling that Steve is going to become a major player on our team. This brother proceeded to send me top shelf cigars that I would've never expected. We should change his name to Brick, because he hits like a ton of them. If you have a chance to trade with Steve git-r-done, but be prepared because he kicks like a mule. Steve, it was my pleasure to bust your cherry. Thank you for the great cigars.

The fifth package I opened was a blind trade with BuckeyeCigar. Before I tell you about the cigars I would like to congratulate Brian and his wife on their new baby girl. One of the biggest attributes that our members have is their love and committment to their families. Every day somebody posts "family first, cigars second." I always enjoy reading the posts when our members have babies. The cigars he sent are awesome and I would highly recommend that you do business with Brian. I know that he went through great lengths to make sure that I would enjoy the cigars that he selected. He came through with flying colors. I will be doing more business with BuckeyeCigar. Thank you for the cigars Brian.

The sixth and final package I opened was from catfishbluezz. Dustin and I worked out a simple blind trade last week. Sounds innocent enough - but then he changed his avatar to a wolverine. At that point in time I realized that this trade was going to be a little bloody. As you can see, he sent an assortment of unbelievable sticks, only to top it off with a bottle of spice that is a local favorite. Dustin has become a major player and is not someone to be taken lightly. Thank you for the great cigars. I look forward to doing more business with you.

Comments

• chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    greg2648:
    I see you can't follow directions. The pictures in this post are so obscene that I would recommend that you hit the "back button" as quick as you can. For those of you with a strong heart and a true belief that miracles do happen, please continue at your own risk.

Today I received 6 packages. I knew they were coming but somehow these brothers coordinated this attack for a perfect storm.

The first package I received was from one of our brothers in the North. Wwhwang and I worked out a blind trade and in the process of working out the details he mentioned that he had full intentions of bombing me, so I knew I was in trouble. Today I received his trade/bomb and he sent me a bunch of great cigars. As most of you know, Wayne is a great brother and if you have not done business with him before now I would recommend that you put a trade with him on your "to do" list. Thank you for the great cigars.

The second package I opened was a blind trade with Zeebra. There was a lot of hype surrounding this trade because everybody knows how much of a "horse" Zeebra really is, but me, being young, dumb and full of...(you know) took the trade. Zee gave me a beat down I won't soon forget. I thought I had hit him with some pretty good sticks and he proceeded to up the ante. I "tapped out." Shawn thank you for the great cigars. I will be back for round 2.

The third box I opened was a blind trade with BandyT09. Like Zeebra, BandyT09 is a major player. It is not wise to fvck with either one of these brothers. I must've had an extra dose of testosterone when I picked a duel with Todd. At the time I was sure that I could take him so I fired a left hook that hit nothing but air, and then he proceeded to give me a beat down that only a "vet" is able to do. Some day when I am better prepared I will pick another fight with Todd. For now, I am heading to the emergency room. Thank you for the great cigars.

The fourth package I received was a noob trade with bigfnsteve. A few days ago this young brother was looking for a sponsor and I was more than happy to step up. I have a sneaky feeling that Steve is going to become a major player on our team. This brother proceeded to send me top shelf cigars that I would've never expected. We should change his name to Brick, because he hits like a ton of them. If you have a chance to trade with Steve git-r-done, but be prepared because he kicks like a mule. Steve, it was my pleasure to bust your cherry. Thank you for the great cigars.

The fifth package I opened was a blind trade with BuckeyeCigar. Before I tell you about the cigars I would like to congratulate Brian and his wife on their new baby girl. One of the biggest attributes that our members have is their love and committment to their families. Every day somebody posts "family first, cigars second." I always enjoy reading the posts when our members have babies. The cigars he sent are awesome and I would highly recommend that you do business with Brian. I know that he went through great lengths to make sure that I would enjoy the cigars that he selected. He came through with flying colors. I will be doing more business with BuckeyeCigar. Thank you for the cigars Brian.

The sixth and final package I opened was from catfishbluezz. Dustin and I worked out a simple blind trade last week. Sounds innocent enough - but then he changed his avatar to a wolverine. At that point in time I realized that this trade was going to be a little bloody. As you can see, he sent an assortment of unbelievable sticks, only to top it off with a bottle of spice that is a local favorite. Dustin has become a major player and is not someone to be taken lightly. Thank you for the great cigars. I look forward to doing more business with you.

