Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

XXX Rated...Do Not Open This...Turn Back Now...

2»

Comments

• bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    If those were my dog rockets imagine the good stuff :p Crackin me up!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    greg2648:
    After the epic bombing that I suffered on "Black Monday", I can announce that I have been cured from "Blind Trades". I no longer have the addiction. Besides, I have reached MAX cabinet space and it is leaning to one side. I have become a "gentler" man and just want to go along to get along. I will be changing my Avatar to reflect my current status...........I am a broken man.
    lol...love the new pic... I changed mine as well after a solid hunting trip this weekend
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    greg2648:
    After the epic bombing that I suffered on "Black Monday", I can announce that I have been cured from "Blind Trades". I no longer have the addiction. Besides, I have reached MAX cabinet space and it is leaning to one side. I have become a "gentler" man and just want to go along to get along. I will be changing my Avatar to reflect my current status...........I am a broken man.
    LOL. I"m glad we got that taken care of for you Greg. Thats what we are here for...
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    laker1963:
    bandyt09:
    laker1963:
    So they sent you nothing but the chaffe from the bottoms of their humi's... but why?

I don't know what you did wrong... but these guy's usually send some really great sticks. Not Dog Rockets like these.
    Doug, on behalf of the package I sent I do apologize that they were not up to your standards but it was all I had left after I sent all my other "scrapbooking material" to Canada a while back................

As for Greg, I did warn him that at some point, he would face the pied piper, as far as a coordinated hit, that was done by the USPS because I had a Saturday expected delivery so I think they held it just to extract a little "postal" revenge. Enjoy those sticks brother, especially that Johnny-O.
    LMAO. Todd, I think you and EVERYONE who saw those pictures know I was kidding. Just stirring the pot a little bro'. VERY NICE HIT boys.
    As was mine Doug, I just love it when I can take a pop shot at you Canadians.........