BORK needs help

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
If you've got balls, carnage is involved...PM for details

Comments

• JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Yyyyyeeeeeeppppppppp, I'm in. PM sent.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    I've got a few players...come on now...don't be scuuuuuured. Bigfnsteven, Todd and Justin aren't!
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 383
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    rburke1129:
    PM to ya sir.
    I can set aside my Eastcoast/Westcoast feelings to help out a BORK in need. I am in. PM Sent.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    FYI...if anyone wants to send to me, no problem. BandyT09 will collect in socal at the herf
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Notice it was the west coast guys who initiated this ? We`re so bad a$$ even while at war we`re still helping folks out. How American is that! Yayer!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    catfishbluezz:
    If you've got balls, carnage is involved...PM for details
    I'm a little scurred, but PM to you.
    I'll respond to pms tonight...this will be brutal
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Why not... PM to you, catfish.
    Alright guys, i PM'ed everyone the details. Todd is collecting sticks in person at the SoCal herf on the 7th. I am more than happy to collect if you guys want to send them to me. You are all more than welcome to send direct hits to our target. If you have any questions, contact me. For now, let's consider this closed as I've had an overwhelming response via PM and we are going to drop some huge bombs. You are all good men and brothers, cheers.
    A most awesome idea, Dustin! It's on!
    If anyone has any extra drymistat tubes around, you might want to toss one in too. Given the amount, humidification might be an issue not only for us, but also them lol! I know I have a couple, this is noob territory for him...
    Dustin, are you in contact with the BOTL in need?

I know it will be a little while before they get all the packages - but it would be cool to see some pics of him & his brothers with all the cigars they receive.
    jgibv:
    Dustin, are you in contact with the BOTL in need?

I know it will be a little while before they get all the packages - but it would be cool to see some pics of him & his brothers with all the cigars they receive.
    Yes...I kind of checked as I figured out he is a noob.... i am waiting on a couple packages from some of the BORK's around here, then we will send out our end. I know a couple more guys are pulling together too in the SoCal herf. My only worry was them not being ready for massive bombardment! I'd imagine we will get pics, and i already told him I would walk him through it.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Pm sent to ya catfish with dc#
    I planned on getting mine in the mail today, but all Hades has broken loose here and I didn't get a chance. It will fly tomorrow and I'll PM the DC#.
    Woohoo! The beard threw in an assist, the sniper has joined in to! Plenty of time if any other BOTL's want to get your bomb on for a good cause
    catfishbluezz:
    Woohoo! The beard threw in an assist, the sniper has joined in to! Plenty of time if any other BOTL's want to get your bomb on for a good cause

The Beard is in on this?! I once heard a rumor that if you plant the Beard's whisker trimmings they will grow into a tree bearing fruit of Behikes and Lost City goodness. Just a rumor, I reckon...
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    catfishbluezz:
    I sent my package directly to you. You should get it in the next day or so.
    greg2648:
    catfishbluezz:
    I sent my package directly to you. You should get it in the next day or so.
    O lord...and I liked my current mail lady after you killed the last one
    Do you guys think I should ship these in Tupperware? Or possibly just send my old Cooler and reseason it? I am worried about keeping such a tight seal on a ton of smokes for a month heading overseas
    Greg's package arrived! image
    Box heading your way, Dustin. DC#:03110820000250921352
    Toombes:
    The Beard is in on this?! I once heard a rumor that if you plant the Beard's whisker trimmings they will grow into a tree bearing fruit of Behikes and Lost City goodness. Just a rumor, I reckon...
    Yes, I sent The Beard an email and asked him to put together a package for these guys. He hooked me up with a helluva deal and is sending a great selection directly to their APO. The Beard's generosity will soon be known world-wide.
    catfishbluezz:
    Yes...I kind of checked as I figured out he is a noob.... i am waiting on a couple packages from some of the BORK's around here, then we will send out our end. I know a couple more guys are pulling together too in the SoCal herf. My only worry was them not being ready for massive bombardment! I'd imagine we will get pics, and i already told him I would walk him through it.
    Sweet dude, looking forward to the pics of this.
    catfishbluezz:
    Greg's package arrived!
    Holy smokes, Greg - very generous.
    catfishbluezz:
    Do you guys think I should ship these in Tupperware? Or possibly just send my old Cooler and reseason it? I am worried about keeping such a tight seal on a ton of smokes for a month heading overseas
    Bump...what do you guys think???
    catfishbluezz:
    catfishbluezz:
    Bump...what do you guys think???
    Never had to ship something overseas before/had this problem - but in theory I'd think either one should work as long as the RH is good to begin with.

Maybe DSWarmack or someone who's sent for the DCCC before would have a good answer for you - try a PM to him?
    catfishbluezz:
    Greg's package arrived! image

I think I need a towel... Awesome package, Greg! Wait, that sounded really bad... Oh, well.
    Bigfnsteve's package...some nice sticks in there image