Picking up jaw from floor...wait its still down there :)
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    chemforever:
    greg2648:

Picking up jaw from floor...wait its still down there :)
    DAMN, Greg Im glad zeeb sent those manpons, After that beat down from the Botl'S your gonna need em!! Phenomenal selction of sticks from all the guys!! And that patch/sticker is Wicked cool!!!!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Holy Jesus....good thing you have a friggin tower to deal with that much heat bro.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Nice hits boys! Smackin around Greg, like pros, doesn't happen too often. In all honesty, Greg, you deserve it brother. Couldn't have happened to someone better!
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Damn...unreal hits boys!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    XXX rated it was.
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    Wow......thats all I can say.....WOW!!!!!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Holy crap, looks like it took the whole army to take down Greg. That's some arsenal they used to do it.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Geez imagine the straight seductive xxx rated destruction that could be brought down upon someone with a little coordination! I hope you Enjoy the sticks Greg! Thanks again!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Greg there is no more deserving brother out there, I am truly grateful that you were graced with such KILLER sticks! Those MF's I didn't even know existed let alone the Osok (I think?!?) that is impossible to find! Way to go and great pics!!!!!!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Omg that patch is sick. Wha a day holy hell batman
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Sweet mother of God. Any 1 of those packages would be a real treat!... but 6 in 1 day... I'm just glad you survived, brother!
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 630
    Thanks a lot! I got fired because of the because I was looking at "the most deplorable, unimaginably grotesque footage ever seen" and shows my "utter lack of disregard for decency!"

amazing hits!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
  • Un_SubUn_Sub Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 210
    Greg's gonna need another cooler. Nice hit guys!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Dang....I bet Greg's mailman was pissed yesterday.

Nice sticks all around and some good hits, brothers!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    After the epic bombing that I suffered on "Black Monday", I can announce that I have been cured from "Blind Trades". I no longer have the addiction. Besides, I have reached MAX cabinet space and it is leaning to one side. I have become a "gentler" man and just want to go along to get along. I will be changing my Avatar to reflect my current status...........I am a broken man.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    greg2648:
    After the epic bombing that I suffered on "Black Monday", I can announce that I have been cured from "Blind Trades". I no longer have the addiction. Besides, I have reached MAX cabinet space and it is leaning to one side. I have become a "gentler" man and just want to go along to get along. I will be changing my Avatar to reflect my current status...........I am a broken man.

I, for one, don't believe it. Who wants to bet Greg will be looking for another "blind" with in a month? It's not like you don't have any ammo! Amazing collection of sticks! It's about time someone managed to thrash you as hard as you've been thrashing us lately!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Glad to see my package got to you safely. I may not have as awesome a collection as some others, but I hope you enjoy.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    wwhwang:
    Glad to see my package got to you safely. I may not have as awesome a collection as some others, but I hope you enjoy.
    Are you kiddin' me. Your sticks are right in my wheelhouse. Thank you for the trade. I assume that your package is still flying..
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    greg2648:
    wwhwang:
    Are you kiddin' me. Your sticks are right in my wheelhouse. Thank you for the trade. I assume that your package is still flying..
    Glad to hear that, Greg. And yeah, haven't received it yet. I'll let you know when I get it, bro.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Looks like the brothers did an excellent job here. The bear has retreated to the tree tops were he will lick is wounds til the next full moon. :D But I have a sneaky feeling here that the bear will be back and just when you least expect it, he'll strike.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    So they sent you nothing but the chaffe from the bottoms of their humi's... but why?

I don't know what you did wrong... but these guy's usually send some really great sticks. Not Dog Rockets like these.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    First, we did not coordinate this...you did

Glad you got them all in good shape. The black ribbon u had to untie was for you...lol. enjoy Greg. And I do hope your blind trade addiction is taken care of.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    That was unreal. Nice work gentlemen.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    kaspera79:
    That was unreal. Nice work gentlemen.
    X2
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Nice work everyone! Some amazing sticks there!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    laker1963:
    So they sent you nothing but the chaffe from the bottoms of their humi's... but why?

I don't know what you did wrong... but these guy's usually send some really great sticks. Not Dog Rockets like these.
    Doug, on behalf of the package I sent I do apologize that they were not up to your standards but it was all I had left after I sent all my other "scrapbooking material" to Canada a while back................

As for Greg, I did warn him that at some point, he would face the pied piper, as far as a coordinated hit, that was done by the USPS because I had a Saturday expected delivery so I think they held it just to extract a little "postal" revenge. Enjoy those sticks brother, especially that Johnny-O.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Nicly done gentlemen !!!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    bandyt09:
    laker1963:

Doug, on behalf of the package I sent I do apologize that they were not up to your standards but it was all I had left after I sent all my other "scrapbooking material" to Canada a while back................

As for Greg, I did warn him that at some point, he would face the pied piper, as far as a coordinated hit, that was done by the USPS because I had a Saturday expected delivery so I think they held it just to extract a little "postal" revenge. Enjoy those sticks brother, especially that Johnny-O.
    LMAO. Todd, I think you and EVERYONE who saw those pictures know I was kidding. Just stirring the pot a little bro'. VERY NICE HIT boys.